Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello! Juggs!

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Juggs
Genres: BDSM, , SM, Extreme Tit Torture, Needle Pain, Instrumental Torture, Medical, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre
Video language: English

The stranger was not at that time and at that place. Big Boobs Woman tied up and sat ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:03
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 297.9 MB

Download Hello! Juggs!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Kimmie Lee

Release Year: 2018

I loved when he tied me up and left me in his basement that first time. I felt so cold, my arms sore from being bound behind my back, my breast wrapped tight in rope. I wanted to taste his dick so bad. All I hoped for was his arrival. I got my wish. He pulled me towards him and shoved his cock deep down my throat. I wish I didn't need to pull away for air. It's less time devouring his great dick. He had my hair in his hands, juggling my head on his manhood. He threw me against a post and tied me to it, my ass out for him to play with. He kept teasing me with a vibrator, rubbing it against my sensitive clit, using my natural pussy cream to reach deep inside. I couldn't control my pants and moans. He suddenly buckled a ball gag around my head, my screams muffled, screaming from him ramming me hard and fast with his meat. He wouldn't slow down for a minute. My pussy belonged to him. If that was disgrace, I earned it.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 563.3 MB

Download Kimmie Lee

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Glamour Shooting - Part 2 of 2

Next the man brings over an enormous flesh colored dildo. The man kneels beside her and spreads her labia then slowly pokes and prods her with the dildo. He slowly pulls it in and out of Juliette's body several times. Finally, the man pushes it all the way into Juliette's body and secures it to the top of the vertical bar. The man takes a Hitachi and a roll of black duct tape. He places Hitachi as snugly as possible against Juliette's crotch and tapes it securely to the vertical bar.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2520kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 277.5 MB

Download Glamour Shooting - Part 2 of 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Punishing IR 4 part - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Candy doesn't come out, but her lady juices do! Finally it's time to put her in a birthday hogtie. We're going to celebrate her making it one more year.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 662.7 MB

Download Punishing IR 4 part - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Jasmine Caro

Release Year: 2018

I considered myself to be a tough woman who could take care of herself. I was proven to be a weak whining girl after my sexual disgrace. It's what my Master wanted. Blindfolded, he chained me on his cold leather couch, arms pulled to the side and legs pulled back for easy access to my pussy. He started things off simple enough with fingering and a vibrator. It felt so good I couldn't hold back my giggles. He did this for awhile. The vibrations became more intense, more and more fingers entering me, feeling around for my g-spot. I began to get nervous. I've never masturbated so long. Since he wouldn't let me cum it was a challenge to endure. He finally stopped. But I could hear him fiddling with something. I suddenly felt something placed deep in my pussy. A switch popped on and I realized it was a fucking machine. It was going fast and deep. I couldn't concentrate on it since my master brought back the vibrator, fucking my mouth at the same time. I felt so disgraced.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3020kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 380.9 MB

Download Jasmine Caro

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Slavetraining Deepthroat

Juliette is again at her master and trainer. She is not good enough to take a dick deep into her mouth. So she has to train the deepthroat again. She has to take off her clothes and to train at a large mirror. It's difficult for Juliette to bend over her back and to take the dildo deep in her mouth.

Duration: 39:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2296kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

Download Slavetraining Deepthroat

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: