Quality Contr0l (regular update)

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ginger

Newbie Ginger has a nice talent for taking odd scenarios (A super-sticky glue fetish, waking up in a frozen fiberglass dream, tying up a submissive boy's most sensitive parts) quite seriously, the way one should any new job. Unusual for a newbie, she doesn't question our somewhat to-the-left ideas of sexiness, and instead dives right in, making scenes like the ones described above not just believeable, but steamy and cozy. It takes a special model to do that, agreed?

Size: 103 Mb
Duration: 00:08:45
Resolution: 780 x 520

DOWNLOAD
GingerBlack1_all.part1.rar
GingerBlack1_all.part2.rar

mirror
GingerBlack1_all.part1.rar
GingerBlack1_all.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

lanteh

Madeline

Have you ever restrained a girl more than a foot taller than you? No? Let me tell you, the power dynamic in the room is charged, and there's this nagging feeling in the back of your mind like you'd better get this girl restrained quick, or she might just change her mind and restrain you.

Madeline is curious about every aspect of fetish, and she's asking lots of questions of me pertaining to my work as a (very sweet and flirty) dominatrice. How much bondage do you need to really make someone feel powerless? Have I ever been restrained? When? How many times? How can she learn to put people in casts? Oh lordy. Enjoy Madeline's cute little scene, cause I'm sure she's going to grow up and start topping people here verrrry soon...

Size: 46 Mb
Duration: 00:02:09

DOWNLOAD
MadelineShackles.wmv

mirror
MadelineShackles.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Elizabeth

A charmer of a second scene with Elizabeth. After discovering how much she enjoyed the sweet yet kinky roleplays here, we engineered this sweet interlude with a strong asylum-vibe.

Elizabeth loses herself a little in the moment, just being a bondage victim who can't do much besides lay back and breathlessly enjoy the ride. (She has a lot of fun with the escapey stuff, too, watch for that gleam in her eye. Trouble, trouble...)

Size: 261 Mb
Duration: 00:09:44

DOWNLOAD
ElizabethPoseyCast1_all.part1.rar
ElizabethPoseyCast1_all.part2.rar
ElizabethPoseyCast1_all.part3.rar

mirror
ElizabethPoseyCast1_all.part1.rar
ElizabethPoseyCast1_all.part2.rar
ElizabethPoseyCast1_all.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

DJ

Some of our models are here because they really like the bondage and enjoy the weirdness of what we do. Some girls get off on being a model, all the lights and the attention. Some girls work with us because they're downright gorgeous, and I'll pretty much do anything to get them to come back. DJ fell into the last category, until this shoot. She was a super-hottie, but wasn't over-the-top into the kink, not a big struggler, etc.

What I discovered with this shoot was that DJ enjoys playing a very specific part. I fed her a few lines about chastity, how weird boys are that they like their privates all locked away, and it was like I flipped a switch. Teasing boys? Making them squirm? She got this huge grin and said "I get it. Can I say some stuff, that I think of? Just talk about locking it up, right?" My plan went out the window as DJ ran with the idea of taunting you about chastity, from within chastity. Good god.

Size: 113 Mb
Duration: 00:11:36

DOWNLOAD
dj.part1.rar
dj.part2.rar

mirror
dj.part1.rar
dj.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Mina

This scene evolved a little bit organically. At the time we shot this one, I was doing lots of hypnosis stuff in my personal sessions, so when we started gently rocking our casted Mina, it seemed a natural transition into some hypno-play.

Worked like a charm -- the immobilization, the suspension, and my trance-y suggestions lulled Mina into a very sexy fetish state.

Size: 202 Mb
Duration: 00:12:42

DOWNLOAD
MinaWhite1_all.part2.rar
MinaWhite1_all.part1.rar
MinaWhite1_all.part3.rar

mirror
MinaWhite1_all.part1.rar
MinaWhite1_all.part2.rar
MinaWhite1_all.part3.rar
MinaWhite1_all.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Sofie

With this cast, I tried to recreate a position Craig and I did a while ago where a model came in for a "lifecasting" and I turned her into a human chair. Sofie's done some bondage with us for QualityC0ntrol and C0nversationPiece,

and her big reactions were so perfect for a cast. She's a fitness instructor with a competitive spirit, and very little previous knowledge of fetish, so enjoy her kind of shy, very curious kink questions.

Size: 249 Mb
Duration: 00:12:42

DOWNLOAD
SofieBlack1_all.part3.rar
SofieBlack1_all.part2.rar
SofieBlack1_all.part1.rar

mirror
SofieBlack1_all.part1.rar
SofieBlack1_all.part2.rar
SofieBlack1_all.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

ELLA

How much have you missed Ella, on a scale of 1-10? We missed her a 17. Here's how we show long-lost babes they were missed. (For those of you who like to see miss Darling as the domme, don't worry. Her payback is worth waiting for, and she didn't forget any fetishy lessons she's learned here.)

Size: 220 Mb
Duration: 00:12:59

DOWNLOAD
EllaChrisSwitchOne1_all.part1.rar
EllaChrisSwitchOne1_all.part2.rar
EllaChrisSwitchOne1_all.part3.rar

keep2share
EllaChrisSwitchOne1_all.part1.rar
EllaChrisSwitchOne1_all.part2.rar
EllaChrisSwitchOne1_all.part3.rar
EllaChrisSwitchOne1_all.part4.rar