Quality Contr0l (regular update)

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

CHRISTINA, RILEY, & JAMIE

In chronological order, the pillory scene with the opaque tights actually came second, but you'd never know it from the way Jamie and Riley took a bite out of this one, and me. Usually, the purple box of doom works best as a one-girl device, but sometimes, if you have the right combination of mean-girl charisma and satin gloves...

Size: 94 Mb
Duration: 00:03:59
Resolution: 780 x 520

DOWNLOAD
http://smplace.com/download?/file/64369747/RileyJamChrisBox.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

Ariana

Ariana is my new cast best friend. We hit it off right away (I think I have a thing for girls who show up chewing bubble gum and smelling like coconut). She stayed for two great scenes, like this tickly vibrator focused one, and a upcoming one

featuring her big brown eyes, a sheer bodystocking and petite chest, and flailing attempts to fight off a quad cast system. Guess you'll be sticking around...? ;)

Size: 109 Mb
Duration: 00:08:00

DOWNLOAD
ArianaBlue1_all.part1.rar
ArianaBlue1_all.part2.rar

mirror
ArianaBlue1_all.part1.rar
ArianaBlue1_all.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Carlin

Carlin has the right combination of sexy and "but I'm a good girl!" for this surreal scene, in which a masturbation addict seeks an unusual cure. This is an above average cast, helped along by giggly Carlin, who held the Hitachi as still as possible while I casted it onto her.

The whole part about it being unfair, that guys are allowed to masturbate more than girls? That was totally her idea.

Size: 169 Mb
Duration: 00:08:27

DOWNLOAD
CarlinPinkVib1_all.part1.rar
CarlinPinkVib1_all.part2.rar

mirror
CarlinPinkVib1_all.part1.rar
CarlinPinkVib1_all.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

lanteh

Deaconness

This week's cutiepie is one of those girls who really enjoys all the ins-and-outs of our fetish work, here: She's not only seen all four of our sites, she checks them regularly, has a password and makes suggestions on scenes and edits. (She's probably reading this right now. Everyone say, "Hi Deaconness!"

In one sense, working with a girl like Deaconess is easy, because she's both relaxed in this environment, and excited to try whatever I can throw at her. On the other hand, it's disconcerting to have those big brown eyes gazing up at you as she shrugs and says "I mean, this is fun, but would you say this is as constricting as the pink mummycast you did on Carlin in week 8?"

Keeps one on one's toes.

Size: 30 Mb
Duration: 00:01:38

DOWNLOAD short one here, sorry guys, lost some footage.
DeaconPurple.wmv

mirror
DeaconPurple.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account