Puppy's Piercings

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by PuppyPuppyPuppy, Sep 17, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. lost.soul07

lost.soul07 New Member

love the piercings, very hot!! how long have you had them done?? i want to get mine done, how painful was it??

3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

as i said before, very very nice. ;)

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. i got them done in May... They never really stopped oozing (sorry, I don't have a less disgusting descriptor) and it got worse when I got sick recently. Since I've gotten better they seem to have gotten better, too (no more oozing!). I also have a hood piercing and I would say the hood hurt more but the nipples were more difficult for me to get done because they do it twice in a row. I have since learned that it can make the healing process go more smoothly if you get one nipple done and let it heal before piercing the other (I'm not sure about the validity of this, it's just what one piercer told me).

I'm glad you like the pic, I'm nervous about the size difference in my breasts and Master is trying to help break me of that...

PuppyPuppy

5. Lovely :)

Wish I could afford to have a few more piercings, including my clit... :(

6. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Your breasts are lovely, you have pretty skin, and the ornamentation only enhances them. I like rings - straight studs are nice too, but I really like the rings.

7. Very nice. :)

8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

i know its a twisted thought, but the rings make it look like you've got knockers for your knockers... i love rings, and your breasts are superb.. dont change a thing....

9. subspace

subspace Member

Beautiful! (I am drooling just a little bit) :p

10. LOL!!! Before I got the piercings I though that and it took me a while to get over it. I Love the piercing now though and I rarely tink about door knockers when I look at them. :)

11. dom_UK

dom_UK New Member

very nice picture

thank you for posting !!

12. penetrator

penetrator New Member

nice my friend had her nips pierced they got infected and she had to redo them!

13. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Gotta love youth.

14. Very very nice!!!

15. I've looked at your pic a couple of times now and haven't commented because I am super jealous that you are wearing a collar! I want one! :)

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM