Public Disgrace Legal?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by wolf123, Aug 21, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. wolf123

wolf123 Member

Kink.coms public disgrace is pretty intense. They shoot women being bound and led around often naked in public places. It seems its mostly in Europe, especially Hungary, but how do they get away with it? Even if there weren't children, you still can't be naked in public. Do they shoot their scenes then run away before the police come? Thats just been biting my curisoity lately. It is still pretty hot.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

They simply prepare scenes with fellow people in it it can't be really public

3. Hmmm... I dunno..... I have seen them with cars going past on the main road, shoppers and suchlike around. Maybe the warning or fine is less than the profit of selling the films or whatever. Interesting question though.

......... Yes ...it is hot. :devil:

[​IMG]

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I bet some element of it is staged or prepared

otherwise the police would probably have shut them down by now (although who knows!)

5. Gypsy_Arose

Gypsy_Arose New Member

I have always wondered that as well. I remember thinking that I saw a clip where a member of the public received a oral from a girl. That certainly would not be safe if they were a true member of the public. That is what makes me think that some parts are staged.

6. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

The people they actually have sex with always seem to have wrist bands on them. I'm guessing they are screened ahead of time, they can also be regular members of their Upper Floor club.
    In some outdoor scene locations they have to set up and get permits like anyone else who is making a movie. I was told they have to post warnings, especially so no children are in the area.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM