(POV) Piss Female Domination

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dixie Finds a Potty Pervert

Oh my god, what a disgusting pervert you are, just hanging out in my toilet. Do you mind? I really need to go right now. Oh my god you're so gross, will you please leave?! Actually no, I'm going to give you what you want and cover you in piss; then I'll show you off to my friends so they can have a laugh at how gross you are!

Filesize: 322 MB
Duration: 00:12:34
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 3416 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 159 Kbps

Download: smplace.com/download?

Dixie Finds a Potty Pervert.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Mistress An Li Panty Pee

Oh that's very convenient, a slave already tied up for me and waiting beneath my toilet. What ever will I do with you? All tied up, mouth gaping open. I have no doubt that you're extremely thirsty today. Well you're in luck my little bitch because today I drank too much champagne and now I'm going to make it rain all over your face.
Beautiful Asian dominatrix puts her beautiful ass over your face and releases a torrential downpour of piss in this Mistress An Li panty pee video.

Filesize: 229 MB
Duration: 00:06:42
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 4606 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 Kbps

Mistress An Li Panty Pee.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Mistress Tangent Returns

Hey there bitch boy, have you been waiting for me? I know it was a nice long wait, but the anticipation will make my fresh piss taste much better in your mouth. Making you wait makes Mistress Tangent, and you want your Mistress happy don't you? Just remember that good things come in time and nothing is better than my sweet nectar!

Filesize: 455 MB
Duration: 00:12:53
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 4770 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 158 Kbps

Mistress Tangent Returns.part1.rar
Mistress Tangent Returns.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Filthy Toilet Bitch

There you are, right where I left you: covered in piss from all the mistresses. Did you think you were worthy of much else? Even the sight of you sickens me. You're lucky just to see my, my piss is too good for you, but Mistress Jessica Ryan is feeling pity on you so I'll let you have a taste of my golden deliciousness.

Filesize: 353 MB
Duration: 00:08:41
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 5514 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 Kbps

Filthy Toilet Bitch.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Humiliated And Pissed On By Aiden Starr

Hello piss boy, I bet it's cold and uncomfortable down there. You've been waiting so fucking patiently for me to use the toilet haven't you, my little toilet face? Did you miss me? I bet you've missed me so fucking bad, and now it's time for your drink. Tell me you're thirsty for my salty piss. I made sure I took my vitamins and had several cups of coffee before I came in to see you; I want to make sure you get the full experience with my nasty fucking piss.
Aiden Starr degrades a worthless piss boy in this piss humiliation video

Filesize: 330 MB
Duration: 00:10:41
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 4166 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 141 Kbps

Humiliated And Pissed On By Aiden Starr.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress Tangent rewards her patient piss slave

"I see someone's been waiting for me ever so dutifully; that's good. While you've been waiting patiently for my hot champagne, I've been loading up real good, and I promise there's a big warm batch of piss for that thirsty mouth of yours. I'm going to drown you in my golden nectar so you better be really thirsty."
Always a kind mistress, Tangent delivers an amazing golden shower on her patient & dedicated piss slave in another fantastic piss fetish video

Filesize: 527 MB
Duration: 00:13:43
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 5207 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 161 Kbps

Mistress Tangent rewards her patient piss slave.part1.rar
Mistress Tangent rewards her patient piss slave.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mona Wales makes it rain in the woods

Mona Wales treats us with a tantalizing tease in the woods, surrounded by nature, other people, and a few furry friends. Her sultry voice soothes us into surrender, lowering our inhibitions and allowing us to enjoy every drop of golden nectar that flows from her body. Foot fetish fans will appreciate this scene as Mona Wales dips her toes into the golden waters, getting them nice and filthy so you have something to lick off of her perfect feet.
We also have a surprise guest in the video so be sure to stay till the end and enjoy this piss & foot fetish scene

Filesize: 255 MB
Duration: 00:05:22
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 6461 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 158 Kbps

Mona Wales makes it rain in the woods.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress Tangent�s New Piss Slave

So your still here waiting in my toilet, waiting to be covered in my piss? You better not be touching your little pathetic dick. you're barely worthy of even looking at this body. Now just lay there like the you are, open your mouth wide, and take it all in!
Mistress Tangent's new piss slave entered the wrong stall and now he's at the mercy of a beautifully cruel dominatrix.

Filesize: 284 MB
Duration: 00:08:33
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 4469 Kbps

Mistress Tangent�s New Piss Slave.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

My Piss Is All You Get

Mistress Elena de Luca has caught you again. She has seen you watching and creeping but now she has you right where she wants you. Did you think you'd get to catch a glimpse of her beautiful body? No, you're not worthy of that. All you're good for is her piss, so now open up because that's all you're gonna get.

Filesize: 455 MB
Duration: 00:09:03
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 6847 Kbps

My Piss Is All You Get.part1.rar
My Piss Is All You Get.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account