(POV) Piss Female Domination

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

An Li�s Peeping Toilet Bitch

So I left the window in the bathroom open and I've seen you watching me, and frankly I've been watching you too. I've been wondering if you're strong enough to be my little toilet Bitch , you will be tested daily every time I have to use the bathroom . If you prove your self maybe you'll get to see more.

Filesize: 410 MB
Duration: 00:09:06
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 6136 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 159 Kbps

Download: smplace.com/download?

An Li�s Peeping Toilet Bitch.part1.rar
An Li�s Peeping Toilet Bitch.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Attack From 2 Pissing Dommes

Are you ready to suffer for Goddess Tangent And Mistress Elena De Luca? Lying under our toilet as we takes turns filling your mouth with piss until you choke. Can you contain yourself as I piss through my panties or as Tangent spreads her perfect pussy and unleashes a torrent all over your face?

Filesize: 542 MB
Duration: 00:13:01
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 5650 Kbps

Attack From 2 Pissing Dommes.part1.rar
Attack From 2 Pissing Dommes.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Arianna�s Virgin Piss

Amateur piss-princess Arianna doesn't want to fuck you; you haven't earned that yet. However, there is something she's always wanted to do to you! She's never given a golden shower before, and you're going to be her first victim!

Filesize: 198 MB
Duration: 00:04:34
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 5888 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 158 Kbps

Arianna�s Virgin Piss.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Arianna Pisses On You

Did you think you were worthy of anything other than consuming my piss? You'll never be anything to me but my lowly, pathetic urinal slave! You're worthless, and so is your little dick! I'll make you watch me strip and play with myself, but all you get is my golden piss.

Filesize: 385 MB
Duration: 00:08:30
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 6169 Kbps

Arianna Pisses On You.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Beautiful Blonde Girl Star�s College Piss Boy

So your stuck here again, trying to look up girl�s skirts like a disgusting pervert! I�m not helping you, I�m going to piss all over you and invite my friends to do the same. Do you like being our sorry piss bitch? We are going rain a torrential down-pouring all over you, so just open up and take it. �

Filesize: 365 MB
Duration: 00:08:51
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 5598 Kbps

Beautiful Blonde Girl Star�s College Piss Boy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Aiden Starr And Dixie Comet Blackmail A Piss Pervert

What the fuck do we have here? Have you been creeping around the bathroom waiting for us so you can get your gross little rocks off? I'm pretty sure this is illegal and I'm pretty sure you're married. Well if you expect us not to tell you wife, you'd better hand over your wallet right now; we want it all.
Also, as part of your punishment, you have to stay there and watch us as we strip, knowing you'll never get to rub your hands over our soft breasts and firm butts.When were done teasing you we're gonna piss all over you and send you back to your wife without a bath; try explaining that!
Aiden Starr and Dixie Comet tease and humiliate a pervert they found lurking in the girls bathroom. They financially dominate their toilet troll before before pissing all over him before sending him back to his wife.

Filesize: 357 MB
Duration: 00:11:07
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 4324 Kbps

Aiden Starr And Dixie Comet Blackmail A Piss Pervert.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Coffee Toilet Dumpster

Here you are again waiting for my urine, my little toilet slave. I hope you�re thankful, I�ve been drinking coffee all day and have been waiting to unload all over you. If you�re not grateful yet you will be, I�ve been holding in every last drop just for you.

Filesize: 540 MB
Duration: 00:11:27
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 6430 Kbps

Coffee Toilet Dumpster.part1.rar
Coffee Toilet Dumpster.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

An Li enslaves and punishes a sexual predator

"Oh you're finally awake huh, had a little too much to drink? I could tell by the way things were going at the bar that you wanted to get me drunk and fuck me, didn't you? But I mean look at me; do I look like someone you can fuck? You aren't worthy of getting fucked by a Goddess like me. You were too busy trying to feed me drinks that you didn't notice a little something special in yours. You should've known something was up when you felt wasted after just one beer. Now I've got you underneath my toilet, about to receive the only thing you're worthy of handling: my piss!"

Filesize: 345 MB
Duration: 00:08:26
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 5554 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 158 Kbps

An Li enslaves and punishes a sexual predator.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Charli Piper Confronts A Toilet Troll

Ugh I have to pee so badly right now! What the fuck, how did you get in there? I just opened the lid and there's someone waiting there for someone to piss all over you face and mouth. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you in the girls bathroom anyways, shouldn't you be in the boys waiting for a guy to come and piss your mouth? You're such a creep that you have to prey on innocent girls who need to pee really bad, is that what you're doing? How many other girls have you done this too?
Since we're both already here, maybe I'll give you a little bit of a show while you're stuck down there in the toilet bowl, teasing you with the chance that you might see my completely shaved pussy and taste my warm piss.

Filesize: 933 MB
Duration: 00:22:43
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 5574 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 Kbps

Charli Piper Confronts A Toilet Troll.part1.rar
Charli Piper Confronts A Toilet Troll.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account