Gay BDSM Overwhelming Bondage Experience

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

08a427cb0c9e9836d45fa2b908c7450e.jpg

Genres: Gay BDSM,Rope,Bondage,Latex,ruber
Video language: English

The first time I met our subject was about twenty minutes before he put on his rubber and we began to begin his session. MummyEd gave him a short tour and I helped him pick out a piece of gear and before he knew what it the process began. We chose the large gingerbread board because he wanted to be completely immobilized. The first layer was a full coverage rubber catsuit and hood. The second was an extra thick layer of pallet wrap followed by layer of duct tape. We incorporated boxing gloves for very effective hand bondage. The head gear works very well for head bondage after applying a posture collar. This was actually new for our subject. He told us of lighter bondage sessions and some solo sessions that were not actually bondage because he could get out. I overheard this in his conversation with MummyEd earlier, so turning up the volume was in order. We did wrap him exceptionally tight, but the silence mixed with soft groans said it was okay. He was wearing ear plugs and a blindfold so I thought suspending him would take him even farther into subspace. After a while I could sense his body was starting to get uncomfortable and bring him back a little. I always enjoy changing things to help my subjects drift off again. I began to wrap his body with wide leather straps. Later he thanked me for this attention. Our friend was brought back slowly as we systematically removed the bondage. He emerged weak, speechless, and very high. He was unable to say anything for some times.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:22
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 156.5 MB