[ORON]EXTREME : Exclusive FemDom, Strap-On, Humiliating.. HQ Videos! [Update]

gorizon

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Breaking in Newbies.
44eae0d102332a6839c0bc406ecca15d.jpeg

femdomHD_066_Breaking.wmv_m.jpg

When a beautiful but insatiable dominatrix runs out of good men, her hunt for cock leads to nightly rituals of testing the latest candidates in her basement boiler room. Her latest is a cute little fucker with a hard cock and an attitude, but can he take it from Harmony Rose? A stick in the ass and a hot demanding cunt in his face is Jesse's reward for humiliating himself and submitting to this mean bitch's whims. Don't you wish it was you?
Performers: Harmony and Kidd Jessie.
Windows Media Video HD 1280x720 (WMV). Size 453 MB. Total Time 37:50 min.

Drew

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

gorizon

Kimberly Kane's First Time.
6c19c23770937bbe916f7187fe406319.jpeg

femdomHD_067_Kimberly.wmv_m.jpg

To prepare for her first time ever dominating a man, Kimberly has been studying. It's clear she is an apt pupil when she tears into Wolf with full on, unapologetic sadism and raw sex appeal. She is irresistible, telling him, 'I'm the prettiest bitch here. You're my bitch, and I'm going to make you ugly, so no one will ever want you, and you'll stay with me forever...
Performers: Kimberly Kane and Wolf Hudson.
Windows Media Video HD 1280x720 (WMV). Size 477 MB. Total Time 39:48 min.

Kelsey Michaels

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Cruel Mistress.
eb9fadeac90a71aea43a0b37ff1e6516.jpeg

femdomHD_068_Cruel.wmv_m.jpg

She likes to hurt boys like Rico, the little pain sluts who crave it. She says that the power makes her pussy wet. The power to beat the little fucker till he begs for mercy. Power to fuck his little bitch ass with a strap on cock the size of her arm. Power to satisfy her wet pussy on his greedy face or his fat, hard cock. That is power.
Performers: Harmony and Rico.
Windows Media Video HD 1280x720 (WMV). Size 420 MB. Total Time 35:07 min.

Meka

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Be Careful What You Wish For.
4a5e82a2429c0d3d4ef0888e9bd195c6.jpeg

femdomHD_069_BeCareful.wmv_m.jpg

Jason requested Miss Adams by name. Within seconds she spots a weakness and slices into it. The flashes of his anger amuse her. She pushes harder. The last time he speaks out of turn, a vicious clamp on the tongue commands him into silence. She is cruel but fair. 'Do you aspire to obedience? Then suffer, fucker. Later, as he twists in her rope, she taunts him. She dares him to speak. He remembers the pain and focuses. She attacks his pride and dignity. She brings the fight to him. He battles the pain and rage in his own head, desperately trying to hold on.
Performers: Claire Adams and Jason Miller.
Windows Media Video HD 1280x720 (WMV). Size 572 MB. Total Time 47:45 min.

Jewels Jade

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: