[ORON]Extreme Fisting, Exclusive Dildo & Object Insertions[Update]

gorizon

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

[ORON]Extreme Fisting, Exclusive Dildo & Object Insertions[Update]

[]Extreme Fisting, Exclusive Dildo & Object Insertions[Update]

Breaking in a New Girl.

I'm bringing you guys a brand new girl this week... Kelly Klass told me she could take some large toys, so I brought her in for a trial run. I put her right to the test, stretching her tight pussy out until she couldn't take any more.You'll have to tune in next week, though, to see just far I "broke" her in. :)

Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 188 MB. Total Time 16:41 min.

Larisa

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

gorizon

The Most Insane Double Fisting & Squirting Scene Ever!
9816e78ef059d39cdf0b38ada8502dfa.jpeg

fisting_026_TheMost.wmv_m.jpg

These two bitches are the dirtiest whores around and what begins as a girly duo soon turns into a threeway fuck frenzy! They love pussy but prefer cock and the two of them gag and choke as they swallow the thick weapon on offer. They trade cock-spit, smearing it over their faces and licking it from each other’s hot bodies. Their cunts and asses are speared with dildos, stretching them for an assault of epic proportions and whilst one filthy bitch is ass fucked, she punch-fucks her friend with not one, but both fists!
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 972 MB. Total Time 33:09 min.

Mercedes

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Britney & Joan An Amazing Double Fisting.
43aa9c46fa0fbff9d426412639e3e062.jpeg

fisting_027_Britney.wmv_m.jpg

You’ll never meet a more dirty pair of sluts than Britney and Joan. They need filling up – pussy and ass. They take turns at eating each other’s cunt before dildos are brought in to open up their tight holes. With a plastic cock in her ass, Britney opens up her pussy for a fist to the wrist from pal Joan.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 778 MB. Total Time 22:30 min.

Dorina Gold

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

House Wife Pussy Assault - Extreme Pumping and Fisting!
782c0e8743685ee719afc6804a36878a.jpeg

fisting_029_HouseWife.wmv_m.jpg

It’s pumping pleasure in this household as this naughty housewife gets to suck her husband’s pumped up cock before she gets the same treatment and her pussy is pumped until it’s bloated. But as her lips are being swollen, this horny honey gets a hard fucking in her tight ass – riding reverse cowgirl – her ass swallowing the thick shaft. Turned and on all fours, this housewife gets her ass inspected for gapage before her puffy pussy is primed for a thorough fisting.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 456 MB. Total Time 17:58 min.

Kade

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Her Oiled Up Pussy Gets Filled By a Fist.
e48e1293d833e67e9521b769f143fbf4.jpeg

fisting_030_HerOiled.wmv_m.jpg

Don’t be fooled by this gorgeous blonde’s beguiling smile – she is one dirty minx. She loves her body, and so she should. She’s got perfect tits, smooth skin and an irresistible pussy and she looks even more tempting as she pours baby oil over her tits and slowly rubs it in – paying particular attention to her adorable nipples. Her hands trace a greasy track down towards her slit and, with deft fingers, she parts her pussy and delves into her glistening hole. One by one her fingers disappear into her shaved slit until she is knuckle deep and giving herself a thorough fisting.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 712 MB. Total Time 13:02 min.

Trina Michaels

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Gangbang with Kay.
7160d5c0f98c0aa27272f9aae24de80d.jpeg

fisting_031_Gangbang.wmv_m.jpg

I talked to Kay from HotWifeKay.com a couple of months back about her upcoming trip to Florida. We decided to arrange a gangbang with some local guys to give her a proper Florida welcome. We ended up with six guys who were more than happy to lend their cocks and lots of cum. We sucked and fucked for over 90 minutes, so I broke this into two updates...
02/16/2011
Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 404 MB. Total Time 35:50 min.

Judy

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: