[ORON]Extreme Fisting, Exclusive Dildo & Object Insertions[Update]

Discussion in 'Fisting' started by gorizon, Nov 2, 2011.

1. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

[ORON]Extreme Fisting, Exclusive Dildo & Object Insertions[Update]

[]Extreme Fisting, Exclusive Dildo & Object Insertions[Update]

Breaking in a New Girl.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm bringing you guys a brand new girl this week... Kelly Klass told me she could take some large toys, so I brought her in for a trial run. I put her right to the test, stretching her tight pussy out until she couldn't take any more.You'll have to tune in next week, though, to see just far I "broke" her in. :)

Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 188 MB. Total Time 16:41 min.

Larisa
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

The Most Insane Double Fisting & Squirting Scene Ever!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These two bitches are the dirtiest whores around and what begins as a girly duo soon turns into a threeway fuck frenzy! They love pussy but prefer cock and the two of them gag and choke as they swallow the thick weapon on offer. They trade cock-spit, smearing it over their faces and licking it from each other’s hot bodies. Their cunts and asses are speared with dildos, stretching them for an assault of epic proportions and whilst one filthy bitch is ass fucked, she punch-fucks her friend with not one, but both fists!
    Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 972 MB. Total Time 33:09 min.

Mercedes
    Fileboom Premium Account

3. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

Britney & Joan An Amazing Double Fisting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You’ll never meet a more dirty pair of sluts than Britney and Joan. They need filling up – pussy and ass. They take turns at eating each other’s cunt before dildos are brought in to open up their tight holes. With a plastic cock in her ass, Britney opens up her pussy for a fist to the wrist from pal Joan.
    Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 778 MB. Total Time 22:30 min.

Dorina Gold
    Fileboom Premium Account

4. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

House Wife Pussy Assault - Extreme Pumping and Fisting!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It’s pumping pleasure in this household as this naughty housewife gets to suck her husband’s pumped up cock before she gets the same treatment and her pussy is pumped until it’s bloated. But as her lips are being swollen, this horny honey gets a hard fucking in her tight ass – riding reverse cowgirl – her ass swallowing the thick shaft. Turned and on all fours, this housewife gets her ass inspected for gapage before her puffy pussy is primed for a thorough fisting.
    Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 456 MB. Total Time 17:58 min.

Kade
    Fileboom Premium Account

5. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

Her Oiled Up Pussy Gets Filled By a Fist.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Don’t be fooled by this gorgeous blonde’s beguiling smile – she is one dirty minx. She loves her body, and so she should. She’s got perfect tits, smooth skin and an irresistible pussy and she looks even more tempting as she pours baby oil over her tits and slowly rubs it in – paying particular attention to her adorable nipples. Her hands trace a greasy track down towards her slit and, with deft fingers, she parts her pussy and delves into her glistening hole. One by one her fingers disappear into her shaved slit until she is knuckle deep and giving herself a thorough fisting.
    Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 712 MB. Total Time 13:02 min.

Trina Michaels
    Fileboom Premium Account

6. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

Gangbang with Kay.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I talked to Kay from HotWifeKay.com a couple of months back about her upcoming trip to Florida. We decided to arrange a gangbang with some local guys to give her a proper Florida welcome. We ended up with six guys who were more than happy to lend their cocks and lots of cum. We sucked and fucked for over 90 minutes, so I broke this into two updates...
    02/16/2011
    Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 404 MB. Total Time 35:50 min.

Judy

Fileboom Premium Account

7. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

Strange Toys.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I've done some odd toys over the years, but Adam decided to gather up the oddest ones in their collection to use all at once. From Dark Vader to the alien sperm plug, the baseball bat to the stack of fruit... it's all here!

Windows Media Video 720x480 (WMV). Size 247 MB. Total Time 16:41 min.

Valerie Rios
    Fileboom Premium Account

8. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

Naughty Alysha, At Your Cervix.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I did another large toy video this week, but I ended it a little differently. I used a small speculum first, then grabbed my horse speculum, and spread my pussy wide open and showed off my pretty cervix.
    Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 250 MB. Total Time 22:10 min.

Jayme
    Fileboom Premium Account

9. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

10. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

A Womb With a View.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I haven't done a big toy shoot in quite some time, so I headed outside to do one for you guys. Nothing quite like stretching and ripping and tearing at my pussy while being outside for the whole neighborhood to see!
    Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 202 MB. Total Time 17:58 min.

Samara de Macedo
    Fileboom Premium Account

11. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

The Skye's the Limit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I did a shoot recently with my friend Christina Skye... well, it started out as a shoot... we used some toys on each other, and then she fisted my big pussy. But, it ended up being a business meeting, sort of... Christina has decided to cum and join us in our network. Adam is hard at work getting her photos (she has thousands of them) and videos ready, then having a site designed for her. Look for her to be added soon!
    Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 264 MB. Total Time 23:26 min.

Presley
    Fileboom Premium Account

12. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

Angel Long & Tallulah Tease-Brutal Lesbian Fisting!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rarely does lesbian fisting get this extreme and brutal, but these experienced fisting sluts will stop at nothing to satisfy each other and shock you, too. We have one beautiful blonde and one fiery redhead, both of them extremely horny, and as soon as the camera starts rolling these two bitches are all over each other, clawing at each other’s clothes until they are both completely naked from head to toes. Now the fun finally begins.
    Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 460 MB. Total Time 29:55 min.

Maria Bellucci
    Fileboom Premium Account

13. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

Ass Fisting Party!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Janice will let you fuck her mouth, or her pussy but it isn't really a party until you have all five fingers shoved straight up her ass! This AssFisting Party really shows you the limits of what a girl can do and the ways that a good fist fuck can often help her to go beyond her old boundaries to reach new ones. Start off slow and be sure to use plenty of lube, but once Janice has her boots up high in the air and her eyes closed - that's when it's time to use some strength and power to get every lubed knuckle inside her tight teen ass.
    Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 639 MB. Total Time 25:24 min.

DJ
    Fileboom Premium Account

14. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

Hot Brunette's Lesbian Fisting Experience!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nichole likes to have her pussy lips pinched and at the start of this scene you can see them get squeezed nicely. For Nichole's vagina that's like a wake-up call. She's soaking wet just a few minutes into this scene and rocking forward onto four of her own fingers before her lesbian friend arrives. On her belly reaching back to fist her pussy she gets some extra help from the cameraman but she still does most of the work herself.
    Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 224 MB. Total Time 15:13 min.

Kriss
    Fileboom Premium Account

15. gorizon

gorizon Active Member

First Time Anal Fist For This Blonde Ballerina!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This young slut soon gets more lessons from teacher than she asked for as he gets into her pussy straight away with his tongue making her cunt soakin wet – next she's on her knees and sucking on his big cock and sucking his big balls before he gets her on the floor and starts to finger her wet slit – he can't wait and his big cock is in her cunt before sticking it into her tight ass fucking hard...
    Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 382 MB. Total Time 24:37 min.

Tricia
    Fileboom Premium Account