{OR} FULL Movies BDSM {Update}

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Web Of Captivity

Stars: Aaryn Katz, Co-Co Simmons, Ruby Love
These girls have fallen into the web of captivity
tender trios of young glamour girls unwillingly display their charms in this sequence of breath taking scenes of female subjugation. Dangling, from a chain and securely bound in a chair, strapped to a rack, or tightly hogtied, these luscious ladies really put their heart in their struggle for freedom. But their fight is futile, and their muffled pleadings fall on deaf ears. They're much too sweet to be walking free.

File Name : Web_Of_Captivity.wmv
File Size : 694.19 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 01:01:07

DOWNLOAD
Web_Of_Captivity.part1.rar
Web_Of_Captivity.part2.rar
Web_Of_Captivity.part3.rar
Web_Of_Captivity.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

TBC 265 - Bondage Torments 28

Crystal frost is bound standing. She slowly dances with a noose around her neck. I add a crotch rope and she dances on sexy high heels. When she looks too comfortable, I gag her with her panties, remove her heels and force her on tip toes held up only by the super tight crotch rope. Nyssa and I are playing around. She strips naked
I tie her with rope, lay her on the futon, gag her and start taunting her to service me sexually. When she refuses, I start alternating between ticking the extremely ticklish Asian, and spanking Nyssa's delicious ass. Does she give in to me? Mishima claims that she cannot have an orgasm. So I started by teasing for over an hour. Now its time to get serious. I clip electrical leads to her nipples and get out the toothbrush vibes. Every 5 minutes that she does have an orgasm I shock her nipples harder. Watch the athletic slut ride the edge trying hard to cum. After well over an hour of ticking, teasing, and nipple torture, she still won't cum.

File Name : TBC_265_Bondage_Torments_28.wmv
File Size : 1445.56 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:40:07

DOWNLOAD
TBC_265_Bondage_Torments_28.part1.rar
TBC_265_Bondage_Torments_28.part2.rar
TBC_265_Bondage_Torments_28.part3.rar
TBC_265_Bondage_Torments_28.part4.rar
TBC_265_Bondage_Torments_28.part5.rar

http://torture-movies-bdsm.blogspot.com
http://gay-hard-bondage.blogspot.com
http://public-bdsm.blogspot.com
http://wired-bondage.blogspot.com
http://waterbdsm.blogspot.com

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

lanteh

Scorpion

Stars:Debra Lee,Jesse Dalton, marilyn Gaede, Mark Leonetti
"SCORPION", Starring Jesse Dalton, Debra Lee, Marilyn Gaede, Mark Leonetti & more... Melinda, secret agent, code name "SCORPION" has a tough choice - to eliminate her friend and co-agent, "WIDOW", or quit the secret service. She quits.. But is drawn back in when Widow is nabbed by another secret agent group lead by Roshana, a beautifully cunning woman with a heart of stone. Out tricked, Scorpion finds herself bound along with Widow.. Tied, gagged and at the mercy of Roshana. Things look bad for these two - until Scorpion gets an idea! Her revenge is sweet and loaded with BONDAGE!

File Name : Scorpion.wmv
File Size : 654.53 MB
Duration : 01:02:05

DOWNLOAD
Scorpion.part1.rar
Scorpion.part2.rar
Scorpion.part3.rar
Scorpion.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Bound Whores

Stars: Daisy Marie, Natali Demore, Fayth Deluca
These girls strive and live off pain
there crazy, but certain kinky things will really drive a woman mad. Watch as these ladies are restrained and tied up with rope watch as three sexy girls go through a gauntlet of forced masturbation, whipping, electro stimulation, suspension and bondage!

File Name : Bound_Whores.wmv
File Size : 808.99 MB
Resolution : 480x360
Duration : 01:24:58

DOWNLOAD
Bound_Whores.part1.rar
Bound_Whores.part2.rar
Bound_Whores.part3.rar
Bound_Whores.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Forced Orgasms 61

Stars: Sheridan
Sheridan returns to push her limits a little more and I could not be more pleased! I really enjoy playing with her, great legs, flat stomach, nice size nipples on tight B cup breasts, tough but tamable, loves to cum, my king of girl. Scene 1: up on her toes by a noose and a crotch rope, Sheridan cums while straining to stay high on her toes. Scene 2: Sheridan is stretched wide, and ordered not to cum while I work her pussy with the Hitachi magic wand. Hot reactions in this clip. Scene 3: Sheridan is tied spread eagle. Her nipples tied to her toes, her feet flogged to make her stretch her nipples. The wand is tied to her pussy to cause multiple orgasms. Scene 4: Sheridan is tied very tight hogtie with leather straps. A strap around her neck is tied to her feet. Sheridan arches to breathe while she works the Hitachi magic wand on the floor between her legs.

File Name : Forced_Orgasms_61.wmv
File Size : 902.25 MB
Duration : 01:18:00

DOWNLOAD
Forced_Orgasms_61.part1.rar
Forced_Orgasms_61.part2.rar
Forced_Orgasms_61.part3.rar
Forced_Orgasms_61.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Big Tit Bondage 5

Stars:Allysin Embers, Carolyn Monroe, Eric Edwards, Bianca Jordan, Elle DeVyne, Krista Leigh
With knockers like these, it's only right to let us bind and subject them to some severe punishment. Watch as these huge funbags get deflated with clothespins, nipple clamps, whips and rope bondage. It's only human nature to want to play with big tits and what better way than with bondage!!!

File Name : Big_Tit_Bondage_5.wmv
File Size : 743.2 MB
Duration : 01:20:00

DOWNLOAD
Big_Tit_Bondage_5.part1.rar
Big_Tit_Bondage_5.part2.rar
Big_Tit_Bondage_5.part3.rar
Big_Tit_Bondage_5.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

TBC 263 - The Orgasm Bar 24

Stars: Katrina Starr, Amo Morbia
1. Katrina star is hesitant to be on the orgasm bar. She like bondage. She likes being controlled. but she isn't sure what to expect. Her orgasms are quick and hard. By the end of this clip, Katrina is begging for the ride to end, but we have only gone thru half her time and I am not in a generous mood. 2. Katrina star's eyes are rolling. She tried to tap out but I am not letting her. In fact, I tighten her bondage, gag her tighter and force her on tip toes to escape the wand. Katrina learns that she can have more orgasms than she thought - very intense orgasms. 3. Amo Morbia has an incredible body, long legs, and an expressive face. Watch her eyes when I tell her no tap outs. She starts cumming right away. She wants to test her orgasm limits and see how many times she can orgasm. She cums hard. She cums loud. She cums often. 4. Watch Amo Morbia's eyes when I tell her the hitachi magic wand is going on high.

File Name : TBC_263_The_Orgasm_Bar_24.wmv
File Size : 1101.2 MB
Duration : 01:54:09

DOWNLOAD
TBC_263_The_Orgasm_Bar_24.part1.rar
TBC_263_The_Orgasm_Bar_24.part2.rar
TBC_263_The_Orgasm_Bar_24.part3.rar
TBC_263_The_Orgasm_Bar_24.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Fitbondage 10

Stars: Mandy K, Ashlee Chambers
Mandy K is slowly bound with leather straps and the frame itself until she is totally helpless. I hang the Hitachi magic wand til it barely grazes her pussy. Her muscular body works trying to get at it. She wants it repositioned against her clit, but I know it will make her cum. Let's tease her awhile shall we? Mandy's muscular thighs are trembling as she is on the edge of orgasm, but the wand won't stay still in the right place long enough for here to go over the edge. I love it when a confident, muscular woman begs. Ashlee Chambers plays my new fitness trainer. She comes over to inspect my equipment, dressed in a cut off white tank nearly exposing her massive breasts. I decide it's time to show her more than my workout equipment and I lure her into my playroom... bound spread and available, I rip open her top and tease her nipples. Ashlee moans in approval. I tickle her toned legs and ass with feathers. Ashlee moans, grinding her ass against me.

File Name : Fitbondage_10.wmv
File Size : 1414.9 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:38:03

DOWNLOAD
Fitbondage_10.part1.rar
Fitbondage_10.part2.rar
Fitbondage_10.part3.rar
Fitbondage_10.part4.rar
Fitbondage_10.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Secret Encounters

Margi and Alvin's life is going nowhere. He works construction all day and Margi clips coupons from magazines. Their routine is a day by day existence, but this day will change their life. A book salesman arrives at the house. Margi invites him in. He's a handsome man... not at all like her dead-beat husband. Maybe a "Secret Encounter" with this man will spruce up her life forever!

File Name : Secret_Encounters.wmv
File Size : 554.63 MB
Duration : 01:00:50

DOWNLOAD
Secret_Encounters.part1.rar
Secret_Encounters.part2.rar
Secret_Encounters.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Big Tit Bondage 4

Stars: Shay Sights, Lola Lane, Eric Edwards, Kianna Dior, Loren Sterling, Katanya Blade, Joey Strange
Oh yeah! Juicy bouncing jugs. The kind that jiggle when you slap them! The kind that turn beet red when you tie them up and clip them! The ones that get bruised when you press them between two boards! Don't worry - these big-titted divas love it! The pain ... the pleasure ... the bondage!

File Name : Big_Tit_Bondage_4.wmv
File Size : 688.54 MB
Duration : 01:13:00

DOWNLOAD
Big_Tit_Bondage_4.part1.rar
Big_Tit_Bondage_4.part2.rar
Big_Tit_Bondage_4.part3.rar
Big_Tit_Bondage_4.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account