BDSM & Fetish full-length Movies (regular update)

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

British Amateur Spanking 6

Stars: Shay, Angel, Avalon, Mason, Mistress Red, Mistress Tiffany, Mistress Lucy

Bizarre Europe presents "British Amateur Spanking 6", starring Avalon, Angel, Shay, Mason, Mistress Red, Mistress Tiffany and Mistress Lucy. Get ready for some super British Discipline. These babes have been very naughty and they'll undergo a series of whippings and bondage to set them straight!

File Name : bdsm_001_british_amateur_spanking_6.wmv
File Size : 893 Mb
Resolution : 640 x 480
Duration : 01:43:06

DOWNLOAD
bdsm_001_British_Amateur_Spanking_6.part1.rar
bdsm_001_British_Amateur_Spanking_6.part2.rar
bdsm_001_British_Amateur_Spanking_6.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

TBC 295 - The Tickle Channel 25

Stars: Kendra James, Nyxon

1. I tease and tickle Nyxon's nipples. Every so often I roam over her ticklish body.

2. Nyxon squeals and thrashes as the toothbrush vibrators work over her ticklish body. When I focus on her nipples, she is brought to the edge of orgasm.

3. By the time I am done with Nyxon in this clip there is a pool of drool, sweat, and pussy juice between her legs. She is on the edge of cumming.

4. Nyxon's swollen and hyper sensitive nipples are tied to her toes and her feet are tickled. She stretches her nipples as she thrashes.

5. Bondage superstar Kendra James is strapped down, nipple teased, and tickled.

6. Kendra is tickled all over with feathers. The redhead fetish superstar squeals in laughter, especially when I pull her panties aside and tickle her pussy.

7. I use toothbrush vibrators on Kendra's nipples, armpits, and pussy. I take her to the edge of orgasm then tickle her.

8. I pull Kendra's panties aside and start tickling her clit. When it is not enough torture, I make her orgasm twice, tickle her as she cums and now her clit is quite sensitive and ready for the feather.

File Name : bdsm_002_tbc_295_the_tickle_channel_25.wmv
File Size : 936 Mb
Duration : 01:45:15

DOWNLOAD
bdsm_002_TBC_295_The_Tickle_Channel_25.part1.rar
bdsm_002_TBC_295_The_Tickle_Channel_25.part2.rar
bdsm_002_TBC_295_The_Tickle_Channel_25.part3.rar
bdsm_002_TBC_295_The_Tickle_Channel_25.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

lanteh

Molly Winters 3

Stars: Molly Winters

Molly Winters undergoes the ultimate slavegirl submission and humiliation as her long blonde tresses are first hacked off with scissors, then shorn to the scalp with electric clippers, and finally shaved completely smooth with a razor. Locked in a cage with a huge nose ring installed in her septum, she is drenched in oil. She squirms on the floor with a ball & chain after a clear butt plug is jammed in her ass.

Performing duties around the house include serving as a bound table centerpieces with a candle dripping hot wax over her bald head and carrying and serving refreshments from a basket in her mouth while naked on her hands and knees.

A challenging whipping is adminstered while she straddles the edge of a square beam putting all her weight on her bare shaven pussy. The lash strikes her tits and pussy mound while a weight pulls the ring in her nose.

File Name : bdsm_003_molly_winters_3.wmv
File Size : 741 Mb
Resolution : 720 x 480
Duration : 01:30:35

DOWNLOAD
bdsm_003_Molly_Winters_3.part1.rar
bdsm_003_Molly_Winters_3.part2.rar
bdsm_003_Molly_Winters_3.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Ellie's First Time

Stars: Ellie, Master Jerry

Hot 18 year old Ellie wants to be a Dom, but she's not even a very good sub...yet. Whips, paddles, clothespins, ice, spankings and tongue baths are just the beginning...this hot little strumpet is going to be pushed to her limits of her endurance! Watch as she's subjected to clamps, humiliated, spanked and then forced to sit on someone's face as a reward for her subservient behavior! And it's all here for your viewing pleasure!

File Name : bdsm_004_ellies_first_time.wmv
File Size : 677 Mb
Duration : 01:15:46

DOWNLOAD
bdsm_004_Ellies_First_Time.part1.rar
bdsm_004_Ellies_First_Time.part2.rar
bdsm_004_Ellies_First_Time.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

TBC 294: Bondage Torments 35

Stars: Carissa Montgomery, Kristyna Dark

Redhead MILF, Kristyna Dark is a natural submissive and certified bondage slut. She gets turned on just from being tied. This clip features: spanking, crotch rope, hair bondage, and noose play on the way to an on tip toes predicament. 2. MILF, Kristyna dark's pierced nipples are noosed and stretched. The piercings are tied and stretched with a weight. She dances on tip toes, especially when I tape a vibrator to her crotch rope. Pure predicament bondage orgasm torment. 3. A sexy redhead hogtied, spanked and orgasms just from her bondage. 4. Kristyna Dark is a true bondage slut. She proves it to me by having multiple orgasms bound to my frame, pulled on tip toes by a crotch rope and tied nipples. 5. Busty Carissa Montgomery is tested in my leather straps. I slowly bind her to an arched hogtie. Lots of great gagged moaning and struggling. 6. After teasing Carissa Montgomery for the tickle channel, I decide to spend the few minutes remaining on the tape to torture her but pulling her off her chair by a crotch rope. Within a few moments, she has an orgasm. I do enjoy a rope slut.

File Name : bdsm_005_tbc_294_bondage_torments_35.wmv
File Size : 848 Mb
Duration : 01:35:13

DOWNLOAD
bdsm_005_TBC_294_Bondage_Torments_35.part1.rar
bdsm_005_TBC_294_Bondage_Torments_35.part2.rar
bdsm_005_TBC_294_Bondage_Torments_35.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Molly Winters 2

Stars: Molly Winters

Molly Winters expands her BDSM horizons in the latest series of sessions at Shadowplayers.com. While locked in a special restraint cage she gets a big nose ring pierced through her septum. Her pussy rests on a sharp angle iron and weights pull at her nipples during her ordeal.

Serving as a maid, she gets beer poured into her ring gag and all over her naked body. A bare butt spanking punishes her for spilling too much. Suspended by her ankles, she is given a good lashing on her ass and shaved bare pussy. A good caning is followed by torment with weights, clamos to her pussy lips and nipples while wearing a metal head cage.

During a Xmas shoot she is tormented with clothespins on her most sensitive parts and hot wax on her tits.

File Name : bdsm_006_molly_winters_2.wmv
File Size : 676 Mb
Resolution : 720 x 480
Duration : 00:59:23

DOWNLOAD
bdsm_006_Molly_Winters_2.part1.rar
bdsm_006_Molly_Winters_2.part2.rar
bdsm_006_Molly_Winters_2.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Total Restraint

Stars: Heather Lee, Sierra Stuart, Drew Phonix, Rick Masters (i)

This is the story of Albert Psche, a psychiatric patient and his pretty new therapist Dr. Crane. Watch as Albert relates to her (and you!) his darkest bondage fantasies about two pretty young coeds all the while mentally undressing his sexy therapist and doing unspeakable things to her in his mind!

File Name : bdsm_007_total_restraint.wmv
File Size : 610 Mb
Resolution : 480 x 360
Duration : 01:05:23

DOWNLOAD
bdsm_007_Total_Restraint.part1.rar
bdsm_007_Total_Restraint.part2.rar
bdsm_007_Total_Restraint.part3.rar
bdsm_007_Total_Restraint.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

El Secuaz De Morbvs

Stars: Micky Beltran, Lady Virginal

Another HOT tour de force from the sick mind of director Jon Morbvs! First, Lady Virginal will be subjected to enemas from a masked man and boy, are they GUSHERS!! To follow up, she'll be spanked and forced to where a pig mask and crawl around like the cute little piggly wiggly WHORE she is! Enjoy sex fiends!

File Name : bdsm_008_el_secuaz_de_morbvs.wmv
File Size : 974 Mb
Duration : 01:45:00

DOWNLOAD
bdsm_008_El_Secuaz_De_Morbvs.part1.rar
bdsm_008_El_Secuaz_De_Morbvs.part2.rar
bdsm_008_El_Secuaz_De_Morbvs.part3.rar
bdsm_008_El_Secuaz_De_Morbvs.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Mincemeat Pie Part 2 - Doer

Stars: Chandra Sweet, Lisa Kinkaid, Penelope Pace, Bryan Dunhill, Jon O'Brien, Rick Masters (i)

Beautiful detective Angela Martinez becomes the victim of an escaped prisoner with vengeance on his perverted mind in Mincemeat Pie 2: Doer.

In part one of Mincemeat Pie, a vicious gang of thugs was brought in by detective Martinez for the brutal attack on a pretty topless dancer, which they videotaped for their twisted amusement. But during the interrogation, one of the prisoners gets free, grabbing the pretty cop as a hostage.

Now, bound, gagged and helpless, impaled on a night stick and wired to a booby-trapped explosive device under her chair, poor Angela is in deep trouble. If that wasn't bad enough, our poor heroine is forced to watch the evidence tape of her captor's crimes, as he makes his escape. As she contemplates her own fate, she watches the taped horror unfold as the poor blonde victim is abused with sadistic glee. All the while, Angela desperately struggles to hold that trip-wired nightstick between her quivering thighs.

But help is nearby. Can Angela hold on long enough to be rescued? Find out when you see Mincemeat Pie 2: Doer.

File Name : bdsm_009_mincemeat_pie_part_2_doer.wmv
File Size : 734 Mb
Duration : 01:19:39

DOWNLOAD
bdsm_009_Mincemeat_Pie_Part_2_Doer.part1.rar
bdsm_009_Mincemeat_Pie_Part_2_Doer.part2.rar
bdsm_009_Mincemeat_Pie_Part_2_Doer.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Elise's Enema

Stars: Master Snaurg, Elise Graves

Elise Graves comes to the doctor with a problem. The doctor decides needs an enema. Agreeing, Elise submits to receive the evil doctor's treatment. Silly girl! But after repeated enema treatments, Elise walks away happy with promise to return for more treatment. Watch for Part Two of Elise's Enema coming soon.

File Name : bdsm_010_elises_enema.wmv
File Size : 396 Mb
Duration : 00:55:14

DOWNLOAD
bdsm_010_Elises_Enema.part1.rar
bdsm_010_Elises_Enema.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account