Not shaved - pussy, ass, legs! Hairy Girls Really!

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Getting Wet
8b8c52a6a22cb79aa9bbd5d4ff76e637.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Hairy, Pussy, Cunt, Pissing, Masturbation, ATK,
Video language: English

Lucie has tiny tits and a juicy butt--both emphasized by the bikini she's wearing, although it doesn't stay on for long. There's something about skipping school and being at a pool that makes her feel frisky. Maybe it's because she's all alone with you, and it's so easy for her to pull aside her top and remove her bottom, exposing all the bits you're not supposed to see. But Lucie is comfortable with it. So comfortable that she pees right there in front of you. A nice clear stream shoots out of her pussy, giving her the relief she needs to stick her fingers in and diddle herself to a cum. After playing in the pool, pissing and cumming, Lucie ends her skip day totally soaked.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 629.1 MB
Download Getting Wet

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Avi's Fuck Face
bd79f8d2b373267735fee50d68217993.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Big Tits, MILF, BBW, Teens, Amateur, Legs, Big Ass
Video language: English

Here are a few random observations we had about Avi. First, she has a cute, little bush that she's trying to grow out. Second, she makes these horny-looking faces when she's in front of the camera. A lot of girls do that, but hers look adorable. Third, she really knows how to make herself cum. "I've done a lot already," Avi told us when we asked her what she wants to do in life. "But I suppose what I want to do most is to travel. I want to walk the Brooklyn Bridge. I want to sit on a cliff in Ecuador. I want to have a fling with a handsome Italian man with lots of money and free time that he can spend on me." We asked her if there's anything she wants to try in the bedroom.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 906.1 MB
Download Avi's Fuck Face

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Sometimes A Girl Just Needs A Friend
db3bb6172645dd4bb71a193b5c1fec59.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Bang Bros
Cast: Karlee Grey
Genres: Big Ass, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Busty, Cum-in-mouth, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Gagging, Hairy, Hardcore, Office, Squirt, Swallow, Young

Working here can be a little overwhelming, the boss is always doing something that may be considered inappropriate. This particular week has been a bit difficult of Karlee Grey to manage. First, the boss shows up and begins to roast everyone to �boost team morale.� But all he does is just make mean remarks about everyone, as well as airing our dirty laundry. Later that week, he holds a meeting about sexual harassment, the boss purposely picks Karlee to show the �DON�Ts� of sexual harassment. He just started feeling up on her in front of everybody. He grabbed her titis and squeezed her ass just to show what we shouldn�t do in the work place. Finally, What broke Karlee for sure, He bursted into the office and began to scream at her about her poor performance this quarter. If screaming at her wasn�t enough, he shows up minutes later with his dick out and puts it right next to her face. At this point she was done, she wanted nothing to do with this place anymore. This is where I come in, the good friend who is always there to console her. I let her cry on my shoulders for a little bit. Then, I proposed something that would definitely make her feel better. That�s right. I fucked the shit out of her all over our office. I made her cum time after time. Her giant tits and her perfect ass bouncing up and down on my cock was probably the best thing I�ve ever seen at this company. She squirted multiple times all over our coworker�s desks and personal belongings. After I was done with her, all her stress was gone. Sometimes all a girl needs is a friend.

Duration: 36:21
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 405.3 MB
Download Sometimes A Girl Just Needs A Friend

Fileboom Premium Account