Not Tested On Animals

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

‘She has a long way to go before she catches up with Project X,’ I observe, but I am not overly worried. She is going absolutely nowhere, so we have all the time in the world in which to conduct our experiments upon her defenceless body. In fact, it will be a pleasure to take our time with her. Although my employer and I take our work very seriously, we never fail to enjoy it. Whether or not our guinea pigs enjoy themselves, however, is completely irrelevant. They have no choice but to endure what we give them.

I watch enviously as Dr Lambert probes at the girl’s opening, before cautiously inserting a finger. The look on his face confirms that she is still completely dry, and when he then withdraws his finger, I can see how red and swollen her flesh has become.

‘She’s pretty tight,’ he announces, but nevertheless it is a rather thick dildo, about eight inches in length, that he coats generously with lube. Its insertion into the girl’s body is a slow, careful process, but eventually it is right inside, and a special harness is used which will lock both this and the butt plug into place.

‘Poor thing,’ I say with a cruel laugh. ‘She’s not going to be too comfortable when she wakes up, is she?’

‘I doubt it very much, Dr Stone.’

I watch my employer perform the rest of the procedure in silence, unable to control the smug satisfaction I am feeling. As Dr Lambert puts the girl into a tight hogtie, and fits her with a large rubber ball gag, I find myself thinking about the shock she will get on waking. She will no doubt be angry, afraid too, but we will soon rid her of any unnecessary emotions and all her bad qualities. The sooner she accepts her fate at our hands, the better, because it will make our jobs a lot easier, not to mention a lot more enjoyable.

‘How much longer now before she wakes up?’ I ask.

Dr Lambert glances at his watch. ‘She’s only been out for about forty-five minutes, so it’ll be a good while yet.’ Seeing my look of disappointment, he smiles. ‘Don’t worry, Dr Stone. There are plenty of interesting things we can do to pass the time.’

I smile back, my enthusiasm renewed, and help him to load Project Y into her cage and snap the padlocks shut. I can’t wait to see what he plans on doing to me now, but at the same time, I am eager for our play to end so that we can get to work properly...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account