My Stuff

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by Kinkyboy, May 9, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Kinkyboy

Kinkyboy Member

Hi I am new here but i figured i post some of things i bought once i turned 18 I am now 20 and also a male if you cant tell from the name.

I am Comfortable with talking to anyone.
    I am looking to start talking to a mistress and explore more.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Prissy

Prissy Member

I love those toys. Especially the toecuffs.

3. Kinkyboy

Kinkyboy Member

Yeah I really like those too. I have that homemade ball gag I haven't Gotten around to ordering a really one but that one still works great.

Here is a picture for you
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  4. Prissy

Prissy Member

Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. subspace

subspace Member

Absolutely! But EEK, toe cuffs! I can’t take anything touching my feet; I have passed out from someone touching my feet too much! Great pic though!:)
    Welcome!

6. Kinkyboy

Kinkyboy Member

I love Feet got a foot fetish you can say.
    I got lots more pics i will put some more on here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. You sure love your cuffs. nice. :cool:

8. Master C

Master C Member

Hmm, gives me an idea, if only I can find those cuffs for the toes. Kinkyboy where did you find them?

9. I have some little finger/toe cuffs lying around somwhere, I must find them as I would like to see them put to good use :)

10. Master C

Master C Member

Where did you get them?

11. I bought a bondage miniskirt which had 2 pairs of detachable miniature cuffs as part of the decoration. Unfortunately they're too big to fit on my fingers, even on the tightest setting, but fit nicely onto my toes.

12. Kinkyboy

Kinkyboy Member

I bought mine from
    beastiality
    They have nice specials i looked around at different sites they're pretty cheap.
    &
    bestiality

I guess i need to put a actually pic up of me soon :)
    [​IMG]

13. subspace

subspace Member

Hmmm, I can't stop thinking about those toe cuffs! Just the thought of it send chills! Love the rope, that I can handle. You should see me trying to get a pedicure-hilarious.:)

14. Kinkyboy

Kinkyboy Member

Heres some more pics
    I love the way the toe cuffs feel you cant run or even walk in them
    Lol i bet you would have some funny looks going to get your toes done and there is marks around your ankles.
    [​IMG]
    This picture a girl that shares the same interests we take turns tieing each other up
    Ankles was cuffed roped and chained to the bed also the chain went up to the other end and attached to the collar.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  15. subspace

subspace Member

lol, trying to come up with an explanation for marks takes up half my life.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM