Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Orgasm Control Training: ORAL

Title: Orgasm Control Training: ORAL

Description: Yes, it's 21 minutes long...but how do you expect to learn orgasm control in a 7 minute video? Do you think you would last 21 minutes with my hand & mouth on your cock? Well, if you ever expect to fuck my pussy you're going to have to learn to cum when I want you to...not too quickly: no one likes a premature ejaculator. Stroke along as I skillfully bring you to the edge over & over (amazing EDGING) with my mouth, hand & verbals. Lots & lots of ORAL, tongue & spit. If you love POV blowjob/handjob scenes this will BLOW your mind *smile*.

Format: MP4
Duration: 21 minut
Size: 621 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
orgasm_control_training_oral.part1.rar.html
orgasm_control_training_oral.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Human Pony Training

Title: Human Pony Training

Description: Sometimes it is too difficult for the girls to get to the stables for riding fun. It is just as fun to use one of the lazy male slaves at the sorority house. Sometimes the males do not like being ridden and controlled by a woman in this dehumanizing manner. It is i...

Duration: 00:07:07
Size: 324 MB

Download:
Human_Pony_Training.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Little Dani Worships Feet Wearing a Scrunch Butt Bikini

Title: Little Dani Worships Feet Wearing a Scrunch Butt Bikini

Description: Now that Christina has Danni feminized and dressed in a scrunch butt bikini, she makes her worship her feet. Danni is on his knees at Christina’s feet and sucking worshiping her feet. Christina is so much bigger then Danni, she has to do what she tells her. She ver...

Duration: 9:12 Min
Size: 420 MB

Download:
Little_Dani_Worships_Feet.part1.rar.html
Little_Dani_Worships_Feet.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

3 Days of Tease

Title: 3 Days of Tease & Ruin - Day 3

Description: This is the last day of your 3 days of torment. Do you think today will have a happy ending? No, today will be ruined! After teasing you mercilessly I give you a countdown and let you ejaculate but you must KEEP STROKING for me! Keep stroking that sensitive dick after you've cum, keep going, ruin that orgasm for me!

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 289.54 MB

Download:
3days_of_tease_and_ruin_day3.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

100 Full Force Ball Kicks

Title: 100 Full Force Ball Kicks

Description: Crystal is furious. The ball kicking slave has fallen down for the last time during a busting. Crystal decides 100 full force ball kicks will teach him that falling down is not tolerated. The kicking begins and the salve cries out in pain. The girls shove a pair of...

Format: WMV
Duration: 00:16:55
Size: 776 MB

Download:
100_Full_Force_Ball_Kicks.part1.rar.html
100_Full_Force_Ball_Kicks.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Cuckold Anniversary Part 3

Title: Cuckold Anniversary Part 3

Description: Hayden has been dating her new stud for 3 months. It is finally time to bring him home. She instructs her faithful cuck to have the house spotless and fresh sheets on the bed. When Hayden comes in with her stud the two of them are so horny they start making out immediately as the cuck sucks Haydens toes. Then Hayden tells her cuck to assume the position and properly greet her lover. They cuck gets on this knees and opens his mouth. Hayden smiles as her stud rams his cock down the cuck's throat. Hayden keeps her cuck close by so he can lick her ass she rides her stud's huge cock. When her stud shoots a huge load all over her tits, Hayden forces her cuck to lick up every bit. Hayden is amazingly sexy. She gets off on humiliating her humbled cuck.

Duration: 00:06:09
Size: 206.95 MB

Download:
287cuckoldp3.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Cuckold Anniversary Part 4

Title: Cuckold Anniversary Part 4

Description: Hayden has been dating her new stud for 3 months. It is finally time to bring him home. She instructs her faithful cuck to have the house spotless and fresh sheets on the bed. When Hayden comes in with her stud the two of them are so horny they start making out immediately as the cuck sucks Haydens toes. Then Hayden tells her cuck to assume the position and properly greet her lover. They cuck gets on this knees and opens his mouth. Hayden smiles as her stud rams his cock down the cuck's throat. Hayden keeps her cuck close by so he can lick her ass she rides her stud's huge cock. When her stud shoots a huge load all over her tits, Hayden forces her cuck to lick up every bit. Hayden is amazingly sexy. She gets off on humiliating her humbled cuck.

Duration: 00:03:05
Size: 103.97 MB

Download:
287titsuckingp4.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account