VKS

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

-----347-----

0347_1_FF_Humiliating-Cuckboy.jpg
0347_2_FF_Humiliating-Cuckboy.jpg

Humiliating Cuckboy

Stars: Babs Lewison, Cuckboy
Released: 2006

Babs' black master tells her to come to his hotel and to bring her hubby. Hubby watches as this black bull stretches her pussy, mouth and ass with his 11 inch cock. Then they have some fun with hubby, forcing him to clean toys after they have been in her ass, writing on him with lipstick and even taking a black cock in his mouth.

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0347_FF_Humiliating_Cuckboy._z7dkm5u.jpg

Downloading 0347_FF_Humiliating_Cuckboy.rar | 252.5 Mb

File Name : 0347_FF_Humiliating_Cuckboy.wmv
File Size : 252.5 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:27:18

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VKS

-----348-----

0348_1_FF_Black-Bi-Cuckolding-2.jpg
0348_2_FF_Black-Bi-Cuckolding-2.jpg

Black Bi Cuckolding 2

Stars: Violet Monroe, Tweety Valentine, Nella Jay
Released: 2010

Humiliation is leaking some post-dinner gas only to discover a puddle of catastrophe forming in your underwear. Once you get over a hump like that, sucking a black man's cock is nothing. What's the big deal? You can always close your eyes and pretend to be chewing the cud of your lily white next door neighbor. Since you probably won't encounter a social situation like this anyway, misery still enjoys the company of others, so watch how the big boys handle it. While you're at it, come to grips with the fact that we've all been tempted one time or another.

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0348_FF_Black_Bi_Cuckolding_2._dpx6uia.jpg

Downloading 0348_FF_Black_Bi_Cuckolding_2.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0348_FF_Black_Bi_Cuckolding_2.part2.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0348_FF_Black_Bi_Cuckolding_2.part3.rar | 165.3 Mb

File Name : 0348_FF_Black_Bi_Cuckolding_2.wmv
File Size : 765.33 MB
Duration : 01:23:01

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VKS

-----349-----

0349_1_FF_Cum-Eating-Cuckolds-2.jpg
0349_2_FF_Cum-Eating-Cuckolds-2.jpg

Cum Eating Cuckolds 2

Stars: Justin Long, Kelly Wells, Jon Jon, Chelsie Rae, Lorena Sanchez, Tyler Rhodes, Les Moore, Rico Shades, Louis D. Lux
Released: 2007

My husbands too small! His tiny dick doesn't satisfy me. So he gave me permission to find a black lover. God, there's nothing like having my pussy stretched to its limits by a thick, long, black cock! My only regret is that I got carried away and let him shoot inside me. Even though my husband licked up every drop of cum from my pussy, he may have missed a few sperm cells. Because now my period is late. Oh well. If I do have a black baby, I know hubby will be happy to raise it as his own, and baby-sit on nights that I want to get pounded by my big black lover again!!!

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0349_FF_Cum_Eating_Cuckolds_2._kr5xcsu.jpg

Downloading 0349_FF_Cum_Eating_Cuckolds_2.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0349_FF_Cum_Eating_Cuckolds_2.part2.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0349_FF_Cum_Eating_Cuckolds_2.part3.rar | 131.3 Mb

File Name : 0349_FF_Cum_Eating_Cuckolds_2.wmv
File Size : 731.34 MB
Resolution : 480x360
Duration : 01:19:58

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----350-----

0350_1_FF_Forced-Bi-Cuckolds-10.jpg
0350_2_FF_Forced-Bi-Cuckolds-10.jpg

Forced Bi Cuckolds 10

Stars: Wolf Hudson, John Espizedo, Mark Frenchy, Jimmy Broadway, Les Moore, Danica Dillan, Addison O'Riley, Vicki Chase, Calvin Calloway
Released: 2010

Men would suck cock in a heartbeat. But studies have shown that an ingrained fear of opening wide goes back to primal experiences in the dental chair, when to do so, meant having your young molars drilled into a world of cruel pain. Why this doesn't affect women the same way is irrelevant to a good anecdote. In any event, we're happy to report that men can be re-programmed to short circuit those old mental bogeymen. You'll see this story reported on one of the major news networks, but now, the scoop is yours first hand. Say ahhhhhh.

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0350_FF_Forced_Bi_Cuckolds_10._znrwcfy.jpg

Downloading 0350_FF__Bi_Cuckolds_10.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0350_FF__Bi_Cuckolds_10.part2.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0350_FF__Bi_Cuckolds_10.part3.rar | 197.5 Mb

File Name : 0350_FF_Forced_Bi_Cuckolds_10.wmv
File Size : 797.46 MB
Duration : 01:26:26

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----351-----

0351_1_FF_MMW-NIEGH-New-Neighbor.jpg
0351_2_FF_MMW-NIEGH-New-Neighbor.jpg

MMW-NIEGH New Neighbor

Stars: Debra
Released: 2009

Debra is annoyed 6:30 in the morning by someone knocking on her door. The girl claims she is a neighbor looking for some sugar. Debra can't believe she is being bothered and brings the bitch into her house to give her a beating. Debra finds out that the bitch is not even a girl it's a man dressed like one. She beats him with all kinds of scissors, facesits, and fucks him up the ass with a dildo then makes him suck the dildo off. She then fucks him senseless for her own enjoyment, and when done, picks him and throws him out in the hallway nude and tells him to take off.

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0351_FF_MMW-NIEGH_New_Neighbor._abnds3f.jpg

Downloading 0351_FF_MMW-NIEGH_New_Neighbor.rar | 249.4 Mb

File Name : 0351_FF_MMW-NIEGH_New_Neighbor.wmv
File Size : 249.43 MB
Duration : 00:28:58

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----352-----

0352_1_FF_Academy-For-Sissies---Lesson-1-Make-Up-%26-Wigs.jpg
0352_2_FF_Academy-For-Sissies---Lesson-1-Make-Up-%26-Wigs.jpg

Academy For Sissies - Lesson #1 Make-Up & Wigs

Stars: Mistress Red, Goddess Soma, Sissy Jessica, Princess Sheila
Released: 2009

School is now in session and the Dommes of the Academy for Sissies provide real instruction on the art of transforming into a proper lady (or a sissy slut, if that's more your style!)

In Lesson #1 they talk about how to select and apply make-up and how to wear and style wigs, critical skills in your feminine transformation. But it's not all work, there's some play too!

In the second half of the video Goddess Soma and Princess Sheila take sissy Jessica to the dungeon for some serious corporal punishment and a double strap-on experience that leaves our poor sissy happy but exhausted.

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0352_FF_Academy_For_Sissies_-_Lesson_1_Make-Up__Wigs._bc5ze6f.jpg

Downloading 0352_FF_Academy_For_Sissies_-_Lesson_1_Make-Up__Wigs.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0352_FF_Academy_For_Sissies_-_Lesson_1_Make-Up__Wigs.part2.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0352_FF_Academy_For_Sissies_-_Lesson_1_Make-Up__Wigs.part3.rar | 167.2 Mb

File Name : 0352_FF_Academy_For_Sissies_-_Lesson_1_Make-Up__Wigs.wmv
File Size : 767.17 MB
Duration : 01:25:08

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----353-----

0353_1_FF_POV-Cuckold-Volume-14.jpg
0353_2_FF_POV-Cuckold-Volume-14.jpg

POV Cuckold Volume 14

Stars: Johnny, Candy Manson
Released: 2011

Candy Manson is your bit tit, blonde sex-bomb bride. Her plump lips are made for cock sucking, her rocking body built for fucking... which is why your tiny limp dick can't satisfy her raging desires.

She DEEP THROATS your weenie until you submit to her twisted demands. She's going to fuck other men with bigger cocks. Nine and ten inch cocks! And when they cum insider her, your duty will be to suck their semen from her battered pussy. You protest, but she skillfully wears down your resistance. Candy SLAPS YOUR DICK and mocks it. She locks your limp joke up in CHASTITY so you can't masturbate or even think about fucking anybody else. Then she makes you lick her pussy to get it ready for some massive penetration.

You watch from your knees as her lover, Johnny, plows your wicked wife in multiple positions. She screams his name as his BIGGER, BETTER COCK rams her hard and fast. They both laugh at you and your ridiculous predicament. Johnny promises to get her PREGNANT and you'll be forced to take care of their babies. You burn with humiliation as Candy has MULTIPLE ORGASMS and Johnny fills her hole with blast after blast of jizz. Candy comments you to scoop out the huge loads of sperm with your tongue. Briefly, she releases you from your dick prison so you can fuck her and feel a better man's cum splosh around your boner.

You squirt a weak stream into her, and are again forced to lick up the nasty mixture. Later, after being returned to chastity, Candy comes home from another date, her panties dripping with another man's seed. Even her huge fake tits (that you paid for!) are sticky with cum. Of course, you have to lick it up, then again you're released and made to fuck her. She rides your tiny member and can't even tell if it's inside her.

She makes you TIT FUCK her, ordering you to cum on the chastity key between her cleavage. And if you don't comply, you're in real trouble!

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0353_FF_POV_Cuckold_Volume_14._0ynz84x.jpg

Downloading 0353_FF_POV_Cuckold_Volume_14.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0353_FF_POV_Cuckold_Volume_14.part2.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0353_FF_POV_Cuckold_Volume_14.part3.rar | 98.6 Mb

File Name : 0353_FF_POV_Cuckold_Volume_14.wmv
File Size : 698.57 MB
Duration : 01:15:24

Fileboom Premium Account