Gay BDSM Morning Bondage Fun - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

eb307bf7f1af98c7f7ae7f9197b5f528.jpg

Here is another view of the new bondage chair made by 'SelfBondageChair' on Fetlife. This guy lives in Germany, and has started making and selling these chairs. As I explain in this video, his chair is an improved version of a chair built by Paul Mauser in Seattle Washington, and Paul's chair was an improved version of the one which I built around 1999. The following are links to articles on the SeriousBondage website about these two chairs: The Bondage Laboratory, Maximum Restraint at Mr S, New Bondage Chair by Paul Mauser Studios, Bondage Chair Mark-IIA, Beginning My
Anyway, the video in this update shows the most recent bondage chair made by the German guy 'SelfBondageChair' on FetLife. The guy being strapped into the chair is MikeCBT23 on Recon, and the guy doing the strapping is Dart_Tech on Fetlife. Later, Bind comes into the room to torment MikeCBT. For those of us who are attracted to heavy and serious bondage experiences, bondage chairs can provide us with a really exciting experience. In addition to the bondage chair itself, we can add heavy rubber suits, hoods, gags, muzzles, butt plugs, vibrators and fucking machines. This all boils down to seeking an emotionally and sexually exciting experience. For me, being restrained in a bondage chair also provides me with an escape from my daily life; work, family, depression, financial issues. So I use heavy bondage as my escape. The best part of this video is knowing that someone actually took the time to build this chair, and that there are guys who feel as passionately as I do about heavy bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 704.8 MB