Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Roxxy Lea "Take The Blame"

Roxy has borrowed your sister's car but she has dented the back of it and needs you to take the blame for her! She is willing to make it worth your while, she knows that you have always fancied her so she begins teasing you giving you small flashes of her cleavage. You can feel your cock getting hard and once Roxxy knows she has your attention she tells you if you take the blame for the dent she will let you have a wank over her big tits and hard nipples!

Filesize: 361 MB
Duration: 00:08:21
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

POV_TakeTheBlame.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Meana Wolf - Taste Test

I know it turns you on. Just thinking about eating your own cum gets you so hot and bothered. You can't help it. You get instantly hard at the thought of it. But whenever it comes down to it...you can't follow through. Maybe you're afraid of the taste...maybe you're worried you won't like it...maybe you're even more worried that you will like it. Whatever the case may be I know exactly what you need...just a little taste test. You know...just to satisfy your curiosity once and for all. Slowly start jerking your cock for me. Up and down...squeeze that dick...edge yourself for me. Milk your cock slowly until you get a nice bead of precum on the tip of your cock. You see it glistening there? Just begging to be tasted. Just taste it...taste your precum. Every drop will make you hornier than before...every drop makes you want it that much more...

Filesize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:13:54
Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

POV_TasteTest.part1.rar
POV_TasteTest.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Princess Kristi - The Ultimate Cum Countdown

This is the ultimate cum countdown jerk off instruction video. In this video you will follow my every word. You will do exactly as I say. This video is a test to see which of you losers are my true jerk junkies. You will be instructed to not touch your cock at all for a specified amount of time while I am mercilessly teasing you with my perfect Princess body. When I am satisfied that you are thoroughly aroused I set a timer on my phone and allow you to stroke until the timer runs down... can you cum at the end? Will you win or will you fail my challenge? Only one way to find out, loser!

Filesize: 516 MB
Duration: 00:10:06
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7002 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

POV_TheUltimateCumCountdown.part1.rar
POV_TheUltimateCumCountdown.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Meggerz - Three Stroke Butt Cummer

On your fucking knees butt bitch. You know where I require you. Stupid for my thick luscious booty dancing in front of your face. Dreaming of sticking out your hands and gripping that fat ass. But no, there is no way I'd let a bitch like you on your knees begging touch my ass actually enjoy it. But maybe, just maybe if you do a good enough job groveling while worshipping my ass, I will let you pucker up and plant a kiss on the cheek.

Filesize: 155 MB
Duration: 00:06:53
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 2999 kb/s

POV_ThreeStrokeButtCummer.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Meggerz - Tiny Thong

I know the price you're willing to pay to watch me peel this teeny tiny thong out of the crack of my ass and hand it directly over to you. And I'm going to exploit you.

Filesize: 74.6 MB
Duration: 00:06:22
Video: MOV, 23.976 FPS, 1500 kb/s

POV_TinyThong.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Meggerz - Tit-notic Verdict

I know it's inappropriate for me to barge into your chambers but all I ask for is 10 minutes of your time to hear me out. Tits very important you hear my side of the story, tit would be unfair to hold tit against me. So please judge, titty titty please, give me 10 minutes.What? Are you kidding me? How disrespectful would one be to repeatedly use the word tit in front of a man of such high stature? You must be hearing things. So titty titty please, let me tell you my side of the story...Tits. My tits have infiltrated your mind. All you can think about are my luscious, soft tits. So tit-notic, my tits put you under a deep spell. So deep I can admit my guilt and yet you will still rule in my favor. So deep that I have the ability to take your wedding ring as collateral. You are mine and will do anything I say under my tit-notic spell. And when I snap my fingers you will forget our whole conversation, ruling in my favor and acquitting me of all charges....

Filesize: 151 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
Video: MOV, 23.976 FPS, 2004 kb/s

POV_Tit-NoticVerdict.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Brook Little �Titty Persuasion�

Brook Little �Titty Persuasion�

Brook is going on a trip tomorrow and she has asked you to give her a lift but something has come up and you have to tell her you can't take her, Brook asks why and you tell her you have a date! She decides the best way to get what she wants is to use her charms..... Brook is wearing a white silk gown and she lets it fall open so you can just about see her big round tits! Once she knows she has your attention Brook makes a deal with you.

Filesize: 320 MB
Duration: 00:07:24
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

POV_TittyPersuasion.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Candy Glitter - Tricked You, Faggot!

My body makes you incredibly hard. You love when I encourage you to stroke your cock. But today, I am going to make you wait for it. I�m going to give you jerk off encouragement while slowly teasing you with my body, without getting naked right away. I want you to stroke your cock and build up the anticipation. I want you to wait for it. I�m going to bring you so incredibly close to orgasm, and then once you think I�m going to strip down, you�re going to be turned into a faggot! I�m going to get you to the point of no return, and then trick you. Are you ready to cum for my naked body? ;)

Filesize: 551 MB
Duration: 00:13:45
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 5466 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

POV_TrickedYou.part1.rar
POV_TrickedYou.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lindsey Leigh - True Cucky Treat

I have a treat for my little cucky today. You've been such a good boy lately and you deserve a release. Now you look excited like I am gonna help or that you can use your hands.. no. Why would you think that? If you're getting off I want to be laughing. Ive grabbed my boyfriends oldest, dustiest, stingiest pair of shoes, I want you to sniff and hump them. I want to see your eyes roll back and your dick get hard from smelling a mans shoe. I want to see you change from adoring me to adoring these sneakers for my amusement. Watch me while you fuck his shoe and listen to me carefully as I instruct you how to hump. I want you to cum in that stinky shoe, thank me, then beg me to buy them. Aw little cucky, how do you like be used as my toy?

Filesize: 239 MB
Duration: 00:10:40
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

POV_TrueCuckyTreat.rar

Fileboom Premium Account