Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lucy Marie - Uncontrollable Erection

A powerful conversational induction with post hy pn otic suggestion, taking you deep into trance and deeper still into an erotic brainwash where I will take complete ownership of your cock and most importantly your mind. My deviously sensual words will trigger your subconscious, my breasts will ensnare you, my eyes will enrapture you into obedient bliss. Only your goddess will permit you to orgasm.I know how important it is for you to be hard for your Goddess...rock hard. Your hard erect cock standing to attention the moment I begin to speak. You must only be sexually responsive to me, all that matters is how you feel about me, aroused and staying hard. You are a true man when erect, useful and worthy of my attention..aroused and obedient. You feel you deserve my attention, it feels so good to focus on what truly makes you hard...hard for long long periods of time. Do you like to edge for me..edging yourself closer and closer to orgasm but never quite letting go? does that keep you hard for long periods of time. Do you find the harder you are, the more aroused you become? I know that when you stay truly rock hard for me it makes you feel so incredibly aroused. You like long slow build ups...you like to work for your orgasm. When you have been slowly and lovingly teased to the point of torture that is when you are truly satisfied. Every time Your cock is hard and erect you pay homage to your goddess, every erection is a symbol of your love, devotion and obsession. Your mind may try to control your addiction but your body will never lie. Each erection shows just how weak you are...how beautifully weak you are.

Filesize: 459 MB
Duration: 00:19:41
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3124 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

POV_UncontrollableErection.part1.rar
POV_UncontrollableErection.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Alexandra Snow - Cock Control Program 2.0 - Week #2

Welcome to the Cock Control Program 2.0 -- this is Week #2. You will need to progress with each week from start to finish, so start with #1 and follow along like a good slave. Each week gets progressively more difficult with edging, assignments, and more. Your orgasms-- and the lack thereof-- belong to me. Now you're going to demonstrate it.

Filesize: 154 MB
Duration: 00:10:08
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV, 30.000 FPS, 1992 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

POV_Week2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Jessi Belle - Weekend in the Closet

You're going to spend 48 hours in your closet. I will list off the supplies that you will need before you go in there. Once you go out, you had better not come out until your time is up!

Filesize: 204 MB
Duration: 00:05:33
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5003 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

POV_WeekendintheCloset.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Miss Tiffany Secretary Seduces And Blackmails Her Boss With Her Heels

Good morning boss. Do you need something? Oh you like my heels? They�re just an old pair I put on. Well boss you seem very interested in my heels. You know I�ve been your secretary for awhile now and I�ve noticed you seem to have interest in all of my heels. Is there something you need to tell me? Forgive me for saying this but I think you�re the only boss I�ve ever had that has had a high heel fetish. Oh don�t worry, I�m not offended. I�ve noticed your eyes traveling down my legs to my heels and staying there. I didn�t want to say anything the first few times, but now that we�re talking about it� I�m actually flattered.I take a lot of pride in the heels I choose. Do you wanna worship them? Get a closer look? I don�t think anyone else is here besides us. I think it might be fun, we could spice up the daily routine in the office. I�m not gonna tell anyone. Come here. Well this is definitely a change for the office. I guess being your secretary does have it�s perks. Isn�t it nice down there, close to my heels. I kinda like having you on your knees. You can kiss them if you want. In fact, why don�t you suck on them? Suck on the heel. You really enjoy that don�t you? Now lick them up and down. I promise this will be our little secret. Don�t be shy now, keep licking them. It�s actually really hot. I can see why you�re the boss here, you�re a man who knows what he wants.Go on, keep kissing them. I�ll bet you�ve been thinking about doing this for a long time. It must have been so hard, knowing you have a foot and heel fetish, but not being able to do anything about it. I�m sure it�s been driving you crazy. You poor thing. Keep licking them. Oh my, boss, it looks like you�re getting hard, you really do enjoy it. I won�t say anything, promise. Look at you sucking on them, licking the bottoms, get them nice and clean. I think it�s time for me to be your boss around here.It looks like your dick really wants to feel the suede on my heels. If you do it really quick it will stay between us. At least you�re not shy about it anymore, this will definitely make the office more interesting. I hope this is as much fun for you as it is for me. I knew being your secretary would have its perks.You have an appointment soon so I think we should stop. And I think I�m done for the day, I know it�s only noon. Perhaps you forgot in all the excitement but there�s cameras all around the office. And that whole heel worshiping thing we just did where you couldn�t control yourself as you groveled at my feet, well that could get sent to corporate. I mean unless we can work something out. You can call it blackmail if you like, but you enjoyed yourself and now you have to pay for the enjoyment. I would have thought a man of your stature would have thought twice about being that vulnerable, especially at the office. You�re so fucking weak for my sexy heels. So I�ll keep this secret if I can go on a long paid vacation, starting now, my little foot boy. Awww you poor thing, you never thought you�d be blackmailed by my heels, did you? I own you now and all because you wanted to suck on my heels. Oh and I think I deserve a raise, don�t you? I hope rubbing your dick on my sexy suede heels was worth it. Because if you don�t give in to my demands, I�ll show everyone how a powerful man like you was down on all fours licking my heels. You really shouldn�t have let my feet get the best of you.

Filesize: 325 MB
Duration: 00:09:27
Video: WMV, , 4700 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_WithHerHeels.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Flawless Goddess Sonia Oink For Me, You Stupid, Worthless Pay Pig

When I look at you, I don�t see anything but a pig. But just because you�re a pig doesn�t mean you can�t be useful to me. You can be very useful. So get naked and get down on your hands and knees and oink like the pig that you are. Snort and squeal like a little piggy. You sound so fucking ridiculous. But what else could I expect from a man who has no pride about himself. The only thing you should be proud about is that you get to serve a Goddess like me. Keep oinking! You�re disgusting like a pig is. You�re stupid like a pig is. If it weren�t for me, a dumb little pig is all you would be. Don�t let anyone tell you differently than I�m telling you right now. Husband, father, boyfriend, son, NO, you�re none of those things. The only thing you are is my pay pig, who loves making a fool of himself for my amusement. Now you�ve been oinking like a normal pig, but as my pay pig, that�s not how you oink. That�s not how you make a noise that actually gets my attention. Sure it�s entertaining to listen to, but the best way to have me turn my divine attention on you, well you have to oink in a different way. Every time you send me a tribute, you oink. The bigger the tribute, the louder you oink. And for a few brief moments, I might talk to you, someone as gorgeous as me might actually look in your direction. But only if you oink for me. So go on piggy, oink in the way I taught you. Stay on your hands and knees, pull your computer close, send me a tribute, press send, Oink! Do it again and again and oink and oink for your Goddess. I love shopping with your money, buying clothes to go clubbing in so I can find hot young attractive men to fuck. You get to know that you�re Oinking is the reason that I look so good for other men. Your loud oinks pay for my lavish vacations while you scrape to get by. So keep oinking, all I want to hear is your loud, endless oinking, until you have nothing left. Keep oinking little piggy. Your money is going where it belongs, into my bank account. If you weren�t oinking for me, you wouldn�t have any use, you wouldn�t have any purpose. What are you going to spend your money on? Your ugly wife, your bratty k.!.d.s.? No, that doesn�t bring you any pleasure, does it? You want to see your money on a gorgeous Goddess who wouldn�t give you the time of day. And when you oink, I get what I want. So you have a place in this world, it�s at my divine feet, serving me, with oink after oink.

Filesize: 323 MB
Duration: 00:09:23
Video: WMV, , 4701 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_WorthlessPay.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Ceara Lynch - Yonatan's vacation

"It's a clip about the "vacation" I'm having. It's my first vacation with my gf and all I can think of is you. Itme that I can't watch your clips or chat with you. Please explain to me that I shodnt take vacations and lagh about how Much you fucked me up.. The attached picture reflects this vacation: it was taken in the early morning in the hotel after I staid awake the whole night waiting for you to send me pictures of you. (i was like this the entire night). You can see my gf feet as she was sleeping next to me. In the morning, when I told her I couldn't fAll asleep she wanted to give me sleeping pills. Of course, the only thing that helped was the photos you sent the day after. Please do sph (this is as big as it gets). It would be great if you wear a sexy outfit and during the clip take it off to a bra and a thong...please use my name andme with humiliation and teasing..

Filesize: 166 MB
Duration: 00:08:48
Resolution: 720x576
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2500 kb/s

POV_Yonatanvacation.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

You First

I'm just so horny right now.... I think I need to play with a toy. Maybe even let you fuck me.... Humm... But first, you have to take this dildo. Yeah, you first. Show me you can do it, then we can have some fun. Sounds too good to be true, huh?

Filesize: 266 MB
Duration: 00:14:06
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 2500 kb/s

POV_YouFirst.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Lyne Filling the void in your marriage

so you're trapped in amarriage with a woman who just doesn't quite "do it" for you anymore. you love the way I look in this white button-down and panties, but it also reminds you of how your wife could NEVER pull off an outfit like this. Haha� you love to be teased by Me and you would do just about anything to get Me to take off My top and reveal My white cotton bra underneath. Button by button you begin to beg Me to remove My shirt so you can worship more of My perfection, all the while being reminded that your wife is NOTHING in comparison. you get so worked up you know you're about to bust� and because I fill this void of yours I think I deserve quite a bit in return. You're welcome.

Filesize: 145 MB
Duration: 00:12:25
Resolution: 640x360
Video: M4V, 29.970 FPS, 1500 kb/s

POV_Yourmarriage.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alexandra Snow - Open Wide for the Gloryhole

The gloryhole.. One of my favorite fantasies! I am just itching to take a slave down to an active gloryhole, position him on his knees, and present his mouth for the usage of any cock that comes through the hole. I have a little imitation gloryhole here to demonstrate just what it will be like.. and give you a chance to practice before tonight's fun. Oh yes, it'll be your mouth getting a workout tonight!

Filesize: 384 MB
Duration: 00:08:41
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5969 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_WideforGloryhole.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Kitty - Brutal Reprogramming Part 1: Breaking You Down

This clip is the first installment in a three-part series. In it, I address your failure as a man and the lack of human connection in your life. I make you repeat some brutal truths after me. and reveal the REAL reasons why you've never been lucky in love. I remind you that every choice you've ever made has led you to Me, and that femdom is not only an addiction, but something that you NEED in your life. It is a part of you. This clip is designed to break you down and attack everything that you believe to be true. I am that little voice in your mind that says that YES, everything IS your fault and YES you ARE weak-willed loser. For best effects, it is highly recommended that you repeat this clip at least once a day, and follow it up with Part 2 and Part 3 of this series.

Filesize: 668 MB
Duration: 00:10:52
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8448 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

POV_1BreakingYouDown.part1.rar
POV_1BreakingYouDown.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account