Mistress T Videos Collection

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cum All Over Mommy's Feet

Run Time 7
Size 185 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Be a good boy and work your magic on Mommy's (Mistress T) feet. That's it, massage Mommy's perfect little feet just the way she likes it. You know you can't resist her

feet can you? You've admired them from a very early age and you are so happy that M0mmy recognized your interest in her feet. She now owns and controls you with her

feet. She makes you worship them daily in so many ways. If you're not rubbing them, you're sniffing them, or licking them, or simply having them resting on your face while

she watches TV. Mommy recognizes that you have been a good little foot slave and today she has decided to allow you to cum all over her feet. That's right! She wants you

to sniff and lick her feet while you stroke your cock in her honor. Then she wants you to spew your full load all over her feet and lick it off. The scene is incredibly intense and

sexy as Mommy uses her amazing voice and verbals to take you to masturbation heights you've never experienced before.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ttum

Sissy Extreme Chastity Tease

Run Time 9
Size 280 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

*** UNIQUE CHASTITY! *** Cock piercing locks to piercing behind balls, locking cock in a downward position making an erection painful & impossible. My sissy comes into

the clinic to have her transformation monitored. We discuss male urges & I unveil my reasoning for piercing that is now healed. I bring out a lock & key explaining to my

sissy that arousal will become so painful I will now gain complete control over all male urges. I lock his/her cock to a ring between the scrotum & anus (perineum) then

sensually tease him to demonstrate how painful erections will now be. This is a very sexy tease & denial vid with extreme chastity.

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Chastity Ruined Orgasm

Run Time 9
Size 260 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

A slave shouldn't enjoy an orgasm THAT much. I use a Hitachi wand (powerful vibrator) to milk a painful orgasm from my slaves cock while he strains against his chastity cage....the pain increasing the more erect his cock gets closer to orgasm...no matter how painful it gets I'll empty his balls & enjoy him suffering beneath my Goddess ass & pussy...*** then I continue to stimulate his sensitive cock well after climax thus RUINING his ORGASM! **

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Stepmom's Forest Seduction

Run Time 8
Size 294 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Hot stepmom takes stepson for a walk in the woods. Seeing them get along will make her new husband happy. She seduces the stepson, telling him she only married his

father for his money but it's going to be his job to sexually satisfy her in ways his worthless father can't. She blackmails and threatens him into submission. Today she

teaches him how to control his orgasm so when she fucks him he doesn't cum too quickly. It's a great handjob/masturbation instruction clip.

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

New Slave Tested & Milked

Run Time 10
Size 300 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Nikki & I enjoy a new plaything. This one confessed a fetish for smothering & scissoring. I'm more interested in testing him out as a sex slave. I sensually manipulate his

cock to see how it performs...how erect it gets, how long it takes him to ejaculate and how much he ejaculates. This is a prolonged tease vid with bondage, facesitting,

smothering (HOM/hand-over-mouth with gloves & ass smothering), scissoring & a sensual handjob with cum shot.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Secret Late Night Wank

Run Time 9
Size 337 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Shhh...turn off the lights and listen to me whisper filthy things to you as I guide you in your secret late night wank. Like to feel like you're doing something naughty? Want to relive your days of jerking off quietly late at night so family members wouldn't catch you? Taking care of yourself when the wife is asleep? Whatever your reason, when I count down from 10 to 1 you'll cum for me...because your orgasm belongs to me.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Mum's Sissy Son

Run Time 10
Size 302 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Mummy is here. Before you go off to school we need to get rid of that bulge in your panties. We don't want anyone to get suspicious of that big clitty of yours. I always

wanted a girl & you look so pretty dressed up in your girly cloths with a bit of make-up. Mum's special, pretty girl. Just relax, Mummy's expert hands in those leather gloves

you love will do the job in no time. Let's empty those balls...that's Mum's good girl...

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account