Medical Fetish, BDSM Full Movies (Daily Update)

Fliper009

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Two Bad Nurses

A 46-minute journey with two sexy nurses as one lucky patient gets examined front and rear. Electrical stimulation and multiple probes, combined with the skillful hands of Nurse Amber and Nurse Xena make this a medical marvel for submissive males. Mistress Xena and Mistress Amber have a patient to attend to in their own special way. He is blindfolded and has his jaws opened wide by the dental dam. The Ladies decide he is in need of a shaving and a trim. The two sexy nurses shave the patient's private area completely. He is thoroughly cleaned and prepared for his urethra inspection. Mistress Xena inserts a sound rod to determine just how much precum is oozing out while Mistress Amber holds his cock steady. Nurse Xena has a rock steady hand and the patient has a rock hard cock as the probing continues. Moving to a larger rod, The Ladies determine that the patient's cock is in fine shape and filled with cum from their attention. Mistress Xena uses the shiny sharp pinwheel on the patient's foot and then on his cock while Nurse Amber looks on. The nurses enjoy the delicious sound of their patient moaning from their attention. The Ladies utilize their instruments to make sure his cock is fully functional and then decide a bit of electrical stimulation is in order. Mistress Amber applies the pads and Mistress Xena controls the juice as they work together. Nurse Amber uses a large vibrator to provide additional stimulation to the TENS unit that Nurse Xena is wielding. The two Ladies remark on how much the patient seems to be responding and conclude their cock exam. They next turn their attention to his prostate and, with gloved fingers, probe for any problems. Nurse Xena finishes up the patient's prostate exam and fetches a dildo. She skillfully inserts it into the patient while Nurse Amber uses the vibrator to deliver sensation directly to his cock head. This makes the patients ass pucker and the Nurses are very pleased with the fully functional male anatomy.

File Name : 0020_mf_two_bad_nurses.wmv
File Size : 425.4 Mb
Resolution : 480 x 360
Duration : 00:46:28

DOWNLOAD
0020_mf_Two_Bad_Nurses.part1.rar
0020_mf_Two_Bad_Nurses.part2.rar
0020_mf_Two_Bad_Nurses.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Fliper009

Gemeinschaftspraxis - Dr. Faust - Dr. Schwein

It's time for a trip to the gynecologist to see what's going on 'down there'. She was complaining of something but the real reason was she wanted her two hot doctors to poke around down there. Everything checked out fine, so the two go ahead for some 'extra' examination with their dicks! Thanks god for HMO's!

File Name : 0021_mf_gemeinschaftspraxis.wmv
File Size : 1.06 Gb
Duration : 01:57:00

DOWNLOAD
0021_mf_Gemeinschaftspraxis.part1.rar
0021_mf_Gemeinschaftspraxis.part2.rar
0021_mf_Gemeinschaftspraxis.part3.rar
0021_mf_Gemeinschaftspraxis.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Fliper009

Gyneco Pour Nymphos

It takes a strong man to make a living as a Gynecologist, considering how tempting it must be when a hot young lady comes into the office and lays her pussy out on the examining table. You can't really blame him for getting aroused, can you? It seems these ladies can't, so they decide to give him the relief he so desperately craves!

File Name : 0022_mf_gyneco_pour_nymphos.wmv
File Size : 675.4 Mb
Duration : 01:12:00

DOWNLOAD
0022_mf_Gyneco_Pour_Nymphos.part1.rar
0022_mf_Gyneco_Pour_Nymphos.part2.rar
0022_mf_Gyneco_Pour_Nymphos.part3.rar
0022_mf_Gyneco_Pour_Nymphos.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Gyno. Praxis

The nurse is in and she wants to take turns examining each other's private parts, thoroughly! These latex suited hotties are sexually super charged and don't waste any time prodding each other's fuck holes. Ass juice and pussy juice flows freely so cum and check it out.

File Name : 0023_mf_gyno_praxis.wmv
File Size : 851.7 Mb
Duration : 01:31:01

DOWNLOAD
0023_mf_Gyno_Praxis.part1.rar
0023_mf_Gyno_Praxis.part2.rar
0023_mf_Gyno_Praxis.part3.rar
0023_mf_Gyno_Praxis.part4.rar
0023_mf_Gyno_Praxis.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Red Speculum - A Menstrual Speculum Video

My messy period video starts out with a gushing bloody mess! I spread my pussy open with large and small speculums. Get close-up and personal extreme bloody close-ups. You will see it oozing right out of my dilated cervix hole and it's so close you can almost taste it. Passionate puddles of blood soak my sheets while I play. There are lots of red goopy blood floods in this naughty video. I masturbate with my fingers too and then finger-paint my body with lovely red stripes. This messy period video is 65 minutes long, one hot hour of moans and purring sexy groans & seductive naughty talk! This video includes a close up pissing scene and sweet anal shots. Watch me vibrate my clit with my cervix in full view, and see my cum mix with my blood!

File Name : 0024_mf_red_speculum.wmv
File Size : 571.3 Mb
Duration : 01:00:53

DOWNLOAD
0024_mf_Red_Speculum.part1.rar
0024_mf_Red_Speculum.part2.rar
0024_mf_Red_Speculum.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Der Patient

Ultimate rubber medical fetish to the max! Nothing is sacred when it comes to this raw and raunchy sex film! Watch these twisted Germans do everything and wear anything. This video features the kinkiest leather clad nurses that you could ever imagine, who love getting fucked. The kinkier the better!

File Name : 0025_mf_der_patient.wmv
File Size : 807.5 Mb
Duration : 01:26:00

DOWNLOAD
0025_mf_Der_Patient.part1.rar
0025_mf_Der_Patient.part2.rar
0025_mf_Der_Patient.part3.rar
0025_mf_Der_Patient.part4.rar
0025_mf_Der_Patient.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

The Adventures Of Nurse Lick 6

Three different patients get prodded and licked for inspection. Nurse Lick does her best to put the patients at ease with her bedside manner, massaging fingers and her pleasure tongue. The speculum is used to check out the love valley. In the last scene, assistant nurse Mia DoMore gets in a three-way affair.

File Name : 0026_mf_adventures_of_nurse_lick_6.wmv
File Size : 584.8 Mb
Duration : 01:06:23

DOWNLOAD
0026_mf_Adventures_Of_Nurse_Lick_6.part1.rar
0026_mf_Adventures_Of_Nurse_Lick_6.part2.rar
0026_mf_Adventures_Of_Nurse_Lick_6.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Herr Doktor: Mein Fotzchen Juckt!

You may not have played doctor in a while, well here's your chance. Ladies are cuming into the office; their pussies are itching, itching for something new. But that's all right, because the doctor is in and he'll do everything he can to help make it better! Here's your change to see what you missed out on. You'll wish you listened to your teachers and went to medical school.

File Name : 0027_mf_mein_fotzchen_juckt.wmv
File Size : 802.4 Mb
Duration : 01:25:00

DOWNLOAD
0027_mf_Mein_Fotzchen_Juckt.part1.rar
0027_mf_Mein_Fotzchen_Juckt.part2.rar
0027_mf_Mein_Fotzchen_Juckt.part3.rar
0027_mf_Mein_Fotzchen_Juckt.part4.rar
0027_mf_Mein_Fotzchen_Juckt.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Treatments

Nurse Jewell Marceau decides to promote herself to the official position as the "head doctor" in her more than private medical office. This is where she practices and administers her own personal version of many sadistic therapeutic treatments to her sexually addicted patients. Her patients can't seem to stop having orgasms no matter where they may be at any moment. Ashley Renee and Charlotte are committed to Dr. Jewell's "specialized" methods of treatments unknowing to what degree of severity the Dr.'s routine regimen will inflict upon these two hot and uncontrollably horny women who seem to have non-stop orgasms wherever they go! A cleverly hooded Darby gets wind of Jewells' elaborate scheme of torturing her patients for her own sexual pleasure. She turns the tables on "Dr. Jewell" and gives her a taste of her own medicine!

File Name : 0029_mf_treatments.wmv
File Size : 843.2 Mb
Duration : 01:30:08

DOWNLOAD
0029_mf_Treatments.part1.rar
0029_mf_Treatments.part2.rar
0029_mf_Treatments.part3.rar
0029_mf_Treatments.part4.rar
0029_mf_Treatments.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account