Latex & Rubber Movies (Daily Update)

Fliper009

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Slick: Gone In 69 Seconds

Stars: Briana Banks, Michael Romance, Scarlette, Johnny Packwood, Zoe Young, Brian Surewood, Nick East, Mickey G., Rafe, Johnny Thrust, Sabrina Jade, Melissa West, Flick Shagwell, Dru Berrymore, Bridgette Kerkove, Trinity Max

A latex clad female car theft ring terrorizes the city of Los Angeles. Led by their kinky latex-loving master, Malakai, the women are complete and willing sexual slaves who will do anything for his love. This exciting feature includes a shaving scene, beautiful women in latex, master/female slave scenarios, bareback anal and more!

File Name : LR_051_Gone In 69 Seconds.wmv
File Size : 979 MB
Resolution : 480 x 360
Duration : 01:44:00

DOWNLOAD
LR_051_Gone_In_69_Seconds.part1.rar
LR_051_Gone_In_69_Seconds.part2.rar
LR_051_Gone_In_69_Seconds.part3.rar
LR_051_Gone_In_69_Seconds.part4.rar
LR_051_Gone_In_69_Seconds.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Fliper009

Rapture

Stars: Jewell Marceau, Jean Bardot, Darenzia, Mistress Nicolette, Paris Kennedy, Rubberdoll

With that in mind, we can clearly see that these rubber clad vixens are experience the first of these definitions. What with all the dildos, rubbing, strap-ons and restraints, you can see the smile on their faces - even through the rubber masks!

File Name : LR_052_Rapture.wmv
File Size : 538 MB
Duration : 01:41:43

DOWNLOAD
LR_052_Rapture.part1.rar
LR_052_Rapture.part2.rar
LR_052_Rapture.part3.rar
LR_052_Rapture.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Hooded Eroticism

Then she gets herself nice and wet with her own vibrator while hooded and stroking her strapped on cock at the same time. After Jewell orgasms, she continues to stroke her huge, long cock and shows you exactly how she wants you to jack off until you cum in just the way she wants.

File Name : LR_053_Hooded Eroticism.wmv
File Size : 593 MB
Resolution : 640 x 480
Duration : 00:41:37

DOWNLOAD
LR_053_Hooded_Eroticism.part1.rar
LR_053_Hooded_Eroticism.part2.rar
LR_053_Hooded_Eroticism.part3.rar
LR_053_Hooded_Eroticism.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Lady Kate

Stars: Kate

Completed in Keuchheltskaflg, my slave to a world of fetish sessions in my studio in Berlin. After he made me completely swear obedience last month, I will test my progress. First he made me your ashtray, I want to see how well he began with my glasses. Unfortunately, I fails when I take him with my StrapOn and we fuck doggy. There is only one glowing red ass and mine is in the tease chair with the fucking machine banging me! He introduced to me a catheter and then follows with some sounding. Finally he fucks me with the catheter in and the anal probing of the machine brought me to a truly painful orgasm.

File Name : LR_054_Lady Kate.wmv
File Size : 512 MB
Resolution : 720 x 400
Duration : 00:57:32

DOWNLOAD
LR_054_Lady_Kate.part1.rar
LR_054_Lady_Kate.part2.rar
LR_054_Lady_Kate.part3.rar
LR_054_Lady_Kate.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Bound Latex Lovers

Stars: Jewell Marceau, Darling, Mz. Berlin

Jewell departs and assigns her slaves a list of chores to complete while she is away. Suddenly Jewell discovers that she has forgotten something important, only to return home to find her 2 slaves engaged in a hot and heavy 69 foot worshipping session instead of completing their tasks. Jewell sees that these two slave girls obviously would prefer to play games than work, so Mistress devises a few games of her own to play with her mischievous insubordinates involving bondage, nipple play, compelled orgasms, and deep anal play! The at first willing slave girls comply with Mistress Jewell's plan to teach them a lesson until finally both girls decide to turn the tables on their Mistress and put poor Jewell into bound, foot worshipping, strap-on submission.

File Name : LR_055_Bound Latex Lovers.wmv
File Size : 547 MB
Resolution : 640 x 480
Duration : 01:04:01

DOWNLOAD
LR_055_Bound_Latex_Lovers.part1.rar
LR_055_Bound_Latex_Lovers.part2.rar
LR_055_Bound_Latex_Lovers.part3.rar
LR_055_Bound_Latex_Lovers.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Fetish Trailer 1

Seductive women, clad only in skin-tight latex, slither and slide around, oiled, dripping with water; they slide their hands over their smooth, latex covered bodies and luxuriate in the feel of that sleek rubber. Hoods and fetish masks, dildos used to penetrate slits in latex suits, entering deep inside hot pussies. Every scene is filled with latex - smooth, beautiful latex.

File Name : LR_056_Fetish Trailer1.wmv
File Size : 576 MB
Resolution : 700 x 524
Duration : 01:04:45

DOWNLOAD
LR_056_Fetish_Trailer1.part1.rar
LR_056_Fetish_Trailer1.part2.rar
LR_056_Fetish_Trailer1.part3.rar
LR_056_Fetish_Trailer1.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Fetish 5

Stars: Michal, Nadia, Daria Glower, Jojo, Nicolette, Jiri, Paula Prince

Euro Latex and leather babes love to be dominated by these mysterious men. Horny Sluts love to take massive dick full of cum from masked studs. Indoors and out there's nowhere these horny fetishists won't succumb to their fantasies. Fetish explores the darker kinkier side of human sexuality.

File Name : LR_057_Fetish 5.wmv
File Size : 545 MB
Duration : 01:41:57

DOWNLOAD
LR_057_Fetish_5.part1.rar
LR_057_Fetish_5.part2.rar
LR_057_Fetish_5.part3.rar
LR_057_Fetish_5.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Latex Therapy

Stars: Taylor St. Claire, Paige Richards, Gia Paloma, Charlotte Kelly, Natalie Minx, Aradia, Sabrina Rose

This all star cast shares their secret to happiness, Latex Therapy The touch the feel of latex next to their skin is enough to make these lesbian lovers' problems disappear, the only problem is stopping. Let them take you into their seedy world of female domination and fetishes that are so damn naughty.

File Name : LR_058_Latex Therapy.wmv
File Size : 906 MB
Duration : 01:37:53

DOWNLOAD
LR_058_Latex_Therapy.part1.rar
LR_058_Latex_Therapy.part2.rar
LR_058_Latex_Therapy.part3.rar
LR_058_Latex_Therapy.part4.rar
LR_058_Latex_Therapy.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Broken Dreams

Stars: Isabella, Frank Gun, Mario Rossi, John Walton, Nick Lang, Jenny McArthur, Angelica Sin, Goldie McHawn, Rich Handsom

Scene #1 shows her in riding gear and a whip. He licks her boots, licks her whip and rims her tight ass. She changes into a red corset, black stockings and red heels. He licks her heels, her fanny, fucks her and then shoots his hot cum into her mouth.

Scene #2 shows them joined by Miralda and a masked Goldie McHawn and a second guy. This becomes a lickfest as no part of Miralda's body is left unlicked. The second story entitled Rubber Castle Bordello is a brothel filled with fetish outfit wearing girls. The first scene stars Angelica dressed in a purple skin hugging rubber dress with her huge tits squashed in see through rubber. Her nipples are irresistible. Gabrielle wears a black rubber maid's outfit and is ordered to kiss their punters dirty shoes. She licks them clean as he fucks her up the ass. Angelica revels in this and pokes her PVC gloved fingers into her shaved pussy.

Scene #3 stars Miralda, Gabriella and Angelica. These three dirty tarts wear corsets, rubber dresses and heels. They suck this punters balls dry and then spit his cum into each other's mouths. Austrian Fantasies features Gabriella, Miralda and Goldie with two naked guys. The girls look so horny in a silver encrusted nippless bra, corsets, thigh boots, stockings and big fuck off heels. Licking those heels really gets the guys going with some fantastic tongue fucking on Gabriella. Filled with rimming, anal and some black strap on action. The climax sprays all over Angelicas face which the girls lick off her glistening cheeks. The final story set in Budapest features Miralda on a terrace for the whole city to see. She's wearing nothing except a collar, PVC clear knickers and flesh colored stockings. The three guys fuck her and she sucks the cum from the bottom of each pair of balls!

File Name : LR_059_Br0ken Dreams.wmv
File Size : 733 MB
Duration : 01:18:07

DOWNLOAD
LR_059_Br0ken_Dreams.part1.rar
LR_059_Br0ken_Dreams.part2.rar
LR_059_Br0ken_Dreams.part3.rar
LR_059_Br0ken_Dreams.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Lesbian Starlets

Stars: Anastasia Pierce, Victoria Sin, Justine Joli, Tiffany Taylor, Cindy Crawford, Sophia Gently, Mistress Olivia

Join the latex starlets on their journey to explore their deepest desires... they share their most intimate fantasies with each other and of course... with you. Don't miss Gothic Media's Lesbian Starlets!

File Name : LR_060_Lesbian Starlets.wmv
File Size : 760 MB
Duration : 01:20:35

DOWNLOAD
LR_060_Lesbian_Starlets.part1.rar
LR_060_Lesbian_Starlets.part2.rar
LR_060_Lesbian_Starlets.part3.rar
LR_060_Lesbian_Starlets.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account