Male Master looking for female slave slut on SKYPE

MasterVagrant

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Experienced male Master in 30's from Europe looking for his new female slave slut on skype to have fun with her. This ad is only for females, so guys back off, i don't do training and have fun with male slaves. Female slave must have webcam and be ready for inspection. So no shy slaves. Only what is allowed is to hide your face or wear some mask, i am ok with that.
What is expected from you as my slave is next:

-Masturbation (rubbing, fingering, toys, household items)
-Pussy and Ass insertions (toys, household items, ice cubes)
-Tit play (bondage, clamps, ice, wax)
-Edging (it can be used as your punishment, but also as a reward if i want you to have great orgasm after several edgings)
-Light pain (clamps, pins, household items, spanking, toothpaste, ice, wax)
-Public dares (if you have mobile device with cam)
-And other things which i found suitable in specific moment while we having fun.

Looking for a slut who will break current record of my last slut, she came 18x in 12 hours. So if that's a challenge for you, then you are perfect slut for me. I will encourage you to play more, help you to be horny. When you are on skype webcam with me, then you belong to me and you must follow my orders. Other than that you can chose will i be part of your real life and give you tasks, or we can just talk. Its up to you.

Girl/s interested to have fun with me, and ok with my kinks, can add me on skype.

live:hughes-vagrant

When you apply just write that you are from BDSM forum. Ok girl/s lets have fun.

Master Vagrant

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MasterVagrant

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Experienced male Master in 30's from Europe looking for his new female slave slut on skype to have fun with her. This ad is only for females, so guys back off, i don't do training and have fun with male slaves. Female slave must have webcam and be ready for inspection. So no shy slaves. Only what is allowed is to hide your face or wear some mask, i am ok with that.
What is expected from you as my slave is next:

-Masturbation (rubbing, fingering, toys, household items)
-Pussy and Ass insertions (toys, household items, ice cubes)
-Tit play (bondage, clamps, ice, wax)
-Edging (it can be used as your punishment, but also as a reward if i want you to have great orgasm after several edgings)
-Light pain (clamps, pins, household items, spanking, toothpaste, ice, wax)
-Public dares (if you have mobile device with cam)
-And other things which i found suitable in specific moment while we having fun.

Looking for a slut who will break current record of my last slut, she came 18x in 12 hours. So if that's a challenge for you, then you are perfect slut for me. I will encourage you to play more, help you to be horny. When you are on skype webcam with me, then you belong to me and you must follow my orders. Other than that you can chose will i be part of your real life and give you tasks, or we can just talk. Its up to you.

Girl/s interested to have fun with me, and ok with my kinks, can add me on skype.

When you apply just write that you are from BDSM forum. Ok girl/s lets have fun.

Master Vagrant

Back again. Looking for my new skype slut.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account