I´m looking for a online female sub/slave

slutmaster6

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Are you looking for a online dom ? Maybe you could be the one I´m looking for.

The sub/slave I´m looking for must feel a strong urge to please me. Any age, race or size welcome.

My turn ons are almost everything which are related to BDSM, but my biggest turn ons are humiliation, and to control you.

I have my experience from a 10 years relationship, where we played with bdsm, and then some experience online.

I have had 10-15 wannabe slaves/subs the last 2 month, and had almost given up to find a sub, but I want to try one more time.

About verification of the task that I order you to do, you have to send me pics/movies of the task. It will be ok if you don´t show your face before you trust me 100%.

For me, Bdsm is a game, and if we don´t both think that it´s fun, it´s not fun at all. I will be disappoint, if you don´t say that I have over step your limits. For me is trust and respect very important. I will like to know more about your limits. I will like to start out slow, until we know each other.

If you want to know more about me, just ask.

If you are interested drop me a line and we will discuss limits, interests and such. Please only reply if you are seriously interested.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account