[Lum] Female dominance (All kind of womens domination)

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Older Guy Cock Worship

Title: Older Guy Cock Worship

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:13:28
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 792 MB

Chloe Vegas

Chloe is browsing some internet chat rooms when she gets chatting to an older guy. She confides in him that one of her fantasies is to worship an older guy's cock. To her surprise the guy says he doesn't live far away and can come round that evening. She calls his bluff and sends the address but he isn't going to pass this up. When he arrives, she strips him naked and drops to her knees before giving him the mot amazing blowjob of his life. When he cums, most of it goes in her mouth and the rest on his hand which she promptly grabs and slurps the spare spunk off it so she can swallow it!

Tags: Amateur, Big Cock, Blowjob, Facial

chloeworshiphd.part1.rar
chloeworshiphd.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Vicky's Alluring Feet

Title: Vicky's Alluring Feet

Duration: 00:08:34
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 74 MB

Vicky Narni

Mistress Vicky Narni knows your a FOOT FREAK, your completely obsessed with feet. Your addicted and you just can't help it. Vicky knows she looks amazing in her sensational little bikini and she knows her body will drive you wild, Vicky enjoys teasing, tormenting and even ridiculing you for your fetish. She loves how she can mock a grown man, bring him to his knees, and make him susceptible to a good financial raping. The more she humiliates you the more it excites you.

You really are completely hopeless, pathetic and hooked, its inevitable you will pay to serve at her feet. your F.U.C.K.E.D, her PRETTY LITTLE FEET have you completely hypnotised, welcome foot junkie to your new ADDICTION!

Vickys_Alluring_Feet.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Brothel Humiliation

Title: Brothel Humiliation

Duration: 00:11:55
File Size: 266 MB

Crystal Coxx, Gilly Sampson, Holly Adams

Terry is visiting a brothel and has met sexy Crystal. She takes him up to one of the bedrooms to fuck his brains out but when she undresses him and sees how small his cock is she suddenly changes her mind. She calls in two of her colleagues who can't stop laughing when they see the tiny dick. The poor guy then has all three of them humiliating him for his lack of manhood. Crystal was hoping for a good fuck and is really disappointed. The three of them take turns to wank it to see if it grows any bigger and they even show him their tits and asses. They think it's only half erect but he suddenly ejaculates a pathetic puddle of jizz, making them laugh even more!

Tags: MILF, Handjob, Group, Female Nudity, Big Tits

brothelhumiliation.main.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Give Me That Cash

Title: Give Me That Cash

Duration: 00:07:18
File Size: 35 MB

Jasmine Jones

So you've downloaded this clip, why are you in denial? You've heard about money slavery and wanted to know what all the hype was about? Wondering why on earth guys would pay to get nothing in return?! She's made many piggies bank accounts go down... she lives to drain you LOSERS!!! You can't resist her... You love her... You know Goddess Jasmine has you completely pussy whipped and at her beck and call. You will feel weak at the very sight of her BREATHTAKING BODY, BOOBS, THIGHS AND ASS! Maybe you're intrigued by financial domination and just want to prove to yourself that you can watch this clip without becoming a money slave.

The truth is though, you're already paying her, you like this fact ''that my bank balance increases as yours decreases, its what you live for...'' Your about to become just another pay pig, just another number in her account. You will be teased, denied and BRAINWASHED into a lifetime of money slavery. You will become just another oinking, money splurging, PAY PIG. One of those freaks you and your buddies used to laugh at. You will become just another LOSER who gets hard whilst watching his bank account being drained and just another WORKER minion funding her lifestyle, you're definitely a PAY PIG! Now carry on downloading my videos!

Give_Me_That_Cash.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

AMAZON BALLBUSTERS

Title: AMAZON BALLBUSTERS

Duration: 00:10:33
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 348 MB

Mistress Gigi and Alura demand absolute submission from their slaves. A slave will do as told no matter what the cost as long as it makes his Mistress happy. Their tiny slave is put to the test as they each take turns kicking and busting his balls until he has proved his complete devotion as their bitch.

Featuring: Alura Jensen, Gigi Allens
Categories: Amazon, Ballbusting, Blonde, CBT

0927GigiAlura_Ballbusting.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Stop Squirming

Title: Stop Squirming

Duration: 00:11:40
File Size: 680 MB

Mistress Carmen has high expectations from her slaves. She enjoys spending long afternoons sitting on their faces and it makes her angry when they squirm too much from all her full weight face sitting and ass smothering. Finally when she gets angry, she starts to really punish her slaves with even more brutal face sitting. They have no mercy as Mistress Carmen teaches them that the more they squirm, the more severe she will treat them.

Mistress: Mistress Carmen

lma-stop-squirming.part1.rar
lma-stop-squirming.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Kandy Crushes Faces

Title: Kandy Crushes Faces

Duration: 00:06:24
File Size: 402 MB

Mistress Kandy has a gorgeous booty that she loves to use as a weapon against male faces. She sits on men's faces daily as part of her normal life. Today she smothers another victim to oblivion and delivers some really nice butt drops on his unsuspecting face. She stretches her legs out to deliver long full weight face sitting.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

lma-kandy-crushes-faces.part1.rar
lma-kandy-crushes-faces.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

You Are Cuckold Goddess Stephanie's Fist-Fucking Outfit Tester

Title: You Are Cuckold Goddess Stephanie's Fist-Fucking Outfit Tester

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:56
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 99 MB

Stephanie loves to rub your lonely loser status in your face before she goes out with other men. See the sexy outfit she's wearing? It's not for you, little mister fucky-fist. But you can get on your knees for Steph, kiss her ass and spank a worship puddle into your dog dish - as Stephanie laughs at you and tells you how pathetic, ridiculous, and disgusting you are. Lick it up, loser!

11steptest.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Let's Play A Game

Title: Let's Play A Game

Duration: 00:04:56
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 65 MB

Usually when the girls want to play a game, it’s typically fun for them and miserable for you. After all it’s not meant to be enjoyable for you because your misery is what pleases a girl like Goddess Ela. That you listen to her, obey her and play the orgasm denial game with her pleases your goddess and shows that you are a loyal piggy. So, are you ready to play a game with your goddess?

LetsPlayAGame.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

You Can't Resist My Body

Title: You Can't Resist My Body

Duration: 00:07:41
File Size: 81 MB

Vicky Narni

''I knew you'd come to see me? You know you can never touch me right? I bet you wish you could put your hands all over me... I'm such a beautiful Goddess and your not worthy of this! You will keep coming back again and again.'' Vicky Narni will make you fall deeper and deeper for her sensational body. Its like she is inside your head, knowing the more she teases and torments the more you will crave her, the more you will become addicted! She will shake and bounce her ass over an over until your dieing to see more. She will then switch it up another level and tease and torment you with her TITS, hypnotising YOU more and more until none of YOU will be able to resist her any further. So take a good, hard, long deep, look as her curves are going to become your sole focus, your purpose for living, your reason for getting out of bed. YOU won't be able to last till the end of this clip as she gropes and screezes her breasts. You can only imagine what it must be like to touch her... taste her... What might it be like to .F.U.C.K her? Can you IMAGINE her backing up onto YOUR COCK? Would you be able to cope? Could you stop yourself exploding to soon? You are truly BLESSED to be in her presence and YOUR BULGING COCK lets her know you wont be able to stop yourself STROKING YOUR COCK again and again, over and over until your completely BRAINWASHED and devoted to her cause!

You_Cant_Resist_My_Body.rar

Fileboom Premium Account