[Lum] Female dominance (All kind of womens domination)

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fire Emergency Call

Title: Fire Emergency Call

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:16:00
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 355 MB

Alexa Bold, Daria Glower

Daria and Alexa are manning the fire station on a hot summer's day. They get an emergency call and all the person on the other end of the phone doesn't seem to speak very good English and all they can hear is the word "Fire!" and the address. They rush to the location but don't find any fire and realise that the young man has made a prank call. He doesn't find it quite so funny though when the two girls react angrily. They decide to teach him a lesson and strip him naked and start spanking his ass. Alexa finds a load of sex toys in the corner of his roomo and the girls decide to use them on him. They bend him over and start taking turns to fuck his asshole with the strap-ons, laughing at his discomfort as they do so. They then get him on his back and give his ass a good hard fucking with some dildos. As they do so they play with his cock and the poor boy eventually spunks on himself with the dildo still right inside his ass! The girls think he has learnt his lesson and leave him with a sore ass and his stomach covered in spunk.

Tags: Uniform, Strapon, Handjob, Group, Dildo

fireemergency.main.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Good Little Office Bitch

Title: Good Little Office Bitch

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:13:38
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 522 MB

Goddess Brianna is in need of some foot worshiping while she’s working hard at the office, so she has her good little foot bitch come into her office to serve her. He tries to protest, since they are working, but the goddess sternly explains to him that he’s not just her foot slave at home, he’s her servant all the time, including at the office. She has him get down on his knees and kiss her beautiful feet and sexy high heel pumps before having him remove her shoes and sniff them. Watch as she makes him learn his place by having him strip down and worship her feet as they deserve, threatening to humiliate him in front of their coworkers.

Goddess_Brianna_Good_Little_Office_Bitch.part1.rar
Goddess_Brianna_Good_Little_Office_Bitch.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Bitch Babysitter Stinky Feet

Title: Bitch Babysitter Stinky Feet

Duration: 00:06:43
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 236 MB

CATEGORY: Foot Body Goddess Worship

This is the finale of the Bitch Babysitter series. After a long day of being the cruel Babysitters amusing plaything she finally allows Little Johnny to jerk himself off...there's a catch though: he has to lick her nasty, filthy, stinky feet the whole time. As one last insult she also makes him lick his own cum off her feet. Gross!

Bitch_Babysitters_Stinky_Feet.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Amazon Princess Jasmine Turns You into Her Pathetic Little Piglet

Title: Amazon Princess Jasmine Turns You into Her Pathetic Little Piglet

Duration: 00:06:17
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 94 MB

Oink-oink! Grunt! Snort! Amazon Princess Jasmine humiliates you by making you wear a pig nose, a ball gag, and a butt plug before she commands you to worship every inch of her luscious 6 foot body. If you wanna pull your porky pigtail and oink out a sooey squirt for Jazz, first you have to squirm and squeal and plead - like the filthy little piglet you are.

02jaspig.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

My Holes Need Love

Title: My Holes Need Love

Duration: 00:05:20
File Size: 114 MB

Mistress Ava loves having her ass licked, what girl doesn't, but today she has a devious idea to have her pussy fucked and her ass licked at the same time! First she locks a slave in the trample floor where she positions herself so he can get his tongue nice and deep up her ass... ummm, feels good!

Then she calls in the other slave who has been fitted with a mouth dildo. A little lube and the 'cock' is in her pussy. While one slave is smothered the other must move his head fluidly to simulate a real man fucking the Mistress's pussy, it's a little hard on his neck but big deal, she likes seeing her slaves suffer while pleasing her! ""The only thing missing is having my boyfriend here to kiss me, while you slaves attend to my holes"", Ava says, continuing to berate the slaves while she gets totally lost in the pleasure until she eventually has a mind boggling orgasm.

As the scene ends she gets up and gives the slaves one last humiliating order, making for the perfect scene of sexual pleasure for the Mistress and devotion and humiliation for the slaves. Now which of those two slaves would you rather be?

Mistress: Mistress Ava

lma-my-holes-need-love.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Vicky's Sensational Legs

Title: Vicky's Sensational Legs

Duration: 00:08:49
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 78 MB

Vicky Narni

''There you are you leg worshippers! I knew you would be coming to see me. I knew you would want to take a good look at my arches and shapely thighs. I love to have my feet and legs worshipped.'' It's not just that she always looks sensational or that she looks especially hot in her tight little bikini and heels but, you know you just can't help but keep coming back again and again. Vicky knows how she can make you stop and stare... fall to your knees and worship and adore her. It`s the sheer confidence she possesses, It`s as if she knows her beauty, and body are enough to turn you into a hypnotised submissive slave, devoted to her! As you stare on day after day, it's not hard to figure out why your so obsessed and weakened by her shapely curves. You can`t help but nod your head in response to her, begging her for JUST ONE OPPORTUNITY to SNIFF THAT PERFECT AROMA. It gets worse as she uses every inch of her body and her captivating beauty to get you to agree to her terms.

Now Succumb to Vicky's Sensational LEGS LOSER! Prepare for her to become your one true leg addiction!

Vickys_Sensational_Legs.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Milking The Filth Out Of The Neighborhood from Femdom Footjobs

Title: Milking The Filth Out Of The Neighborhood from Femdom Footjobs

Duration: 00:12:14
File Size: 190 MB

Starring: Katie Kox

MOMMIE HAS JOINED THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH AND SHE IS GOING TO RID THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF ALL FILTHY MAN JUICE. ONE DICK AT A TIME. STARTING WITH HER OWN STEP-SON. He is in "TIME-OUT" just for having a hard dick. She rubs the filthy cock with her stocking feet. SHE'S ON A MISSION TO GET THE LAST DROP OF NASTY JIZZ OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD. She takes her Big Tits out to show him what a pervert he is. Junior should be thankful that She is saving all the families in the Neighborhood from Contaminated Dirty Male Cum. His hard dick shows that he is a disgusting unnatural slut boy. She lets him to cum in her stockings and then makes him dispose of the filthy juice, every drop, in his own mouth.

milking-the-filth-out-of-the-neighborhood..rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Dominated by Hooker Boots

Title: Dominated by Hooker Boots

Duration: 00:09:14
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 474 MB

Mistress Bijou takes great joy in dressing you down verbally as she orders you to service her sleazy hooker boots. She only wears those tasteless boots for losers like you; it keeps your tongue off her precious body, and there is so much boot to worship. Also, it allows her to reflect on philosophical questions, such as: If you are worshipping the filth on my boots, (remember, you are not worshipping her, you are worshipping her boots) what does that make you? Lower than slime? Scum? The BIG question is whether you are still worthy to cum on her boots. Or are you too low for that? There's only one way to find out.

Mistress: Mistress Bijou Steal

lmf-dominated-by-my-hooker-boots.part1.rar
lmf-dominated-by-my-hooker-boots.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account