[Lum] Female dominance (All kind of womens domination)

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Office Stocking Slave

Title: Office Stocking Slave

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:59
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 225 MB

Goddess Brianna has her office foot bitch right where he belongs, nude on his knees in her office, wearing nothing but his slave collar, leash and chastity device. Today she wants him to appreciate the scent of her sweaty stockings that she has been working in all day. First, she is going to have him remove her sexy high heel pumps and take a big whiff of them, then she is going to rub her sweaty stocking covered feet all over his face, lips, and nose so he can worship them properly. Knowing how much he loves the scent of her sweaty feet, she is going to keep his cock locked up in chastity to prevent him from getting an erection.

Goddess_Brianna_Office_Stocking_Slave.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Jan 14, 2015 - Tony Orlando and Mona Wales

Title: Jan 14, 2015 - Tony Orlando and Mona Wales

Type: MP4
Duration: 01:09:43
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 764 MB

If you have a fetish for wet slippery fetish sex then this week's update is for you! If you don't, you will. Mistress Mona Wales is dripping in wet latex and she is using it against you! Heavy sexual teasing, deep prostate milking with wet metal prostate milking toy, hard strap-on anal sex with gigantic black rubber cock, deep metal sounding, slave fucking and denial!!! Not to be missed.

DI_37088.part1.rar
DI_37088.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Black1982.

Sugar Daddy

Title: Sugar Daddy

Duration: 00:09:29
File Size: 362 MB

Goddess Kristen left a concert a little early so she could see Mr. Smith before everyone else returned. When she gets back to his house, she admits that she has a crush on him and that she thinks he may have a crush on her, too. She then tells him that she has an idea of what he’s into, referring to his foot fetish. When she kicks off her flip flops and perches her feet in his lap he can’t resist, kissing and licking on one foot while she rubs his cock through his pants with her other foot. Soon her feet are wrapped around his cock, giving him a foot job. If he wants her to keep quiet about their tryst then he’ll have to be her new sugar daddy.

Goddess_Kristen_Sugar_Daddy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

ONLY THE TIP

Title: ONLY THE TIP

Duration: 00:10:45
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 359 MB

Princess Megan only allows the tip of her slave's cock to be exposed while keeping the rest welded shut to never be stimulated again. There is nothing more frustrating for a man then having just the tip teased and touched by his Mistress. She knows how badly he is dying to cum and decides to play a game with her helpless pet to see just how sensitive his cock has become.

Featuring: Megan Rain
Categories: Brunette, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking, Orgasm Denial

1022MR_Milking.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

PLEASURE GIMP

Title: PLEASURE GIMP

Duration: 00:13:51
File Size: 458 MB

Mistress Skin has her slave locked up tight in a heavy duty straight jacket rendering him completely helpless. She is in total control giving her leather gimp no choice but to submit to his Mistress's desires. All he can do is service his Mistress as she smothers his face with her perfect ass and uses his mouth to bring herself to multiple mind blowing orgasms. He is left in his steel chastity completely denied and sexually frustrated as all gimp's should be.

Featuring: Skin Diamond
Categories: Ass Worship, Orgasm Denial, Pussy Worship

1118SD_OralService.part1.rar
1118SD_OralService.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Suck My Feet

Title: Suck My Feet

Duration: 00:04:28
File Size: 496 MB

Leya really does make a good devoted subby girl when paired with a very dominant girl like Elle. She will kneel in front of her and suck on those feet like a good girl should. It makes a total mess of her face and makeup, but that just pleases Elle all the more. She loves to see that devotion on her pets eyes even as she chokes them while they worship her feet.

SuckMyFeet.part1.rar
SuckMyFeet.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

HARD FETISH: Maso herb! Guaranteed cure for losers!

Title: HARD FETISH: Maso herb! Guaranteed cure for losers!

Duration: 00:05:03
File Size: 215 MB

Das Masokraut! Garantierte Heilung für Vollpfosten - Ilky und Urs wurden beide am Kreuz festgemacht und durften sich nur so bewegen wie ich es wollte. Da komme ich als wunderschöne Heilerin mit meinem zauberhaften Kraut (Brennessel) um den beiden Idioten mal wieder klar zu machen wer sie sind und was sie fühlen sollen! Keine Körperstelle darf verschont bleiben, damit Heilung einsetzt! Selbst Fußsohlen und Achselhölen dieser Maden muss mit meinem Kraut in Berührung kommen. Was ein Spaß - FÜR MICH! Maso herb! Guaranteed cure for losers! - Ilky and Urs were both moored on the cross and could only move the way I wanted it. As I come as a wonderful healer with my magical herbs (nettle) to the two idiots to make it clear once again who they are and what they should feel! No body part must be spared to ensure that the healing begins! Even the soles of the feet and armpits these maggots have come in contact with my herb. What a fun - FOR ME!

Maso_herb_Guaranteed_cure_for_losers.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Inverted NT

Title: Inverted NT

Duration: 00:09:32
File Size: 360 MB

In this clip I lift a slave three times My size into an inverted suspension . I torment , tease and torture his tiny nipples with two different sets of clamps. Swinging him back and forth , pulling the weight of him by the clamped flesh. he moans in pleasure and pain as his cock rises to attention!

This Clip Contains: Nipple Torture, Suspension, Interracial Domination, Female Domination, FemDom

Inverted_NT.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Foot Lovers Demise Part 2

Title: Foot Lovers Demise Part 2

Duration: 00:07:03
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 70 MB

Nina Leigh

So the day has finally come, you have worked hard enduring the torments, the teasing, even the loss of income to finally get to meet your Goddess for the first time. ''What is that? hmm, hmm, Is that what you call a DICK? I like big thick FAT black cocks! All yours is, is an oversized CLIT!'' Look at her, your useless, worthless even. A small shrivelled mushroom dick with no purpose. Unfortunately for you she doesn't like small cock, only REAL MEN get to FUCK HER! So instead your about to experience the most humbling of all submissive positions. Her small penis chastity SLAVE! Locked UP and permanently punished for your inadequacy. You really don't deserve to have a dick. ''I'll make all the decisions for you NOW!'' Your a waste of flesh and YOUR about to be confined to the pain and torment of the devise which is about to become your best friend. You will do whatever Goddess Eclipse tells you. As after all, she has gotten so deep into your mind that she only need give you the command and it will be done. POWERLESS to say NO! All you can do now is devote your time and money to Goddess Eclipse, continuously being teased and tormented for her ongoing amusement.

Who knows you may one day again BE FREE! You may one day have some purpose, some use for her! But for NOW all you can do is look forward to the continued frustration of your little plastic friend day after day. Was it really worth the opportunity of finally having a REAL TIME SESSION with YOUR MISTRESS?

Foot_Lovers_Demise_Part_2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account