Love Nylons and Stockings? Don't Miss This Collection!

Sergio_22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 48

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 48

Carli sways over you in a short black dress and black sheer crotch Wolford pantyhose. The sweet girl knows what turns you on as she loves the fact that you love her and show it with your man juice splattering her pantyhose. She puts her hand inside the waistband and spreads that little wet pussy wide. "Do you want to come all over my body?" She gets busy on her pussy before and after she take off the hose. Sweet video.

131 MiB | 11mn 31s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 595 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-048.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 49

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 49

Kayden seduces you in her black cocktail dress and sheer crotch black pantyhose as she sits and spreads her legs wide. "Are you fucking your dick with your hand?" Down to just the hose, she pulls hard at the waistband as her pussy gets mashed under the nylon as she strips and tosses you the pantyhose. "Are you just one of those guys who jerks off all the time?" I bet you are!" Head Games! Point & Cum! "So are you the one I have seduced? I've got you!" Control Power! Count Down to Cum! Tight Shorts Waitress Fantasy Role Playing!

242 MiB | 20mn 38s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 639 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-049.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 50

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 50

Heather utilizes the dining room table for her extreme stretch session before class. Open legs and upward thrusts will have your full erection. She is so cute and playful as she gains your trust and talks you into a private jerk off session before she heads back to class. Heather is a naughty little girl that leaves you with nothing more than a dream. Nude Views! Leotard & Shiny Tights with Socks Voyeur Stretching Peeks! "Did you like watching me? Where you beating off? I like that!" Innocent Heather Likes it when You Masturbate to Her Fantasy's! "I like catching the boys when they beat off! I like to watch them!" Real Life Talk from this Sultry Siren! "God cum for me right here! God that was a lot of cum!" Shiny PH's! School Teacher Teasing! "Maybe you could take a picture of your self showing me how big you are and cumming for me!" On & On! Heather Is Simple J/O Perfection on Your Screen! Her Body! Her Face! & Her Mind! If She Does not Drive You Crazy Nobody Will! Don't Miss Our Best J/O Pantyhose DVD Ever!!! "Come on explode all over me!"

187 MiB | 15mn 47s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 654 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-050.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 51

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 51

Just when you thought she couldn't get any sexier she does. She's dressed up in her wonder woman outfit and sleeping peacefully as she wakes to find you between her legs. Lucky for you she likes it. Isabella rolls around on her bed begging for your white stuff. She knows you can give more and she makes sure you do. Nude Views! Voyeur Peeks as she Sleeps in her Wonder Women Dance Outfit! Hot Peeks! "What are you beating off to me? I don't mind!" Do What I Say Commands! "I want to see it! Such a cute little penis!" Naughty Instructions! Our Secret! Wear Pantyhose! On & On! Her Face! Her Body! Her Mind all Equal Lots of Cock Pounding Orgasms!

170 MiB | 14mn 11s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 676 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-051.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 52

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 52

This begins behind the scene again as they slip on sheer crotch Wolford pantyhose and body suits. As the scene begins, they start you off with a double pantyhose foot job "I'm sure you're going crazy!" Tiffany coos as she pumps her fist. Body suits off as they caress each other before taking the camera for some sweet, ball draining pantyhose close ups. Plenty of double pussy play as both girls discard their hose and they bend their naked asses in your face. Girl on Girl PH's Touchy Feely! Each Babe in a Solo Scene! Competitive J/O Girls! "You want to fuck us in our Pantyhose, don't you?" Oh My! Please!

233 MiB | 19mn 55s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 635 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-052.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 53

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 53

In a grey body suit and black sheer crotch Wolford pantyhose, Shay sways over you and asks "Do you want me, fuck your little hand instead" she teases. This little minx next shows off her silken feet as she offers them up for you "do you want to come on them?" She unsnaps the crotch and takes off the body suit as she poses in just the hose. Super crotch close ups as she pounds her tight fist at you. Her silken pantyhose slip off as you are now in love with Playtime's newest superstar! Yea baby!

169 MiB | 14mn 3s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 680 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-053.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 54

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 54

Faith is your Hooters waitress as her orange shorts are tight on her ass. She has you smell her white cotton socks before she stands over you and pulls the shorts off to the side to view her cotton panel of her tan pantyhose. She peels off the shorts as her pantyhose ass glistens under the lights. She takes you alone into the bathroom and rubs her cotton crotch and spreads that pussy for you. "Put your come right on my pussy". More up shots and bent over views as she rips open the crotch guard and slips in two fingers into that steaming hole.

197 MiB | 16mn 41s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 653 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-054.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 55

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 55

Georgia delivers everything you want in a sexy black dress and sheer black hose. She wants you to make her pantyhose wet. Turn her on. Cum all over her pantyhose she demands! She'll let you think about fucking her all you want as long as you stroke it. You're her dirty boy and she loves it. Georgia makes sure you're addicted to her before saying good bye with a tasty pussy crotch shot. This Raven Haired Beauty is such a Natural Born Tease it's Not Even Funny How good she is at Teasing Us! Your New J/O Teen Mistress awaits your dick & your mind! "Spray that cum everywhere!"

148 MiB | 12mn 53s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 602 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-055.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 56

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 56

You know that girl at the office that gives you an 8 hour woody? Well she's all yours now in sexy black sheer to waist pantyhose, a black plaid mini skirt, black sweater and black stilettos. She let's you look up her skirt at her tiny little pussy before she hikes it up and teases you some more. She enjoys what she does to you and you will too. "I love treating you like shit! I laugh at what I do to you! Do you cry for me?" Point & Cum! "Cum right now fucker!" Pussy Spreads! Office Co Worker Tease Role Playing Game! "Are you going to run off to the bathroom or cum in your pants!" Non Stop Tormenting you to Cum for her in her Pantyhose! "It's ok I want to know just how hard & often I make you jack off!"

235 MiB | 20mn 1s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 642 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-056.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 57

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 57

Bella's knowledge of your weakness will get every drop you have. She calls you out on sniffing her socks and panties while taking them off. The naughty talk continues as she gets naked for you and makes you cum so hard your ears will ring. You and Bella have a date and she is all dressed to kill. She suggests staying in for a naughty night with you instead. She entices you with her up skirt pussy shots and asks you to massage your cock while she entertains you both mentally and physically. The dress comes off and in only her pantyhose she seduces you over and over again. She leaves you with a mouth watering view of her bare naked pink pleasure dome. Love To Tease the Boys and Make them Cum Games! "Do you go home from school and whack off to me 4 or 5 times, yeah you know you want me bad! Now stroke it!" Can't Have Me! "Now whack off to me! Hit me in the face with all that cum!" You Cum she Takes Something off Game! Shiny Hose! "Beat that dick and squirt that cum up at me! I can make you do it in 30 seconds! Right here!" Control Games! Clean Up Your Mess! "I'm sorry I seduced you! I just love the power to make you cum!" Fuck Me Talk! Love Doll Instructions! Pantyhose Fantasy Role Play Date with Bella all Dressed! Screen Instructions! "What is that? A boner? Let's stay in and have some one on one fun!" Bella will make you Feel Like Your Right in Front of Her! Feel Me Teasing!

209 MiB | 17mn 38s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 655 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-057.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account