Love Nylons and Stockings? Don't Miss This Collection!

Sergio_22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 38

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 38

In a brown body suit, white tights and pumps, Jelena sits, spread and even towers over you. She unsnaps her crotch as her snatch is visible through the sheer crotch pantyhose. Down now to just the hose, Jelena plays up on her table to give you great "jack to" poses. "Fuck your hand!" she teases since she knows you will never truly have her. She takes you into the bathroom and pans her hot body. While standing over you she pulls the hose off over your face and pumps her fist onto her naked pussy.

196 MiB | 16mn 25s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 667 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-038.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 39

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 39

Sammie stretches on the stairs in her pink leotard and shinny white tights. "I like to make boys beat off to me" as she bends and flashes her cotton crotch. Hot foot action before she takes off the leotard and again tugs at that waistband. Great "jack to" cotton crotch up shots as she teases you about your "small dick" before she finally strips. "You're so easy to figure out! Beat off to me! I don't care I like it!" Schoolgirl in Tights Role Playing! "Are you going to spray that white stuff all over me? Cum!" Sammie was Born to do J/O! Don't Miss her Best J/O DVD Ever! "Did I dry you out?" Trust Me She Will!!!

141 MiB | 12mn 16s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 607 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-039.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 40

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 40

Jana is ready to give your cock a workout in her tight blue one piece, blue pantyhose and white cotton socks. But first she wants you to shave your balls for her. She talks filth to you while she strips to nude and then slowly slides on a pair of bright floral patterned pantyhose before thrusting her ass back against your face while instructing your cock to cum. Power Over You! "So are you ready to work out with me? I'm here to make you big & hard!" Socks Over Hose! Pantyhose Changing! Ball Playing Instructions! "I want to see a big load of white cum right here!" So What are You Waiting for? "I want it everyday!" Don't Let Jana Down!

148 MiB | 12mn 51s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 608 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-040.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 41

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 41

In only red bra and shiny tan pantyhose, Kayla wants you to get stroking again. She points at her cotton panel for you to bathe in your warm wad. Bra off, she shoves her feet and her cotton crotch in your face. Plenty of pussy play and fist pumping before she rips open the crotch to stab her pussy with a dildo that she lubes with her mouth! "Stroke that fucking cock to my pussy!" as she moans. She pounds her hole raw and comes wildly. Nice and very fucking hot!

103 MiB | 14mn 6s | mp4 | 512x336 | 1 018 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-041.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 42

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 42

Shay plays your private pantyhose dancer as she gyrates up on the little stage in an orange slip and nude, sheer crotch pantyhose. She caresses herself while she sways over you. "You can come right here" as she points at that pantyhose covered ass. "Are you jerking it?" she then offers her size 6's as you lick her sweet soles. The slip comes off as her huge tits swing free. She again holds the camera against her sheer crotch as she pussy is inches away from your nose. The hose come off, just like you!

181 MiB | 15mn 55s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 593 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-042.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 43

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 43

Your girlfriend is waiting and ready to please you. She's wearing your favorite sexy brown dress and brown pantyhose and she wants to play the cum game with you. In your face pussy spreads and sexy talk are just the start of it. Hold on just a little bit longer because you're in for a good time. Ass spankings and tight pussy tugs take you to the end of the game and you get it all. Oh So Intense Sexual Energy on Video! "Squirt all your cum on me!" Can't Control Yourself! Nylon Foot Job Fantasy! Pantyhose Talk! Victim! Worship & Never Going to Get Me! You're Understanding GF Role Play with Step By Step Instructions! "Lets play that game where I try make you cum! Do you think you can hold it for me babe?" Find Out What Turns this Video Angel On! Don't Cum Yet! "I bet your ready to cum? Oh baby I'm sorry I told you to wait!"

159 MiB | 13mn 5s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 698 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-043.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 44

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 44

You lose it as she tears open the crotch of her pantyhose and fucks herself through them with her purple toy before taking them off and offering them to you. Celeste is in a crotchless nylon body stocking with her legs open and that sweet pink little pussy just peeking out at you. The tip of her labia is so lick able and perk as she opens and closes her legs squeezing it in and out. Her dirty talk and imagine if head play will have you stroking that cock raw. She knows just what it takes to please you as she teases your every weakness. This last little bonus scene will have you begging for more Celeste as you could never ever get enough of this girl. "Make that dick raw and blistered! I want to masturbate to them!" Big Man! Your Drained! Worship Me! "Did you totally drain your cock? Well I bet I can make you cum again!" Ripped PH's! Imagine If This Was You Toy Fucking! See Her Creamy Juices as She Fuck's Her Self Knowing She Got You Good! WARNING DANGOUROUS! Celeste Instructs You to Perform Auto Asphyxiation With Her Pantyhose Wrapped Around Your Neck! "I hope I didn't kill you!" Mean Sexy Girl! "Am I your fantasy girl? Do I drive you crazy! Do you think about me 24 hours a day? I'm sorry I'm so good at what I do! I'm your drug!" Power She Has Over You Talk! "I know you want to fuck me! You can always use your hand instead of my pussy!" Celeste ask's You Lots of Questions About What You Really Feel About Her! Juicy Pussy Spreads Through Her hole in Her Tight Black Bodysuit! "Come on give it to me! Nut all over!" Not Kidding one of the Best J/O Pantyhose DVD's Ever! Move Over Heather there is a New J/O Queen On Your Screen If You Buy One Buy This One! Celeste will Provide You with Non Stop Happy Endings! "I want you to cum for me only for the rest of your life! You can do that for me! Only me baby!"

114 MiB | 9mn 58s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 600 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-044.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 45

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 45

Heather makes a special trip to your house wearing a skin tight dress with sheer to waist pantyhose and black high heels. She tells you that she is going to walk you through your masturbation session so get comfortable. Heather has you hold your load as she slowly strips the dress away and takes you right between her long legs. She tugs tight on her pussy lips using the pantyhose to rub hard against her clit while instructing you to cum. "I would tell you to grab your cock and cum on my body! Now lick it off my pantyhose!" Power Head Games! "I want all of you to cum on me! Aim that cum right here!" Count Down to Cum! "Did you just cum in your pants!" I'm Watching You Always! Heather Comes to Your House To Visit Her # 1 Fan Role Play! "I know you like to masturbate to me a lot!" Can You Handle Me! Point & Cum! Acknowledgments! "I'm going to walk you thru a whole masturbation session!" Step by Step Instructions! "Take your hands off your cock! Don't cum to soon!"

201 MiB | 17mn 34s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 598 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-045.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 46

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 46

Looking hot in a red dress and black patterned pantyhose, Jelena gives you sweet beaver shots of her cotton panel. She stands over you pumping her fist as you get to look right up her skirt. Dress and huge bra off, she tells you to come right on her cotton crotch." Come all over my pantyhose!" More alone time as she jams her hand inside the waistband the strip just for you pantyhose fans.

181 MiB | 15mn 24s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 644 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-046.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 47

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 47

In leopard print pantyhose, Amy bends over for you and states "put your face between these big tits" as she holds them up for you. Serious fist pumping as she sits with her legs spread. A quick change into brown pantyhose with cotton panel to get you off again, "bust a big load for me" as you obey! Honest Alone POV Talk! "I love it when you beat your cock off to me!" On & On! "If you have any cum left just bust a load right here!" Don't Miss this Super Hot Vixen in her Best J/O video Ever! Amy Rules!!!

151 MiB | 13mn 7s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 610 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-047.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account