Looking for painful anal bondage scenes...

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by JonTraser, Aug 24, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. JonTraser

JonTraser Member

Hi,

I'm looking for pictures and videos specifically of amateur female slaves in bondage being given an anal punishment (as this is my favorite type of punishment to dish out).

I don't mind if it's toys, objects or dicks (not mad keen on fisting but I don't mind it too much). As long as they are bound and are being punished in this way I'd love to see what's on offer.

I'd also like to know what your favorite anal punishment is? What do you find most effective? Slaves, what anal punishments always bring you back in line?

Looking forward to reading all your replies.

2. 10xSweetLUV

10xSweetLUV Banned

perfect timing

http://flpics3.a.ssl.fastly.net/139/139975/0004ab2d-9543-0cfd-30ad-46850bcadd36_720.jpgdid soften her up wuth some harsh whipping of cunt and tits first, but vid is 90% grinding dildo and cock ASS-FUCK
    [​IMG]

3. JonTraser

JonTraser Member

Very nice! I also love a bit of cunt whipping so this is great.

I also saw a video from Pain Gate a while back where a girl, naked apart from some heels, was kneeling bent over in an ankle-grab position on a table outside and a guy was using a cane on her ass hole. It was so hot!

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM