21 M Sadist, Looking for under 25yo MALE masochistic slave for online ownership

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by MasterSam, Dec 20, 2010.

1. MasterSam

MasterSam New Member

Click here for more.
    I'm looking for a boy who really wants to be trained as a slave. I'm very sadistic so if you don't handle pain well then we are most likely incompatible. Your orgasms would be controlled, cumming would be a rare treat. You would also be given several rules to live by - nothing that stops you having a life, more things that constantly remind you that you are a slave.

You would be punished for the smallest infractions. Often you will be punished just because I want to punish you. I enjoy having my slaves spend time in self bondage (often tying yourself up for bed) - often in positions that are hard to maintain. I'm also a big fan of cock and ball torture, foot torture, anal and nipple play although that is only the tip of the iceberg as far as my kinks go. As a general rule, anything that involves a submissive boy moaning, screaming or begging for mercy makes me hard as a rock.

As far as what sort of slave i'm looking for - Physically you should be in reasonable shape. I don't care if you have a six pack but I'm not interested in overweight/stocky slaves. No offense just not my thing. I'd prefer if you had a webcam but can live without it if I think you're worth the time. I don't have any time for people who 'won't show face' - it indicates you are just interested in playing games.

If you think you fit the bill then either PM me or add me on SKYPE - sammysamsamisdrunk . Please take the time to tell me a little about yourself and why you think you could be the right slave for me - I'd like to know at least a little about you.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium