21 M Sadist, Looking for under 25yo MALE masochistic slave for online ownership

MasterSam

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm looking for a boy who really wants to be trained as a slave. I'm very sadistic so if you don't handle pain well then we are most likely incompatible. Your orgasms would be controlled, cumming would be a rare treat. You would also be given several rules to live by - nothing that stops you having a life, more things that constantly remind you that you are a slave.

You would be punished for the smallest infractions. Often you will be punished just because I want to punish you. I enjoy having my slaves spend time in self bondage (often tying yourself up for bed) - often in positions that are hard to maintain. I'm also a big fan of cock and ball torture, foot torture, anal and nipple play although that is only the tip of the iceberg as far as my kinks go. As a general rule, anything that involves a submissive boy moaning, screaming or begging for mercy makes me hard as a rock.

As far as what sort of slave i'm looking for - Physically you should be in reasonable shape. I don't care if you have a six pack but I'm not interested in overweight/stocky slaves. No offense just not my thing. I'd prefer if you had a webcam but can live without it if I think you're worth the time. I don't have any time for people who 'won't show face' - it indicates you are just interested in playing games.

If you think you fit the bill then either PM me or add me on SKYPE - sammysamsamisdrunk . Please take the time to tell me a little about yourself and why you think you could be the right slave for me - I'd like to know at least a little about you.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account