Looking for a wolf or dog tail plug

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by RS1981, Jan 31, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. RS1981

RS1981 Member

I've been looking all over the web for a good furry white dog or wolf tail plug, but they seem almost impossible to find. I found one here http://www.fetish-pets-store.com/en/for-Dogs/Tails-Plugs/Plug-with-fur-tail-color-wild-white.html but it's crazy expensive because of the import cost, and doesn't seem to look all that realistic. My pet is a furry and pet play is a huge fantasy for both of us. Does anyone know of a good place to either get a custom tail done, or how to make one myself?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

3. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Well as I mentioned in another thread, I bought my pet a butt plug, and since she has alot of experience in making tails and other fur pieces she thinks she has an idea of how to make it. I'll post a pic once she has it done.

4. Baby Puppy

Baby Puppy New Member

Did she have any luck in making one? I'm looking for the same thing, we've looked everywhere and can't find one thats not too expensive as my master and I are both students and can't afford to pay £45 for one. It'd really help if you could let me know how it turned out.

5. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Well she has the materials and a general idea of how to do it, she's just been busy with work so she hasn't gotten around to it yet. I'll update this thread once it's finished.

6. Baby Puppy

Baby Puppy New Member

7. I'm still looking for one for OLP .. a good one. Seems there is
    an untapped market here for someone. ;)

8. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Looks like it lol... Although I dunno how much it would all cost total including shipping to the UK or if she's even interested in selling tail butt plugs. I'll talk to her about it though, money is always good.

9. RS1981

RS1981 Member

So I discussed it further with my pet and she says she is interested in making and selling tail plugs. The only thing she needs to figure out is pricing. I'll keep everyone posted once she figures everything out.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM