Looking for a locking butt plug and animal tail butt plugs.

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by Ms.sub13, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

I am looking for a locking butt plug. I checked some websites but cannot find any. Master wants me to get one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I am looking for animal tail butt plugs. Preferably a kitty tail but I cannot find any. Any suggestions would be great and I am considering any animals at this point. Thank you for all your help in advance.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

We did discuss part of your request a while back. Check the following thread - http://www.smplace.com/forum/13590-cat-tail-anal-plug.html

Refers to animal plugs but not locking plugs. I could see a liability issue with a locking but plug. Let us know what you find.
    I could see this getting real messy. (LOL)
  3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

ms.sub13, try looking for chastity belt butt plugs, that might lead you in the right direction, good luck.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Thank you for your help
  5. Tarynsslave

Tarynsslave Member

Ms.sub13, I hope that you have found the animal tail plugs you have been looking for. In regards to the locking butt plug, I would like to suggest purchasing a butt plug harness. As Sparrow69 said, any sort of butt plug harness would almost always be incorporated into a chastity harness.

Mistress Taryn keeps me permanently plugged using a leather butt plug harness that is locked on. The harness was purchased from Lucy's Lair online and comes in male and female versions. The leather is quite soft, yet very sturdy. Mistress Taryn uses three padlocks on the harness to keep my plug secure. Believe me.... my butt plug stays firmly in said butt... whether or not I want it there =P
  6. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Thank you. Can I have the exact website because I have a chasity belt but it is really thick and cannot be concealed well.
  7. Red Switch

Red Switch New Member