Gay BDSM Last Stop On The Road Trip

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

d3434055f9154165497448c108992ff4.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM ,Rope ,Bondage
Video language: English

I got my first shot last week with the Pfizer vaccine. Yay! My second shot is due in three weeks or so. I'm glad to see the fairly rapid distribution of the vaccines. Hopefully by fall most people in the US will be vaccinated. Please don't pass up your opportunity to get your shots. It doesn't matter what vaccine you receive, just get it so we can stop the spread and devastating effects of the virus.
There are two videos in this update, shot at the EdgeDungeon in California. We were on a long road trip which included a strop in Las Vegas Nevada and Eureka, San Francisco and Santa Cruz California. These road trips are really fun because each stop includes unique jails dungeons and gear. As you know, Bind and I run bondage websites, each requiring updates on a regular basis. Bind and I consider ourselves lucky to have jobs which incorporate our favorite subject and hobby - bondage. Bind and I never thought we would be running businesses that would require us to buy bondage gear and be tied up in it in order to make a living. In addition, our jobs require us to meet other dungeon owners, gear manufacturers, bondage enthusiasts, and buy gear that turns us on. What a life we have.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 770.7 MB