Gay BDSM End Of Road Trip - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ee8d42c38cdcb84f462d93c26e8bc864.jpg

So, in the first video we created a little story about a guard and prisoner. This short story allows us to show off the jail and solitary cells at EdgeDungeon, along with an awesome steel helmet we got from BlackStore. The helmet fits Bind perfectly, and the little story we created with the helmet in the solitary cell is Really Hot. I wish I had a similar helmet and could be chained up like Bind in this scene. This is the stuff that bondage fantasies are made of. Along with Bind in the cells, we also show our friend NoEscapeSlave in shackles and being locked in a metal box for the night. He really enjoys this and has done it many times before in similar metal boxes. The second video in this update is just a little discussion that Bind and I had before we left the EdgeDungeon. The EdgeDungeon was the last stop on our road trip before we split up and went our different directions. Bind has expressed interest in joining SFDom and I on our next trip to Switzerland and Germany. Hopefully we can make this trip towards the end of this year. The steel wrist and ankle cuffs used with the metal helmet are from Dungeon Delights.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 484.2 MB