Kink.com vids

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been following many of these sites for quite a while.

You can also find many of these vids at bdsmplaypen dot com. If there are any particular vids from Hogtied, Sexandsubmission, or DeviceBondage, you should post a request. I'm sure many folks here have lots of the full videos.

Be careful about any of the secondhand sites and make sure your computer has protections in place cause people plant viruses on those sites from time to time. It's not the sites fault, they just get corrupted.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Alexandra

I just love kink.com...

Whippedass is a great site because I'm a little bit bisexual. At least I have a breast fetish, so when I feel like watching boobies and boobies alone I'll go on whippedass... Its hot!

Sex and submission is just plain awesome... I wish I had that equipment, or at least the doms' mindset in my boyfriend, lol!

I love bound gods too.. Love guy on guy action.

Although I don't have the cash to pay for a subscription so I just watch the previews or go on google video. lol Lame I know. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Savelle

Had a subscription to The Training of O and the more I watched the less I felt it was for me. The majority of the girls they brought on only had the slightest clue what submission meant and perhaps even less of a clue of how to relinquish control to their trainer: Mind, this was before they had the Armory completely refurbished.

I canceled in hopes Kink would come up with something close to TTOO, whipped ass and hogtied. Too many interests to pay for all three.

Fileboom Premium Account