Kink.com vids

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I clicked on the Training of O the other day and I honestly didn't quite care for it. I'm not saying the site was bad or anything. I'm sure someone else would have greatly enjoyed it. I just felt the photos were too intense to my liking. Which makes me question myself...do I want bdsm as an extra kink in my sex life, or do I really want bdsm to become my sex life? And there is also the possibility that I have always been a sub, and never realized it...everything about my life screams submissive.

I know. I know. Everyone has a different cup of tea they like. I guess I'm just begining to figure mine out.

sorry. its late here and my brain filter turned off a good hour ago:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Aww, don't worry; we each have our own likes and dislikes :)

I started watching the Whipped Ass ones, or rather the previews of as you need to pay for the videos :mad: , a while ago. A lot of the stuff is too much for me to want to try myself, but I love watching the girls together, doing sadistic things...yummy ;)

I was just wondering if anyone else had taken a look at these, as they're always being featured in the 'pics and movies found on the net' section, but us regulars have never discussed anything like this, at least not to my knowledge, and I wondered if anyone else had been curious too :)

Fileboom Premium Account

One thing I like about Bound Gods is they open and close each session with the participants happily chatting about the scene. Makes it clear that it's totally consensual on the sub's part.

They do all of there scenes like that, its actually rather interesting to see the pre and post interviews. Given there number of repeat performers it makes for even better sessions since all party's know what there working with the next time around and plan in new stuff accordingly.

Fileboom Premium Account