labbdsm

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

65b4ca3a4d31f90f4e5e2d661c2b4b63_m.jpg

Year: 2004-2008, the
Genre: Spanking, Anal, Masturbation, Enema, Strapon
Studio: Kelly Payne Production â„¢
Directed by: Kelly Payne
Starring: Kelly, Daisa, Annie, Sinn Sage

Description: Hi my name is Kelly Payne. For all of you who don't know me, this is my real name so I guess you could say I was born for this. I also have a medical and anal fetish. Mainly things that have to do with the ass.
I decided 8 years ago to design a website tantrumtrainers.com & to produce a line of videos for real fetishist. You might ask me why? First mainly frustration, but mostly because I've been into spanking most my life and I wanted to offer real spanking material to real spanking fetishist. When I was growing up it was very hard to find traditional spanking or anal fetish videos without all the leather and dungeons. Medical stuff was obsolete. I am a traditionalist. I give spankings to adults out of love not anger because they want and need it and because I get off on it.
I graduated college with a degree in fashion design, but when I began giving live spanking sessions 10 years ago it made me so happy and stress free I decided to give up my freelance fashion business and do this full time. I told my whole family and I am really lucky to have a family that accepts me and whom are actually very proud of me for doing what I love. "As long as I am safe". Which I can say after 8 years I feel safe. I have had no problems, every person I have met has been a regular gentleman and sometime ladies. I mean how lucky could I get to be able to make a living doing something I get off on. It was like I was meant to do this all my life. I mean I have thought about it everyday for years and years. I use to hide under the covers with magazines masturbating to the personals. It wasn't until I was 26 I actually gave a spanking to someone who wanted it & I should say deserved it. I still offer private sessions to a select few, but now most of my time is taken up producing videos and taking care of my customers and my website.
I enjoy spanking both men and women. I am not a switch although I have tried it. My true calling and what comes so natural to me is being on top. Not only do I love old fashioned bare bottom over the knee spanking, but I also enjoy medical role-play with enemas, rectal exams, temperature taking and strap-on. I only got off once in session but I often masturbate afterwards. There is nothing like beautiful ass getting spanked and penetrated, to me it is such a turn on. I should also mention that for me part of the whole thing is doing role-play with plenty of scolding and humiliation.

Download from folder smplace.com/premiumdownload?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

labbdsm

Caught Masturbating

4db442fb09e2da712623899a10f908d4_m.jpg

Duration: 00:49:39
Video
Codec : RealVideo 4
Codec/Info : H264, RealVideo 9
PlayTime : 49mn 38s
Bit rate : 383 Kbps
Width : 352 pixels
Height : 240 pixels
Display Aspect ratio : 1.467
Frame rate : 29 fps
Resolution : 12 bits
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.157
Audio
Codec : Cooker
Codec/Info : Real Audio G2/7 Cook (low bitrate)
PlayTime : 49mn 39s
Bit rate : 64 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Resolution : 16 bits
SampleRate : 44100

Screenshot
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/fb73622659c36ebd7ca24d66f87df004.jpg

Download from smplace.com/premiumdownload?
Size: 162 Mb
Caught_Masturbating.rm

Fileboom Premium Account

labbdsm

Discipline at St. Thrashmore (School For Girls)

6893c2bf270d985476ca5d32404bd620_m.jpg

Duration: 00:46:30
Video: DIVX 720x528 30.01fps 2191Kbps
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps

Screenshot
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/9f3dc9f4ad733bdf8283a51d8f622c53.jpg

Download from smplace.com/premiumdownload?
Size: 775 Mb
Discipline At St. Thrashmore.part1.rar
Discipline At St. Thrashmore.part2.rar
Discipline At St. Thrashmore.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account