Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms

DChua

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fetish Bound in Jute Rope

Starring: Tara Tied

Tara Tied in latex and jute. Tara is dressed in a latex corset and mermaid skirt and quickly finds her wrists being bound together with jute rope. Her arms are welded together and then to her body before she's gagged with an inflatable penis gag. After having it properly inflated David leaves her to struggle in her high heels and bondage. After a bit Tara is moved to a chair where she's blindfolded and her ankles are tied together. Tara is a vision in fetish bondage.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 15:36
File Size: 580.28 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/75547d709c19b/OP_Tara-Tied-Fetish-Bound-In-Jute-Rope-720p.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/ef7ba294bb8dd/OP_Tara-Tied-Fetish-Bound-In-Jute-Rope-720p.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DChua

You can tie me up and do what ever you want with me!

Kendra has run away from her abusive Boyfriend. "Again". She goes to a friends house and begs him to let her stay the night. But last time this happened, the boyfriend came to the location and found her there. this caused the man a whole lot of problems. So the man tells Kendra she cannot stay. But Kendra begs him and she is very desperate. So she tells him that she will do anything. The guys reminds her of a tie where she was baby sitting and he had to go help her out because the she was watching tied her up. "Yes I remember that" she tells him. When he tells her that she looked pretty hot tied up, Kendra asks him if he wants to tie her up. Of course he does and the thing she knows, Kendra finds herself tied up very tight. As she struggles, Kendra thinks to herself this isn't so bad and she even starts to get a little turned on. but then the man stuffs and tapes her mouth to gag her and now Kendra isn't so sure this is fun anymore. Then there is a phone call. The man answers and it is Kendra's boyfriend, looking for her. Kendra gets very quiet and listens to the conversation. When she worries the man may tell her boyfriend that she is there, she again tries to beg the man. Even though she cannot talk, the man knows that her offer of he can do anything to her is still on. So he tell the boyfriend that she is not there. After he hangs up, the man uses more rope to tie Kendra more secure. he also starts to strip her down. First he pulls her blouse up expose her boobs. Then after a short while. the man pulls Kendra's pantyhose down and guess what, she isn't wearing any panties. At first Kendra tries to protest. But then the man reminds of her offer to let him do anything to her and now she knows what she is going to have to do a little later. Of course, that is if she really wants to stay.

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 17:07
File Size: 764 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/3d9d9e7fae59c...Up-And-Do-Whatever-You-Want-With-Me-1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

DChua

Hi ChiChi

Starring: ChiChi Medina
Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Forced Orgasm, Nudity, Big Tits, Suspended, Gagged, Ball Gag, Panty Hose

It is so nice to have little ChiChi back. This little bombshell loves it. She can't get enough. I really throw one on her this time. Hung by her hips just barely able to touch the floor. She struggles to keep up right all while being vibrated to orgasm after orgasm.

Duration: 18:38
File Size: 416.93 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/50558990a7e67/BB_Hi-ChiChi-720p.rar
or
BB_Hi-ChiChi-720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Emily Addison - E0709

Emily is strapped down to the table. She can wiggle her toes and fingers but that's about it. She begs to be untied as she struggles against her restraints. "Please help me. Pretty please." Jim helps her alright! He shoves a gag in her mouth to help muffle her begging. Her legs are spread and a vibrator is hooked up to a variable speed controller. She thinks she's familiar with a Hitachi but she's never experienced one on SUPER DRIVE!

Duration: 14:29
File Size: 388.53 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/52c7cf8b50b38/BC_E0709.Emily.Addison.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

New Comer Lexi Laine Bound For The First Time

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Hogtied, Hogtie, Big Tits, Breast Bondage, Elbow Tie, Damsel In Distress, High Heels, Panty Hose, Rope, Jute Rope, Head Harness, Ball Gag

A friend sent over a new girl to check out. She was brand new and never even seen this stiff before. We sit down and talk a while and I show her photo's of what we do. You could tell she was really nervous. But she wanted to try. You all no me either they can do it or they can't. I decided what the hell just lay it to this girl with a nice and tight hogtie.

Duration: 22:33
File Size: 343.39 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/76457ffeafd10/BB_New.Comer.Lexi.Laine.Bound.For.The.First.Time.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Mandy's First Time
e9cc51bac52e3e6283d8406e22a686d3.jpg

Starring: Mandy Candy
Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Forced Orgasm, Bound Orgasm, Nudity, Gags, High Heels, Panty Hose, Struggle, Suspension, Crotch Rope, Hitachi

Mandy finds herself in way over her head. This was her first forced O video. She is like all women they love the feeling of getting off. Until you bring them to the point of wanting to stop. That's when it gets good. Suspended by her arms with her logs bent over a spreader bar at a 90 degree angle I add a crotch rope pull, arching her forward till she is about to split. When the vibrator came on she was all smiles by the time it was done she was all tears. Super hot video.

Duration: 08:36
File Size: 192.1 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/29c416b74f0b3/BB_Mandys.First.Time.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Summer Cummings - I need to get to the telephone before he gets back!

A man is on his cell phone telling someone that he will be taking the place of a lady to pick up some valuable property. When he leaves the room, it becomes apparent why that lady, Summer Cummings cannot make it to this meeting. Because in the hotel room bathroom is Summer and she is all tied up and gagged. She struggles to get loose. When she realizes that she is tied too tight, with little hope of getting untied, she struggles her way off of the toilet seat and on to the floor. She then squirms her way out of the bathroom and works her way to the door. After an UN-successful attempt to get the door open, Summer sees a cell phone on the bed. So she works her way over to the bed and somehow gets to her knees. She is then able to dial a number on the phone and she then tries to tell the person she needs help. But with her mouth stuffed and gagged, the person doesn't understand what is going on and hangs up. Then before Summer can call anyone else, the man returns and catches her. He takes the phone away from her and puts face down on the floor so he can hogtie her. As an added punishment for trying to escape, the man pulls Summer's bra down. Now unable to cause the man any more trouble, Summer bounces her great big tits on the carpet as she struggles bound and gagged.

Duration: 16:25
File Size: 910.83 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/52ab1f208a146...o-The-Telephone-Before-He-Gets-Back-1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Summer Peters and Elizabeth Andrews - Secretary Straddled Chair Tied

Summer Peters was waiting for me in the office. She was wearing a purple wool skirt with leather and lace trim which ran down the back. Summer also had on a crisp white blouse and tan high heels. I walked into the office one with thing on my mind. To make sure when Summer left, she wasn't going to have any more typos in her work. Her last report, that I proofread, was riddled with typos. I was wearing a tight black high waisted pencil skirt, purple and black button up sweater with bow, and 6.3 inch leather super arch peep toe pumps and today I meant business. I sorted the rope I was going to use on Summer on the desk while I informed of what she did wrong and why exactly I had to remprimand her mistakes. Summer didn't look to happy but I told her that she could currently be doing work instead of me tying her up. That made her perk up a bit more.

I started with her arms and tied her wrists and elbows tightly behind her back. I then spun her around and unbuttoned her white blouse to reveal a bright purple bra and Summer's breasts bulging against it.I took the liberty of roughly grabbing at her breasts. I then shoved her mouth full of cloth and wrapped white vetrap tightly around her head. She didn't seem to mind the gag too much, until I pulled out the blue electrical tape. I reminded her that this might be fun but it was also meant to be a punishment. I wrapped the blue electrical tape tightly around her mouth, over top of the white vetrap. Summer gave me a pitiful look and I just wanted to make the gag tighter. Before I had her sit down on the chair, I ran my hands over her smooth, silky pantyhose. I always liked it when the secretaries followed the dress code to a t. While she was sitting on the chair, I tied her ankles together crossed. When her ankles were tied as tight as I could get them, I pulled my skirt up, revealing my lace orange panties, and straddled her lap. I teased her and groped her before getting off her and going to find Mr. Big Boss.

The Boss followed me back into my office as I explained what was going on. I wanted to make sure he knew I was on top of reprimanding my secretaries. He thought I did a good job with my rope work and gag but insisted something was missing. He told me to come over to him and he picked up a piece of rope. I knew what was coming next. I asked him if this was punishment for my secretaries messing up or if this was a reward. I'm sure it was a little of both. First, he tied my arms tightly behind my back. Since he couldn't find anything to stuff in my mouth, he pulled my worn panties off and used them instead. He then gave me a matching white vetrap and blue electrical tape layered gag. I complained about how tight the electrical tape made the gag but the Boss really didn't care. Once my gag was completed, he led me over to Summer and made me straddle her. He had apparently been watching me earlier on the surveillance camera. I should had known. He tied each of my ankles off to the side of the chair and told Summer to have some fun as the exited the room. I pulled her breasts out of her bra with my tied hands. We struggled against one another's body while we hmmpfed behind our tight multi layer gag. Summer found my ticklish spots and started to tickle me with her bound hands and chin. I laughed so hard behind my gag that I thought I was going to cry. We continued to mess with each other until the Boss decided we had, had enough quality time together.

Duration: 19:11
File Size: 847.04 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/3cbfae342919b...elf tied up and gagged in a basement 720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Summer Peters: Leather strap hogtie

Summer is wearing a slinky black dress with white pumps that have black detail. Her long hair is down, almost coming to her waist. The Boss doesn't waste anytime getting her into bondage. He straps her elbows, touching, with leather straps and then proceeds with her wrists. Next he takes away her sight with a leather blindfold. Then he takes away her ability to communicate with a leather panel head harness gag. With her arms bound tightly behind her back and her inability to protest, Mr. Big Boss takes liberties with Summer's body and gropes her.

He helps her down to the ground, where he straps her ankles together. Mr. Big Boss then re-positions Summer to her stomach. he grabs a leather strap and connects it to the d-ring on her ankle strap. The Boss then pulls the strap up to the d-ring on her gag, XXXX her head back and her thighs slightly off the ground. He connects the strap and Summer is XXXX into a leather strap hogtie. Mr. Big Boss takes a seat and watches Summer deal with the stringent tie. After a while he leaves Summer alone to endure her hogtie.

Summer struggles in her leather straps as much as she can. Her mobility is greatly taken away, so she flips from side to side. Her red fingernails contrast nicely against her black dress. With each move, Summer's small dress rises further and further up her legs until her black panties are on display underneath her pantyhose. Summer's arms are crushed together by the tight leather straps and her head is thrust backwards from the hogtie strap. She leaks uncontrollably noises from behind the gag as she struggles in the leather strap hogtie the Boss has left her in.

Duration: 12:48
File Size: 707.59 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/4ad4029f17338/OP_Summer_Peters Leather strap hogtie 720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Domme Gets Owned

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tight Bondage, Domme, Turning The Tables, Captured, Hogtied, Bound Elbows, Ballgagged, Gag Talk, OTK Over The Knee Boots, Pantyhose, Shiny Nylons, Satin Panties, Crotch Rope, Satin Blouse, Opera Gloves, Satin Corset, Blonde

Goddess Summer is a very strict Domme.. She ALWAYS gets her way. She can take the toughest man and make him cower before her!

What happens when all of that power is taken away? When a few simple ropes can completely subdue her and leave her struggling angrily on the floor, her mouth filled with a giant ballgag that she can't spit out..

Summer begins the video reprimanding you and calling you a worthless loser. She is then very tightly bound (wrists, elbows, crotch, thighs, ankles). She sits on the couch demanding to be released at this very instant. A ballgag is added and she continues to bark orders at you as she struggles, eventually ending up on the ground. Once there, she is pulled into a strict hogtie and left there, sometimes demanding, sometimes begging to be let go. What will you do?

Duration: 12:41
File Size: 562.19 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/4b6903ef1cbe4/SB_Domme_Gets Owned 1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account