I'm seeking for master to serve & relocate for better services

sherry

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello Masters,My name is sherry i'm a slave seeking 24/7 relationship with a master, i am into all aspect of bdsm like tiering,caging,wax lay etc. And i m ready for relocation . I enjoy hardcore play with few limits to extreme no limits. expect complete use and abuse, objectification, modification, humiliation, discipline, torture, pain, chains and cages,as a submissive. I will offer a TPE (Total Power Exchange) I am educated, charming, caring yet strict and good slave when needed, i am seeking real time master cause i am tired of fakes,i play with few limits to extreme no limits but not kids. I love to be use and abuse, discipline, torture, pain, chains and cages, total slavery position am willing to relocate If you wish to chat (and develop meaningful progress) with genuine people open minded and not afraid of who they are, and where jealousy is not part of the equation. Then look no further message me or drop me your IM id,so we can get to know more better. MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND IM TO CHAT([email protected])

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account