Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Stroke for your Queen

Duration: 00:09:28
File size: 584 Mb
Format: mp4

Kat is wearing a skin tight pink mini dress; she loves showing off her sexy tight little body. She knows just how to tease and manipulate men into her stroking drones. Look at her tits and ass as you become more and more addicted; the more you stroke the more weak you become. You may just become so horny that you won't be able to say no to anything she wants... even licking up your own cum.

Featuring: Kat Dior
Categories: Femdom POV, Latina, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/68bf87e8a1a08/0313KD_POV.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Title: I Said You Would Get Lucky at the Club

Duration: 00:12:26
File size: 746 Mb
Format: wmv

Goddess Mercy is an insanely sexy stripper who drove one of her customers home from the club in his nice car, promising that he was going to get lucky. He thought he was going to get laid, but the beautiful brunette has something else in mind. Watch as the gorgeous goddess ties him up for some kinky foot fun, taking off her clear high heels and making him lick her dirty, sweaty feet clean! See her shove her feet in his mouth, gagging him with them before teasing his cock with her soles, hugging his dick between her soft, wrinkly arches for a steamy foot job. Will she foot milk him, making him cum on her toes?

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/b08308d519670/Goddess_Mercy_I_Said_You_Would_Get_Lucky_at_the_Club_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: Ass Cushion

Duration: 00:11:04
File size: 682 Mb

Mistress Tina enjoys having her ass licked, she finds it very relaxing. While she is reading her book she uses her slaves face as her ass cushion. When she becomes bored of face siting she hikes up her skirt and orders him to lick her asshole properly. She teases her chastity cage while grinding on his face.

Featuring: Tina Kay
Categories: Brunette, Face Sitting, Foreign Accents, Pussy Worship

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/28b9e5165e6f2/0225TK_FaceSitting.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: Cruel Keyholder

Duration: 00:11:09
File size: 690 Mb

Mistress Chanel Preston loves tormenting her gimp slave by sexually stimulating his locked up cock. She has him hooded and chained, helpless to do anything as she mocks his helplessness. She is his keyholder, which means that she can do anything she wants to him. And what she wants is to tease him mercilessly, using her spit and breath to warm it up before taking a vibrator to his cock and balls to really get him horny. Chanel then climbs onto the table so she can rub her latex clad pussy and ass over his chastised cock, torturing it beyond belief with her sexy body. She just laughs as his cock strains in its cage, the flesh pushing out the sides in a pathetic attempt to get free. But Chanel has no intentions of releasing her gimp, as she teases him with her pussy rubbing and sliding along his caged manhood, then climbs off the table to beat his sensitive inner thigh flesh red, ruining whatever pleasure he may have felt. Chanel just laughs at his predicament as she walks away; this is one cock that will never get to fuck a woman again.

Featuring: Chanel Preston
Categories: Brunette, Chastity

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/438e76f9672c2/0303CP_Chastity.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: Computer Audit 2

Duration: 00:08:55
File size: 134 Mb
Format: wmv

PART 2: Although the women were unable to find anything in his employment records to get rid of him, they aren't letting Kevin off that easily. Leah has made a very serious allegation against him and Davina thinks it's their duty to investigate thoroughly. Having stripped him naked they proceed to examine his body in fine detail.

If they can prove Leah's story then the head of personnel has the perfect excuse to fire Kevin. So they are very methodical as they paw his naked body. The poor lad can do nothing to stop them and must put up with the indignities if he wants to keep his job.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/ca85476fd970f/computer-audit-2_z3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: Personal Fart Sniffer

Duration: 00:04:52
File size: 300 Mb

Mistress Kandy likes to assign her slaves very specific tasks. This one is designated as her personal fart sniffer. As she uncorks one pungent fart after another, the slave has to inhale the fumes and then lick off any juices that are a bi-product of the fart. Kandy has already thoroughly humiliated his father as well, and she reminds sonny boy that he'd better appreciate the lucky position he's in. And how about mom? How about having her do sonny's job? Anything is possible given Mistress Kandy's devious mind. Anyhow, once all her gas is expelled, Kandy realizes all that all that tongue stimulation on her anus is making her need to take a dump. Guess who will be there to receive it?

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/d9aaed6d194be/lma-personal-fart-sniffer_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: #255 Schoolgirl Homewrecker

Duration: 00:18:02
File size: 1150 Mb

Starting off just being friendly/chatting in a hallway, you are bored and begin to innocently flirt with me. You invite me into another room so we can chat, relax and grab a drinkTalk about how I've only ever been with my wife & tease about what it would be like to be with someone elseMore teasing about how you know that I always fancied you despite ending with your best friend & how the outfit is my fantasy (which my wife has told you)Slow stripping for me asking if I like what I see & if its as good as I dreamed it would be (leaving the long socks, heels & underwear on)Playfully joking about me getting excited & if I want to stroke for youBending over and teasing me about how your ass looks in lacy underwear and your long legs in the socksYou ask me to get my cock out for you so you can take a look and start rubbing for me asking me how you look and if I prefer you or my wife & start to play with yourselfYou ask me if it is exciting to finally be with you & then you start to give me a blow jobAsk if it turns me on thinking of my wife being close and could be caught at any time Say that you have always wanted to prove that you sexier & more talented than my wife You tell me to fuck you & how I am powerless to resist you mandy flores Then reveal that your plan tonight (dressing up especially and getting me alone) was to show me how much sexier and clever you are than my wife & now I will always be thinking of you when I am with my wife You tease about how I am going to owe you in the future to make sure my wife doesn't find out about this

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/ba588a3b9cb83/school_girl_homewrecker_z5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: All My 180 Pounds Part 3

Duration: 00:04:27
File size: 262 Mb

Mistress Staci has just finished using this loser as a carpet; now she will focus on one particular body part: His useless cock. Using the tip, the middle and the heal of her rubber-soled sneakers, Staci bares all her 180 pounds onto this poor guy's "little worm". Sometimes she isolates just the head of his cock, but mostly she stands on the shaft. She even uses his face as a stool, so complete is the disregard she has for his suffering! Mistress is only interested in the sneaker print she leaves on his dick. Finally, she dismisses the guy, orders him back to his cage, and concludes that he doesn't even deserve his battered cock!

Mistress: Mistress Staci

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/526aee8b15e81/lmf-all-my-180-pounds-p03_z3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account