Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Goddess Mercy has Smoking Hot Feet

Duration: 00:04:59
File size: 298 Mb
Format: wmv

Goddess Mercy has dirty feet right now and it is your job to clean them up with your tongue. Start licking her filthy feet from heel to toe, planting kisses all over them as you massage her soles with your tongue. To further humiliate you, she’s going to blow cigarette smoke in your face as you taste her filthy feet, dropping her ashes on you like the pathetic little foot bitch that you are. You better do a good job and clean her dirty feet until they are clean as can be, otherwise your goddess will not be pleased. You don’t want to disappoint her, now do you? Be a good foot slave and lick her feet clean until she tells you to stop.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/5fb433f5e1a59/Goddess_Mercy_Goddess_Mercy_has_Smoking_Hot_Feet.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Title: #254 Special Talent

Duration: 00:17:22
File size: 849 Mb
Format: wmv

My idea consists of you being my friend's girlfriend or wife who has come over to ask me something. You are dressed in a t-shirt, jeans or jean shorts with a belt, a bra, some panties that are not see-through, and socks, sneakers. The outfit should bring out a lot of cleavage. You tell me that my friend has not had sex with you in months and you ask me if I know anything. You tell me he is not in the mood anymore and give me a tour of your body working from your breasts to your flat stomach to your asshole to your pussy for me tell you the problem. Then, you start to tease me and show me your body. You strip off your shirt and ask if it is your breasts. Then, you take your bra off and start to play with your breasts and nipples with lots of close-ups. You would pull on your nipples, tease them, suck on them (if possible), and lick them (if possible). Then, you tease with your flat stomach and take off your jeans or jean shorts with belt. You are in your panties and turn around then pulling your panties to the side to show your asshole and spread it open with close-ups. Then, you turn back around and take off your panties to show me your pussy, spread it open, and show details of inside your pussy with close-ups. Finally, you tell me you have a special talent your husband/boyfriend does not know about and you show me you can squirt. The last part is you playing with your pussy with only your fingers and squirt with close-ups.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/ba8ae14042b37/special_talent.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Title: Hospital Abuse

Duration: 00:15:08
File size: 338 Mb
Format: mp4

Nurse Alexa is attending to a patient at the hospital when he puts his hand on her leg. She pushes it away and tells him he is not allowed to touch her like that. She carries on trying to take his temperature when he suddenly grabs her tits. The nurse is very shocked and runs off to tell nurse Daria what just happened. Daria is very unhappy about the patient's behaviour and tells Alexa she will help her get revenge on the man. The two nurses go back into the room and manhandle the guy onto his front. They lift his ass in the air and pull off his pyjamas so he is naked. Nurse Daria puts rubber gloves on and then pushes her finger up his ass and starts fingering him. The patient is complaining and telling them to stop but they are too busy laughing at him. Alexa fetches a big dildo and pushes it up his ass as he shouts for them to stop. Alexa enjoys her revenge and fucks his ass hard with the dildo before they turn him onto his back and Daria takes over. She carries on fucking him with the dildo as Alexa starts to stroke his cock. Against his will the man starts to cum with the dildo still up his ass! The girls leave, telling him they will fuck him every night unless he behaves in their hospital.

Alexa Bold, Daria Glower
Tags: Big Tits, Dildo, Fingering, Group, Handjob, Medical, Uniform, Upskirt

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/7c3041bbad2ea/hospitalabuse_z2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: He Loves Perfume

Duration: 00:04:45
File size: 119 Mb

This slave loves perfume, which is a perfect opportunity for Keegan and Cameron to create a cruel game. They spray perfume on their bodies and permit the slave to inhale the scent directly from them. But to make it interesting they electrocute his cock for as long as he inhales. The girls love this form of torment, making the slave suffer always brings smiles to their faces.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/9b659d078a83e/HeLovesPerfume.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: Blue Ball Relief

Duration: 00:10:12
File size: 602 Mb

When depressed Justin confides in three female friends that his girlfriend likes to play evil games and hasn't allowed him to cum in two weeks, they are very worried. They tell him it is unhealthy to get bad blue balls and that it's important they relieve him. He is scared to cheat on his girlfriend but the three babes aren't taking no for an answer, pulling his clothes off and diving on his dick. As all three of them take turns to blow his cock, he soon shoots two weeks worth of cum as they watch laughing!

Chessie Kay, Tina Kay, Valentina Bianco
Tags: Big Cumshot, Blowjob, Cock Shock, Upskirt

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/14917ba43edb9/blueballreliefhd_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account