MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dangle Foot Fetish

Title: Dangle Foot Fetish

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:09:37
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 277 MB

CATEGORY: Foot Body Goddess Worship

This is a custom vid with no name mentioned...so whoever you are, if you like feet or shoe dangling, you'll love this. Lots of awesome views of teasing shoe dangling...then lots of foot eye candy to drool over...well, to blow your load to!

Download:
dangle_foot_fetish.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Pimped Out Playtoy

Title: Pimped Out Playtoy

Duration: 00:06:32
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 361 MB

You have been dreaming of becoming Mistress's fuck toy for years and now your fantasy is finally coming true. Mistress Allie has a special surprise in store for slut boy-toys just like you who want to be nothing but a fuck-hole! Now be a good boy and bend over for my thick cock to stretch you all the way open. I have many friends ready and waiting to come use your ass as soon as I loosen you up like a good whore.

Featuring: Allie Eve Knox
Categories: Bisexual, Blonde, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Strap-on

Download:
0716AEK_POVstrap_z2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Eat My Shit and Lick My Asshole Clean, Slave!

Title: Eat My Shit and Lick My Asshole Clean, Slave!

Duration: 00:06:17
File Size: 354 MB

Are you ready for my shit, slave? As I stand over you, I slowly hike up my dress to reveal my perfect bare ass. Spreading my cheeks wide, I position myself above your face and shit directly into your open mouth. You like eating my stinky shit, don't you? Well, enjoy your dinner as I squeeze a big turd down your throat and make you swallow every last bit of it. You're my human toilet, so take all of my shit while you sniff my asshole and when I'm finished emptying my bowels inside of you I want you to lick me clean. You're my obedient little toilet slave so get to work doing your damn job! Swallow all of my shit and use that tongue of yours to clean me up afterwards. Being my toilet turns you on so badly, doesn't it? Jerk-off that cock while you lick my asshole!

Download:
Eat_My_Shit_and_Lick_My_Asshole_Clean_Slave.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Sissy Ass-Fucking Cock-Sucking Training

Title: Sissy Ass-Fucking Cock-Sucking Training

Duration: 00:09:01
File Size: 263 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

This cross-dressed sissy gets some lessons on cock sucking as well as getting 'her' ass stretched and broken in. I'll be pimping 'her' out so I need ensure she won't disappoint me.

Download:
sissy_assfucking_cocksucking_training.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Bullied and Beaten Till Gay

Title: Bullied and Beaten Till Gay

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:10:20
File Size: 464 MB

OMG, I just had to call my best friend and tell all about how I bullied you into being gay for my amusement. I told her all about how I made you suck on household items a little at a time while you cleaned my apartment to start you off, haha! But one thing leads to another and you were soon learning to curtsey for all my guy friends when they came over. I even got the guys to kick you while you were on your hands and knees thanking them for each kick as I laughed and told them to make you cry like a faggot. Find out what else I told my friend about you!

Princess Beverly
Categories: Forced Bi, Humiliation, Femdom POV, Brat Girls, Domestic Servitude

Download:
BulliedAndBeatenTillGay.part1.rar
BulliedAndBeatenTillGay.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Princess's pussy servant

Title: Princess's pussy servant

Duration: 00:07:22
File Size: 439 MB

I newly purchased man-pet is being trained as a yoni licking servant. She has him kneel at her altar to satisfy her cunt. Goddess Allie instructs him to orally make move to her divine yoni. She inspects his pleasure tool by stroking in very close proximity to her pussy. She is evaluating it for stamina to see if he is a good candidate to one day become a sex tantra slave. He will serve in her Queendom as a sex slave, kneeling and ready to please her every sexual desire.

Featuring: Allie Eve Knox
Categories: Amazon, Pussy Worship

Download:
0716AEK_OralService_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Office Rival Stripped 5

Title: Office Rival Stripped 5

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:36
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 119 MB

PART 5: When he ran out of cash, Jack rashly agreed to continue playing poker offering his arse in place of money. Now Karen and Siobhan are calling in the debt and the stud must go down on all fours and present his backside to them. But once they get started on him they get a taste for it and soon decide to have some fun with the pizza boy too.

Download:
office-rival-5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: