MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Meet Me In Vancouver

Title: Meet Me In Vancouver

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:15:28
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 455 MB

CATEGORY: Foot Body Goddess Worship

The is a custom vid for a fan who is coming to Vancouver to meet me...but it's general enough that anyone who even fantasizes or plans to come to Vancouver to meet me in the flesh would love it. As I describe what spending time with me would be like I will charm you & seduce you. Deepen your addiction to me as I draw you even more tightly into my web:) Here's some links that are referenced in this vid (other ways to learn more about me, see lots of pics of me, where to go to tribute me presents, etc.):

Download:
meet_me_in_Vancouver.part1.rar
meet_me_in_Vancouver.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Caged Fuck Pet

Title: Caged Fuck Pet

Duration: 00:13:28
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 784 MB

Mistress Kendall keeps her slave locked in his cage at all times to use as her personal fuck pet whenever she sees fit. He is constantly told that he will be allowed to cum but is always denied at the brink of orgasm with a fierce slap to the cock. Slaves are much more fun to fuck when they are horny and willing to take every inch balls deep to please their Mistress.

Featuring: Kendall Karson
Categories: Bondage, Strap-on

Download:
0628KK_Strapon.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Rewarding Foot Worship with Orgasm featuring Mistress Kate!

Title: Rewarding Foot Worship with Orgasm featuring Mistress Kate!

Duration: 00:05:44
File Size: 322 MB

Joined on my bed by the gorgeous Mistress Kate, I ask her if she'd once again like to have her pretty little feet worshiped. Earlier in the day I introduced her to the joys of having them mouthed and she definitely wants to experience it again. "It was nice, I want one more time," she says as we sit on the edge of my bed so I quickly summon a slave who obediently comes crawling to our side. "Can I please worship your feet?" he asks Mistress Kate who replies with, "Yes, of course." He immediately puts his mouth to work kissing her feet all over while I lube up his cock and begin jerking him off. We laugh in delight as we rub our feet all over his face and watch as he eagerly kisses, licks, and sucks every inch of them. With our feet on his face and my hands on his cock, this loser can't handle it and is so horny he's aching to cum. As I stroke his cock he blows his load all over his stomach and I make sure I squeeze out every drop. It's his reward for being such a little good foot slave!

Download:
Rewarding_Foot_Worship_with_Orgasm_featuring_Mistress_Kate.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Foot Worship and Ball Kicking!

Title: Foot Worship and Ball Kicking!

Duration: 00:06:44
File Size: 369 MB

After catching my slave masturbating without my permission, I punish him by kicking his balls in but I'm not done with him yet. In this video, I continue his punishment by making him worship my bare feet. There's one little catch, however: if he gets a hard-on I'm going to kick his balls in again! Naked and on his hands and knees, he pants in excitement as he licks and kisses my cute little feet all over but they prove too hard to resist and it's not long before he's tugging his erect cock. Since he's failed to follow my twisted rules, I make him stand before me and make good on my threat as I kick him in the nuts repeatedly. I make him return to his position on the floor, having him continue worshiping my feet with his mouth, but his cock can't help but get hard as he licks and sucks every inch of them and it's time to teach his nuts another lesson. He better ask me before jerking his cock next time!

Download:
Foot_Worship_and_Ball_Kicking.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Field Trip 2 Part 1 Part 3

Title: Field Trip 2 Part 1 Part 3

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:17
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 282 MB

PART 3: The students have been set off with their projects and are relishing every moment of their freedom away from the teacher's supervision. They are supposed to be answering the questions on their forms - but there are far too many distractions. Carla and John finally have the opportunity to be alone together that they've been waiting for.

Download:
field-trip2-3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Bondage POV

Title: Bondage POV

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:15:31
Resolution: 1440x1080
File Size: 932 MB

I am telling my friend Nikkole how We have this slave tied up in the back yard of Mean Girl Manor. And she TOTALLY needs to come see it! We have kept it out here for days. It came to Us on a Friday after work and paid Us $1000 just to be here for the weekend. So we said "sure!" and took its money. Then we just handcuffed it and tied it up out here in the cage in the backyard. Once a day one of us comes out here and puts our foot through the cage and allows it ONE kiss on our foot- and it like goes nuts its so happy! LOL isn't that PATHETIC?? All we've fed it so far was just some stuff out of the garbage. And We all took turns spitting on it before we fed it to him- and he ATE it! Can you believe it? He gobbled it up and THANKED us for his "meal"! Poor thing things we are releasing it on Monday morning...LOL. It doesn't realize we are keeping it back here forever. <“p> (â€ÂOh, you didn't know that did you? So sorry. You are here FOREVER- SLAVE. We are keeping you and reconditioning you to be a slave in our videos. You didn't tell anyone you were coming here right? I didn't think so. We are going to keep you like property and torture you for OUR profit for as long as We want. And you will learn to love it, don't worry…â€Â)

Categories: Femdom

Download:
100-DollarWeekendLockup.part1.rar
100-DollarWeekendLockup.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Princess Mashes Uncle's Face

Title: Princess Mashes Uncle's Face

Duration: 00:09:00
File Size: 612 MB

Pervy Uncle Ernie has fucked up yet again! He proudly announces to Princess Dakota that he has bought himself a new shirt and promptly gets slapped in the face. Princess informs him that he did not have permission to treat himself in such a fashion; he should have saved his money for her next manicure. Dakota shoves her sweaty feet in his face and abuses it with them. She slaps, mashes and stomps on his pervy features, then has him lick her soles and toes. Finally, after enduring much of this hard-core humiliation,he is sent out of the room by Princess to return the offensive shirt.

Mistress: Princess Dakota

Download:
lmf-princess-mashes-uncles-face.part1.rar
lmf-princess-mashes-uncles-face.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: