MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Closet Slave

Title: Closet Slave

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:11:38
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 414 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

This is one of the most unique, action-packed and hottest clips I've ever created. I have a slave tied up in my closet with a vibe up his ass and tied to his balls. He wears a gag/dildo face harness so he's always ready to be my sex toy...plus it keeps him quiet. I make him watch me fuck my boyfriend from the dark closet. Before and after the fucking I intensely tease him, his cock is so hard it's purple. I shove my cum soaked panties against his nose and face fuck the dildo. This clip includes super intense TEASE & DENIAL scenes, lots of great fucking, a cream pie...trust me: you'll want this clip for your collection.

Download:
closet_slave.part1.rar.html
closet_slave.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Princess Remi Strips You of Your Manhood Completely

Title: Princess Remi Strips You of Your Manhood Completely

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:11:23
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 245 MB

"My intention is to verbally castrate you, violate your prissy boundaries and strip you of your manhood, so that you can't get an erection unless you are wearing panties, pillow-humping, sucking a penis and swallowing cum. I'm guessing it's going to take me ten minutes til you're licking the cream from your panties for me..."

Princess Remi, verbal emasculation, pillow-humping, male ego evisceration...

Download:
remDOM-1080_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Popping My Slave`s Asshole Cherry with a Strap-On!

Title: Popping My Slave`s Asshole Cherry with a Strap-On!

Duration: 00:05:23
File Size: 303 MB

Don`t I look simply stunning in my sexy red latex outfit? You won`t be liking me so much when I`m shoving this huge strap-on cock in your asshole and ripping you wide open! Let me demonstrate on this poor, pathetic slave. As he lays naked on my sofa I lube up my fingers and use them to loosen his tight asshole. I start with one finger, making my way to four while scolding the loser when he starts to squirm. Satisfied that I`ve loosened him enough, I position myself behind him and slide my massive strap-on cock inside his virginal asshole. His groans of humiliation and pain only excite me more and I continue his abuse as I butt-fuck him while smiling ear to ear. I dominate this moron and love every twisted second of his misery! He won`t be shitting, standing, or walking right for a month.

Download:
Popping_My_Slaves_Asshole_Cherry_with_a_Strap-On.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Sweaty Bed

Title: Sweaty Bed

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:04
File Size: 232 MB

Alyssa Kayson just got back from the gym and she’s super sweaty from head to toe. She’s too tired to take a shower before crawling into bed even though she’s all sweaty, much to her husband’s dismay. When she takes off her smelly gym shoes and he gets a whiff of just how stinky they are, he suddenly changes his mind and is glad to have her sweaty self in the bed. Watch as he buries his nose in her sweaty socked feet before peeling them off and cleaning her tiny feet with his tongue. Watch him lick the sweat from her feet, sliding his tongue between each one of her toes, licking and sniffing her from heel to toe.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_Sweaty_Bed.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Prostate Fuck Stick

Title: Prostate Fuck Stick

Duration: 00:09:42
File Size: 549 MB

Mistress Silvia only allows her slaves to cum like the whores they truly are. If her slave wants a weekly milking then he will have to learn to love getting his ass filled and fucked like a good slut for his Mistress.
Featuring: Silvia Saige

Categories: Anal Play, Handjobs, Milking, Prostate Massage

Download:
0308SS_AnalMilking.part1.rar.html
0308SS_AnalMilking.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Round Two for My Slave`s Aching Asshole!

Title: Round Two for My Slave`s Aching Asshole!

Duration: 00:04:06
File Size: 230 MB

Things go from bad to worse in a hurry for this poor loser after I use a giant strap-on to fuck his virginal asshole only to inform him that I`m not finished yet. He`s already miserable, his asshole stretched wide and aching, and he`s about to really hate life when I shove my massive strap-on back inside of him to fuck his ass one more time. It`s round two for this loser as I butt-fuck him harder and faster, laughing in cruel delight as he writhes in agony and humiliation beneath me. Unable to handle the torment any longer, I punish him by making him get down on his hands and knees and repeatedly spitting into his open mouth. I make him swallow it as I spit down his throat and demand he thank me for doing it.

Download:
Round_Two_for_My_Slaves_Aching_Asshole.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account