Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cock Cage Torture featuring Anna Myst!

Title: Cock Cage Torture featuring Anna Myst!

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:05:46
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 324 MB

Sitting outside with the stunning Anna Myst and holding a male chastity belt, we decide to put the device to good use by securing the metal cage to your cock which will render you completely unable to touch your own dick. With your cock locked in its little cell you can`t jerk-off and we use this against you by teasing you with our gorgeous bodies. I shove my big tits in your face, jiggling them around while your growing cock aches in its confinement. The metal cage digs into your dick as you get harder and harder while we continue teasing you while laughing at your misery. All you want to do is tug yourself until you cum but you can`t thanks to the male chastity belt! Your cock is ours now and only we`ll decide when and if we let you cum. We love watching you suffer!

Download:
Cock_Cage_Torture_featuring_Anna_Myst_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Cruel Kendra Releases You from Chastity

Title: Cruel Kendra Releases You from Chastity

Duration: 00:11:21
File Size: 245 MB

"Does it make you ache in your chastity cage, seeing me in the honeymoon lingerie I wore to seduce your daddums? Are you jealous, listening to me moan for him, unable to even touch yourself? Aw. Poor baby wants his chance in the big bed. Well, here, I'll unlock you from chastity, sweetie... to humiliate you..."

Miss Kendra James, lingerie seduction, tease and denial, taboo humiliation...

Download:
kenNEW-1080_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Shiny Face Sit and Suffer

Title: Shiny Face Sit and Suffer

Duration: 00:09:45
File Size: 283 MB

This scenes starts with a little face sitting in sexy pink shiny skin-tight shorts but the shorts quickly come off for lots of bare pussy & ass-on-face action. Fantastic full weight facesitting & great close ups of the delicious pussy & ass!

Mistress: Mistress T

Download:
lma-shiny_face_sit_and_suffer_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Wife’s Friend’s Feet

Title: Wife’s Friend’s Feet

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:32
File Size: 209 MB

Alyssa Kayson drops by her best friend’s place to return her yoga mat, but the only one home is her friend’s husband. After giving him the mat, he compliments her on her cute heeled sandals and she mentions she just got a pedicure. He asks to admire her pedicure, whisking her off her feet and sitting her on the kitchen counter before slipping off her sandals so he can get a better look at her cute little feet. She’s startled at first when he starts kissing her feet, licking her from heel to toe, but when he starts sucking on her toes, slipping his tongue between each one of her toes, she can’t help but to enjoy it.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_Wifes_Friends_Feet_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Useless Slave Cock

Title: Useless Slave Cock

Duration: 00:09:35
File Size: 544 MB

Mistress Bella keeps her slave's useless cock locked away in inescapable chastity, but that doesn't mean she should be denying herself pleasure. She straps a big black dildo to his face transforming him into a functioning sex toy that will always be hard and ready. Bella gets off riding her fuck doll while making him stare at her pussy as a constant reminder that useless chastity slaves will never get to fuck pussy again.

Featuring: Bella Maree
Categories: Brunette, Busty, Chastity, Pussy Worship

Download:
0224BM_DildoGag.mp4.part1.rar.html
0224BM_DildoGag.mp4.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Hot crushing with my high heels

Title: Hot crushing with my high heels

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:03:13
File Size: 221 MB

With my sexy high heels I'll flatten this little car right in front of your eyes. Slowly, delightfully I destroy it. Again and again I trample this car until it's completely destroyed. That's a lot of fun for me!

Categories: High Heels, Crushing

Download:
helenasfeet-016-fullhd_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

#215 Nylon Foot Love with Ava

Title: #215 Nylon Foot Love with Ava

Duration: 00:09:39
File Size: 503 MB

Girls just love to have fun! Especially with each other.... I think Ava's feet are top notch sexy feet next to mine. They tasted so good, I loved licking up and down her soft size 9 feet. Pulling off her nylons and sucking each toe as she rubbed my pussy with other foot wrapped in soft nylon. My foot is wiggling in and around her pretty pussy while her mouth and hands are massaging my perfect feet. We were so horny from licking and massing that we got off rubbing and foot fucking our pussies

Download:
Nylon_foot_love_with_Ava.part1.rar.html
Nylon_foot_love_with_Ava.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: