Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

FootFuck Cum Bath

Title: FootFuck Cum Bath

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:09:58
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 371 MB

Mistress Bella rewards her slave by releasing his cock from chastity and allowing him to finally come after all this time. He is forbidden from ever receiving a handjob and must fuck the soles of her feet if he wishes to unload before being locked right back up.

Featuring: Bella Maree
Categories: Brunette, Cum Eating, Foot Worship, Footjobs, Humiliation

Download:
0205BM_FootFuck1080_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

A Night At The Compound Pt 1

Title: A Night At The Compound Pt 1

Duration: 00:42:00
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 567 MB

Featuring: Goddess Lexi & Mistress Sidonia

In this all night blockbuster movie, Mistress Sidonia and Goddess Lexi Sindel have all the time they need to use and humiliate the prisoner, bringing out their true sadistic tendencies. The enclosed compound and electrified cage is under constant high security observation, the searchlights regularly sweeping the area to make sure there is no escape. The sound of the approaching guards starts to awake him from his slumber, before they make sure to get his full attention. He is then taken inside the compound and suspended from the electrified upsidedown table, subjected to anal and cock electrics, much to their amusement. His arse and mouth is then further stretched by two huge strapons, taking it in turns to spitroast him, whilst suspended in a harness, helpless to their whims. The prisoner is then dragged outside, harnessed and ridden around, spurs digging into his flanks - his punishment is to continue all night long...

Download:
A_Night_At_The_Compound_Pt1.part1.rar.html
A_Night_At_The_Compound_Pt1.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Long Island Superbitch Jade Destroys

Title: Long Island Superbitch Jade Destroys

Duration: 00:08:11
File Size: 281 MB

"Long Island bitches get whatever we want or we will go mafia princess on your sissy ass. if I want jewelry, you will drain your credit cards on me. If I want your rival's big cock, you will prepare to lick my snatch. And if you EVER do anything to defy me I will humiliate the living fuck out of you. Like this..."

Princess Jade Indica, cuckolding, fuck taunting, dirty condom jerkoff humiliation...

Download:
jadCKC-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Proper Posture Is Everything

Title: Proper Posture Is Everything

Duration: 00:10:41
File Size: 175 MB

When Lady Edyn has female friends over, she very much demands that her slaves be on their best performance. For some of her slaves that means etiquette training so that these male beasts learn the proper way to act and perform around their female superiors. The last thing Lady Edyn wants is to be embarrassed by a male pet, so this one puts on his French maid serving outfit and learns the basics on how to act and conduct himself in front of female company, with the cock shocker providing him additional incentive to perform well.

Download:
ProperPostureIsEverything.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Extreme Vore

Title: Extreme Vore

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:12:12
File Size: 681 MB

Walking toward my new pet with all of my beauty and glory, my steps booming and making the very ground shake as I reach for him; I am hungry - very hungry. Im going to eat him but first he`s going to get a lot of tongue and mouth action. He may actually drown in my waves of spittle before being swallowed and digested inside my enormous belly.This video contains some excellent, high-quality shots with shallow depth-of-field, ground shakes, slow motion, extreme close-ups, POV, and tons of tongue/mouth action! a must-have for vore fans!

Download:
Extreme_Vore.part1.rar.html
Extreme_Vore.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Tied In Rubber

Title: Tied In Rubber

Duration: 00:09:17
File Size: 165 MB

Featuring: Masked Mistress

Masked Mistress has her slave in the rubber sack, tied down and with a rebreathe gas mask, ready to be teased and tormented by the beautiful rubber. His cock is exposed to her attention, the feeling of the rubber against it and the breath control is too much and he has a ruined orgasm.

Download:
Tied_In_Rubber_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Worked Out Sniffing

Title: Worked Out Sniffing

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:22
File Size: 242 MB

Alyssa has a personal trainer over to help her with her workouts. As he’s lifting her long, sexy legs to help her stretch, he can’t help but to comment on how cute her little size five feet are. He makes up an excuse to take her gym shoes off and can’t help but to sniff her sweaty gym shoes. He then holds her legs up as she’s working on her abs and sniffs her feet as she works out, running his nose and face all along her socked feet. He then offers her a discount on her future training sessions if she allows him to enjoy her feet. She agrees and soon he’s sniffing, kissing, licking, and sucking on her cute little feet.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_Worked_Out_Sniffing.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Chastised

Title: Chastised & Caged Maid Pt2

Duration: 00:12:49
File Size: 243 MB

Featuring: Lady Nina Birch

The maid has been left in the suspension cage after her chores were completed to a satisfactory standard. Lady Nina decides today will conclude with a teasing and milking session before she is put back into chastity for another month, Nina's expert touch soon has the desired effect in making her big sissy clit super hard and leaking precum, the teasing and denial making her beg for release, much to Mistress's amusement. Lady Nina finally edges her closer and closer until she cums hard, knowing it will be a long time until this happens again.

Download:
Chastised_And_Caged_Maid_Pt2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Black1982.

Latex Lucy - The Strap-on Deep Inside

Title: Latex Lucy - The Strap-on Deep Inside

Duration: 00:08:25
File Size: 83 MB

Featuring Latex Lucy

Latex Lucy has sub on his knees obediently worshippingher body. However she decides morededication is required using a ring gag to force his mouth open so that she canforce her large strap-on down his throat.

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 8 minutes 24 seconds
Photos: 20
Tags: blowjob, deep, deepthroat, dildo, femdom, fetish, gloves, gummi, lucy, rubber, throat

Download:
latex_lucy_the_strapon_deep_inside_complete_hd_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account