MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A Night At The Compound Pt 2

Title: A Night At The Compound Pt 2

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:42:36
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 683 MB

Featuring Goddess Lexi & Mistress Sidonia

The prisoner awakes, hooded and disorientated as his long night continues, the sound of the approaching guards sending a shiver down his spine. He jumps as they appear, he is interogated without mercy, the tight rubber pressed into his face, his cock pressed firmly under their leather boots. The hot wax treatment is then prepared, prisoner hanging by his ankles, suspended from the ceiling, boots pressed to his face and body, before his most delicate parts are covered in hot, red wax. With barely time to recover, he is taken out into the night and subjected to extreme humiliation and trampled until he begs to be returned to his electrified cage, for some respite, which he may or may not get...

Download:
A_Night_At_The_Compound_Pt2.part1.rar.html
A_Night_At_The_Compound_Pt2.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Kandy's Birthday Gift - Wet

Title: Kandy's Birthday Gift - Wet & Dry Part 2

Duration: 00:07:15
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 449 MB

Mistresses Kandy and Holly continue to party into the night, using and abusing Kandy's "gift". The ladies are in the mood for some laughs, so after the suit emerges from the bathroom and services their shoes, Kandy throws some panties at him and commands him to give them a show. This is a pretty risque striptease; the gift, or shall we say, sissy slut, doing his best to impress the ladies with his less-than-elegant moves. Of course, he is enjoying this, as indicated by his boner. What further humiliation could the devious Mistresses devise?

Mistress: Goddess Holly, Mistress Kandy

Download:
kac-kandys-birthday-gift-wet-and-dry-p02.part1.rar.html
kac-kandys-birthday-gift-wet-and-dry-p02.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Trapped Inside My Sweaty Nylons

Title: Trapped Inside My Sweaty Nylons

Duration: 00:12:13
File Size: 682 MB

What could be better for a foot freak then to wake up trapped under my gorgeous, gigantic, nylon-covered toes? I actually drop him directly inside of my nylons, trapping him in them with my toes as company! I even give him some jerk-off instructions as he is helplessly tossed between my toes inside my sweaty, stinky nylons. This video includes a unique in-nylons POV as well!

Download:
Trapped_Inside_My_Sweaty_Nylons.part1.rar.html
Trapped_Inside_My_Sweaty_Nylons.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Goddess Tessa Agrees to Go on

Title: Goddess Tessa Agrees to Go on

Duration: 00:04:27
File Size: 91 MB

"You've been begging me to go on a date with you since I first bewitched you with my smile. Well, we're going on that date. A double date. I'll be going with my boyfriend. And you'll be going with your new boyfriend, wearing your chastity tube and a butt plug -- after you and I go on a girls' spa day, for waxing and facials..."

Goddess Tessa, male chastity, extreme sissification, gay date humiliation...

Download:
tesAGR-1080_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Ruin Your Orgasm With Me

Title: Ruin Your Orgasm With Me

Duration: 00:11:56
File Size: 350 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

This is an interactive vid where I coach you to ruin your own orgasm through ABANDONMENT. As soon as you start to ejaculate I want you to remove your hand and abandon your orgasm. Don't keep stroking to enjoy your whole orgasm. I demonstrate it twice in this vid, yes, that's right, I abandon/ruin his orgasm TWICE. Then I demonstrate post-cum-torture by stroking is sensitive cock vigorously (which you are welcome to do as well.) Let's face it, you deserve to suffer & I will guide you through suffering for me...imagining that it's me doing it to you.

Download:
ruin_your_orgasm_with_me.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Me and princess June Basically Hate You!

Title: Me and princess June Basically Hate You!

Duration: 00:06:40
File Size: 375 MB

Joined by the stunning June we sit at my kitchen table and laughat how absolutely pathetic you are. We berate you for being a virgin andmock your tiny excuse for a cock. It`s no wonder you`ve never been with awoman considering how little that dick of yours is. All you do is sit athome watching videos of hot chicks like us and jerking your peanut-sizeddick since you can`t score in real life. We tease you by showing off ourhot bodies while you sit there and tug your cock like a desperate, lonelyloser. I dump out my perfect tits, holding them up to your face as youstroke yourself, and I hope you enjoy the view since I`ll never let youactually touch them. Together we hurl scathing insults at you while yousit there and take the verbal abuse like the pathetic moron you are. Havefun growing old and dying alone, loser!

Download:
Me_and_princess_June_Basically_Hate_You_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Wife's Foot Night

Title: Wife's Foot Night

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:04
File Size: 190 MB

Goddess Alyssa just got home from a rough day at work, so her husband has decided to pamper her. He starts by giving her a nice back rub before picking her up and sitting her on the table. He lifts her legs and feet in the air before taking off her sexy high heels then runs his hands along her cute little feet and long, sexy legs. In no time, he is worshiping her sexy petite feet with his mouth. He loves the taste of her beautiful bare feet, even after she’s been working all day, and proves it by kissing, sucking, and licking them, running his tongue from the tips of her toes, along her wrinkly arches, to her heels.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_Wifes_Foot_Night.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Mistress Susi The Rubber Doll And The Bisexual Slave

Title: Mistress Susi The Rubber Doll And The Bisexual Slave

Duration: 00:12:05
File Size: 239 MB

Featuring Mistress Susi

Mistress Susi always enjoys seeing slaves suck cock as shechallenges the rubber doll to make her slave cum. The doll sucks that cock underher commandtill the slave fills the condom. Mistress Susi finally allows the slave to play with the doll as it is asclose as he will ever get to a real woman.

Parts: 2
Total Duration: 12 minutes 4 seconds
Photos: 15
Tags: fetish. femdom, gummi, mistress, rubber, ruberdoll, susi

Download:
mistress_susi_the_rubber_doll_and_the_slave.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account