Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Take it to the Bedroom

Title: Take it to the Bedroom

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:04
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 190 MB

Alyssa Kayson is reading a magazine in a chair when her hubby comes in and asks to join her. After he slips in behind her, taking her on his lap, she stops reading and enjoys his affection. Her feet look so cute in their little brightly colored socks that he can’t help but to touch them! Soon he peels off her tiny socks so he can really feel her feet with his hands, lips, and tongue. Watch as he kisses and licks her petite feet from top to bottom, tasting every inch of her bare soles. See him slip his tongue between each and every toe, getting them nice and wet before he sucks on them, pampering her feet like they deserve.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_Take_it_to_the_Bedroom.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Pussy Whipped Cuckold

Title: Pussy Whipped Cuckold

Duration: 00:08:16
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 290 MB

CATEGORY: Cuckolding

All hopeful cucks can live vicariously through this pussy whipped cuckold as he listens to his gorgeous wife tell him all about her night out...with another man! It's been so long since he's licked her pussy he'll do anything for a taste. She tells him how nasty it is, filthy and full of another man's cum...how her damp jeans are sticking to her crotch. He keeps begging to lick it. She makes him promise to take her shopping after, to buy her sexy things to wear for other men's pleasure...only then does she allow him a taste...

Download:
Pussy_Whipped_Cuckold.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Entranced by Ass

Title: Entranced by Ass

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:16
File Size: 218 MB

Keep your eyes glued to my big, luscious ass and let yourself be mesmerized into total submission. You will be put under my complete control while I seductively move my exquisite ass in your face ordering you to lick every inch. This is your fantasy come true to be trapped under my cheeks as I order you to stroke your rock hard cock for me.

Featuring: Abella Danger
Categories: Ass Worship, Brunette, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
0108AD_POV_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Your Exxx Kendra Blackmails You into Sissy

Title: Your Exxx Kendra Blackmails You into Sissy

Duration: 00:11:47
File Size: 405 MB

"When we split up I got everything. Look at you now. On your hands and knees, groveling for your allowance, begging me not to go public with all your humiliating sexual secrets. I own you now more than ever. And unless you agree to become my sissy slave for life, I will destroy you..."

Miss Kendra James, sadistic ex, domestic dominatrix, sissy slave, male chastity...

Download:
kenCHZ-720.part1.rar.html
kenCHZ-720.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

POV Affair

Title: POV Affair

Duration: 00:05:30
File Size: 208 MB

You have been having a steamy affair with the ever sexy brunette beauty, Alyssa Kayson. When she walks into her bedroom, she is quite surprised to see that you are still here since her husband is due to be home any minute! Since you’re still here, though, you may as well have a bit of fun before you go. She’s excited to see how hard you are for her and has you touch her pretty little bare feet and kiss her toes, sliding your tongue between every one of them and sucking on them too. She wants you to stroke your cock and follow her jerk off instructions while you suck her toes and as she plays with her pussy.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_POV_Affair.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Slave Cleans My New Leather Boots with His Mouth!

Title: Slave Cleans My New Leather Boots with His Mouth!

Duration: 00:09:52
File Size: 521 MB

Do you like my sexy new leather outfit? The red corset and skirt look amazing along with the black gloves and boots. It really shows off my perfect body! After getting home from town I feel the leather's a bit dirty so I summon a slave to clean it for me using his mouth. I begin by having him lick my boots clean as I sit back and watch. He kisses and tongues them up and down until they're shiny and new again like a good little slave!

Download:
Slave_Cleans_My_New_Leather_Boots_with_His_Mouth.part1.rar.html
Slave_Cleans_My_New_Leather_Boots_with_His_Mouth.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Making My Slave Eat Mashed Food off of the Floor!

Title: Making My Slave Eat Mashed Food off of the Floor!

Duration: 00:06:08
File Size: 324 MB

"Are you hungry, slave?" I ask as he kneels by my side. When he answers in the affirmative I tell him he's in luck and that I'm going to share my breakfast with him. After dropping a few cherry tomatoes on the floor I mash them up with my bare feet before giving him permission to eat them. Like an animal he scarfs them down and when I decide he's had enough I make him lick my feet clean. Feeding him like a pig proves to be quite fun for me so I go for round two by mashing more food into the floor and making him eat it while I watch and enjoy a glass of wine. "Thank you, Mistress," he says as he chews the smashed food. This disgusting piggy will do everything I tell him!

Download:
Making_My_Slave_Eat_Mashed_Food_off_of_the_Floor.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Kinky Pegging

Title: Kinky Pegging

Duration: 00:17:50
File Size: 339 MB

Pandora dresses her partner up in matching lingerie for some kinky strapon fun with her massive purple dong. She is soon fucking his throat, loving the gagging noises as she jams it into his mouth until she throws him on the bed and penetrates him hard and relentlessly until he spunks his load.

Download:
Kinky_Pegging_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Taken For Sex

Title: Taken For Sex

Duration: 00:28:35
File Size: 645 MB

The new gardener is working hard in the Mansion grounds, as Mistress T and Sidonia conspire to how he can be put to even better use as their new sex slave. They are eager to check out his sexual worth, so waste no time in taking him to the dungeon cell, where he is wrapped tightly in plastic, his only useful appendages revealed, so they can take turns in testing his tongue and hard cock, riding both to multiple orgasm. His stamina is then tested with an amazing edging handjob until he is given a harsh ruined orgasm, his new place in life has just begun.

Download:
Taken_For_Sex.part1.rar.html
Taken_For_Sex.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: